Let's be realistic, this would not have happened

if America had gun rights and people would have guns in clubs. But no, just like in Paris, people were unarmed and there was no way to shoot a single ISIS person.

Think about it. If only 1 in 10 of the people there had packed guns, 30 people could have shot Oman. 30. Do people seriously think he could have managed to kill more than 50 and injure more than 53 if he faced 30 armed Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkpistols.org/
cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/texas-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't argue with that.

Faggots are liberal so they don't carry guns. Go to a real bar and you would get shot.

>Faggots are liberal so they don't carry guns. Go to a real bar and you would get shot.

That may be way he chose the gay club. He knew that gays will not be able to resist.

>Muslim walks into bar
>starts shooting
>Muricans hear gunshots, all draw, trying to target the shooter.
>It's dark, crowded, everyone is panicking, and the Muricans all see a bunch of other people with guns peppered throughout the hysterical faggot masses, not clear who shot first
>now instead of one person opening fire in a crowded room, you've got 30 shooters

Yes, this would end so well and definitely wouldn't just become an equally retarded clusterfuck of confused burgers shooting at each other and piling up the collateral damage.

How many bars regularly have fights in or just outside them started inside? Does it really seem like allowing people carrying guns in would result in more lives saved?

None of you realize that in the vast majority of bars and nightclubs it is illegal to conceal carry.

We have something called a 51% law which means that if a business derives 51%+ of their income from alcohol sales, there are no guns allowed.

This is true.

this is right, giving everyone guns is not going to work at all, and trying to take them is not going to work, quarterly mass shootings is just a facet of American life now.

>implying fags won't kill each other dead themselves long ago over disputes over sodomites while drunk

According to state statistics 10% of my state has conceal carry permits.
Anyone hear of a terrorist attack in Georgia?
Didn't think so....

I can just imagine a Sandperson going into one of the uncucked cowboy bars and trying this. The result would look like Swiss cheese

Would you pick a fight in a bar over some dumb shit if you thought the guy that just bumped into you on accident has a gun?

pinkpistols.org/

Gun rights is well known as a unifying issue in the gay community. Too bad they are on the wrong side of history.

Good thing muslims can't drink alcohol

51% law has been turned over in many states. Its now legal many places to carry in a bar (but still illegal to be drunk and carrying of course).

People shouldn't be drinking and carrying guns desu Fritz.

Fags can't shoot. Women are better shots than Fags. You could easily spot the fag in my unit in Iraq by their sloppy grouping. There's a reason why Fags aren't wanted in the military/police force. It's not the dick sucking, it's the sucky shooting.

Anyone got that posts that breakdown all gun death into there rightful category? Gun suicide, gun mishandling etc etc? Then after you do all that math, turns out gun homicades is alot lower then what liberals say it is?

If one person in the club had been carrying a gun and had killed the terrorist, I wonder how the media would spin that towards "good guys shouldn't have guns."

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for 50 gays to be killed? Sure it's unfortunate, but they contribute nothing to society but HIV and degeneration of society.

Nice quads

The media would spin it as a gunfight. No one would ever know what would have happened without more guns. 5 deaths would have been blamed on all the guns.

Sounds like you should fix your laws.

People are full of drink in bars and end up fighting over lots of stupid stuff. Large quantities of alcohol and guns don't mix well.

I'm pretty pissed off, sure they were homos, but homos are actually kind of funny, and lets not forget, they were our homos, if the Muslims want to throw their homos off building, I don't care, but if they are Western homos, they better leave them alone.

Firearms and explosives exist. Deyning that fact won't make them go away.

Therefore forbidding weapons put people who abide the law in a disadvantage.
The proof is that those fags were in a gunfree zone and one man completely terrorized them when a single shot would've stopped the massacre.

Worst part is that Obama, and any other politician, knows this. So people's safety is the least of his worries. Question is what's the actual reason then?

Fuck it story time.
When I was a college student I was at Virginia Tech during the shootings. (In fact what got me to Sup Forums.org was all the trolling videos and pics about it, it was good bait). And I do agree with OP but I also have to most of the successful shooters do something else. They actively avoid gun carriers and analyze the target. Cho called in 3 bomb threats at tech to measure response time. He figured out the most efficient ways to section off Norris hall. He rehearsed and knew just where tech police was during the morning.I am sure that this shooter did something similar. Pride evemts specifically bans guns. So he achieved his goal. He most likely figured out a plan of attack and executed it.

