June 12th, 2016

June 12th, 2016
the day liberals got BTFO

Amen to that

What a day! What a lovely day!

looks like they are successfully keeping us divided

Islam had nothing to do with this. Republicans and their fetish with assault weapons and persecution of the LGBTQPA+ community are to blame here.

The faggots are sticking with both. They make both out to be the victims, while condemning those calling out radical Islam. I'm sick of this ride. I'm sick of seeing them play such mental gymnastics to justify their oppression pyramid. "It wasn't Islam, it was the bathroom bills!" I fucking wish that was made up. Fuck them. They don't deserve my pity if they can only muster this rhetorical bullshit

This is why communism is the answer.

Destroy all religion.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE ENGAGE

One would argue that you could stand with Islam and gays without standing with terrorism.

My birthday :(

>>>leftypol

>stand with Islam
>religion advocates the extermination of all homosexuals
>being gay is a death sentence in any Muslim majority country
>Muslims become peaceful and tolerant of homosexuals the second they set foot on western soil

We're bringing in thousands of these nutjobs, some are bound to snap and I hope you're in the room when they do because this is all on you.

and make the government your religion

yeah that's good kill yourself

>>>gulag

Nope, no gods no masters.

>no masters.
Besides comrade commissar behind you with his loyalty-ensurer gun.

I have the perfect pic for this.

one could do a hundred hits of X and vote for a faggot Islamic Breast Feeder like Trudeau.

There should be a third button that says ban guns. They will never adress the real issue.

Some Muslims aren't necessarily fundamentalists. I know it's a dumb cop out, but that's how it is sometimes.

THEM GAYS WAS GUD BOIS
DINDU NUFFIN

SPREAD THIS ON THE TWATTERS!

Hey there Robert Conquest, how many gorillion innocent capitalists did ebil Stalin kill?

political correctness is a religion, no matter what your preacher mommy-professor told you

happy birthday

Do try to keep up, lad. We're discussing the masters in communism, not the tens of millions of deaths under it.

No cognitive dissonance from this liberal. I'll stand with the LGBT community over radical Islam any day. Muslims need to get their shit together and put an end to this mindless violence. If they can't do so on their own, they deserve extra scrutiny from the authorities.

Could you have asked for a better birthday present?

Jesus christ. But not all fags are like this. Loads of straight people are just as degenerate.

They will blame guns and Trumps "hate inducing racism", that's their loophole.

Thats an horrible thing to say your fucking 55channer.

Good thing neither happened then, eh Porky?

Huh, that's weird! I could have sworn that things like the holodomor and first 5-year plan are well-documented events.

You wouldn't be trying to revise history, would you?

Just side with the gays. There are gays that say that they're mudslime.

My thinking. Also i might find this pic disgusting and would prefer it if they would keep it in their own homes, it wasn't out there in the street. Gay pride parades are million times worse then this.

Well documented by who? Salty bourgies? The five year plan was great, caught Russia up to the West and allowed them to smash the Nazis.

Whichever we dislike the most, they like the most. Cucks don't form opinions or make decisions, i've grew up around enough of 'em to know they'll take the contrarion root on anything with shallow arguments they'll use to silence and shout down someone with a well formed opinion.

It's easier to just either admit you're racist and islamophobic and just laugh at their triggered bullshit then be concise as they have no depth for it to sink into.

troll commie bog rat spotted! when will you people learn to read and count, why we bail you ppl out all the time is beyond me.

Blight, dry rot and taint. You think people in Ireland were too stupid to grow their own? i could get a spud now, stick it in the ground shit on top of it ive got a potato in few months time.

>m-muh safespace