At least you live in Europe

At least you live in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M
youtube.com/watch?v=OD3F7J2PeYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least you can buy a kg of high quality grass feed black angus beef for 3$ or something

Yeah but their salary is considerably lower.

If you look at actual purchasing power (i.e. price of goods compared to salary and taxation), then Europe does much better than LatAm (though not as good as Ameriga).

True...
Arjentina is a shithole with no culture, no wonder why you always say to be " white and European" you have nothing to be related to.
A complete soulless country to be honest, nothing against argies tho.

at least you are a free man, police isn't trying to catch you

>he says while he spends his time shitposting on Sup Forums
If you're still shitposting on Sup Forums, then you're still free.

Argentina is more expensive than Europe and USA to live, especially in food and technology
true

yes but my money is running out and I can't get a normal job or they will come to my work place

Feels good man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M

at least you can buy cheap yerba mate

why didn't you just go to jail like you were supposed to?

isn't it a major offense to run away after posting bail, meaning that your punishment will be much worse if you do ever return?

face it like a man already, be responsible for your acts and stop hiding like a scared bitch

>something cheap
>in Argentina
user I...

shhh don't say anything

pretty sure he's the pedo that's on the run

Ain't sure if its better to be depressive because your economy sucks or rather because your own governments makes no secret of their plans removing you for ""others"".

How are taxes in Argentina though?

I know

>How are taxes in Argentina though?
high as fuck and everything goes to politicians or public employees pockets

>high as fuck
S- stop.
Don't destroy my rather positive images about Argentina or other Southern Cone countries...

>positive images about Argentina
why would you have a positive image about us?, Chile and Urgay are way superior economically, we only have good people.

>we only have good people.
Reason enough desu. Nowadays its quite hard of holding yourself from breaking necks of all the fucks pretending to be "good people".

how's the situation going there btw?, I knew there were some violent protests the lasts days because of the g20 meeting, but why were they protesting?

Not wanna derail the thread, but its just as always: Everyone pretending to be that everything is gonna be alright and that you shouldn't overreact and yadayadayada.
>but why were they protesting?
They are Antifa-fags, user. Do you really think that they have a noble cause or anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=OD3F7J2PeYU

USA confirmed for Europe

Thanks, I guess