If that is the case they don't report it happened at a few southern churches in the early 2000s

If just the bartenders had guns then it'd be awesome.

What if he tried this at that biker bar in Waco? Remember that?

cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/texas-shooting/

You think he'd have killed fifty of them?

Well that is because GA makes it so all military and police get insta concealed carry

Be realistic, this wouldn't have happened if those people weren't gay. You have to expect this kind of violence if you provoke muslims by being a faggot.

YOU CAN CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON INTO A BAR IN SOME STATES. MINE INCLUDED.

Homicide is one person killing another, it can be either justified or unjustified. Either way you're talking about a miniscule percentage of the population.

>Sure it's unfortunate

not really. the american population is going to become more islamophobic and there's 50 less gay people. win win situation.

hard to carry a gun when you're only wearing a thong

PLEASE TELL me how the fuck 1 man is able to kill 50 people and injure 50?Were the people retarded?I mean after the first cartridge they should've stormed out or taken cover...in Bataclan there were 3 men killing 90 people and had a lot of time to do it...what happened here guys?And where were the bouncers?Was really nobody armed in fucking Florida..where everybody owns a gun?

Gays

Close quarter killing. Also, depending on the size of the round, the bullets probably penetrated through bodies killing multiple people.

What? Maybe in North Africa.

It was an AR-15 so it's either a .223 or a 5.56 which are designed to not penetrate much.

Wow..can an Ak penetrate through 2 people that easily?I mean you need a fucking AWP for that kind of shit.

There you go

Well, he had an assault rifle, and he was shooting up a place full of drunk and high gays. There actually was an armed police officer present, but he just had his pistol and most cops can't shoot for shit. There was probably some initial confusion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was trained for this. He probably got somewhat lucky, there's always an element of randomness in these things.

>This argument again

Florida has the highest number of concealed carry permits in the country

How does one man get that many shots off? That nightclub is literally full of people. If people just ran at him after his first mag was empty, it would be over.

>It's dark
>see a guy walk in with an assault rifle
>shoot him
???

>listening to these laws

Make no mistake, if I lived in a CC state I would carry everywhere. No fucking way I would listen to some stupid movie theater policy stating I can't have a gun. There's no way they would know. Literally disarming yourself in the most dangerous places most likely to be targets.

This event specifically banned guns

Even pistols will often shoot right through one person and into another. Steel-jacketed centerfire rifle rounds, even relatively light ones, can certainly kill two or more people with one shot in a crowded area.

I wonder if he used a hundred-round dual-drum magazine.

That's what i was asking...how the fuck can he shoot so many rounds.So 100 rounds hit their target and i assume there were another 30% that didn't ...he used like 7-8 magazines...wtf?Is this real?How high were the fags for this to happen?

Taking away the right for private property owners to restrict the dangerous material allowed on their property is grossly unamerican and without much precedent anywhere in law.

But the shooter was hired to provide security for the club. He was only doing his job.

what of the people between you and the shooter?

My 21st birthday I spent in a bar in San Diego. I walked, ordered my first legal drink and heard a heated discussion behind me. Turn my head just as the one man stood up and shot the other square in the head and walked out. Police arrived but when they jostled the man who had been shot he stood up, the .22 short had lodged in his skull but didn't kill him. In America going in a bar can literally mean life or death

You tell me, faggot.

If everyone had guns, it would be easy for a crew of, let's say, 19 terrorists to go into a crowded place and open fire before anyone had a chance to fire back. Let's say that they do this in a nightclub and turn the lights out and then open fire. There would be complete carnage before they could be stopped. And it would be more likely for this to happen if people could freely carry guns wherever they wanted to.

To give another simple example, if I want to kill you, I would be armed and perfectly able to shot you. By the time you realized what was happening, I would've killed you, so you being armed would have made no difference at all. But if the law said I could just walk around with a gun, then you'd be alive. This is why all countries have laws restricting gun access. America's laws are simply failing -- they let civilians own high-volume assault weapons which they use in massacres.

You agree now, user?

I said that they're designed to not penetrate much, not that it's not possible for them to penetrate.

And hundred round drums are notorious for causing ARs to jam. You're better off with multiple 30-round magazines.

>assuming everyone with a gun is going to shoot
one of the first and best lessons learned about carrying a concealed firearm is that it is for defense of your life.
Guns are tools used to save your life, whether that means killing the threat or making an escape route for yourself whichever of the two is more practical in the situation.

Fucking nice quads.

Correction: "if the law said I couldn't just walk around..."
also, "shoot," not "shot"