forgot pic

Wow, it's only been a couple of months but I miss him so much

God I wish that was me

me on the right

>quickmeme.com

wow poor shildog.
Cucked heterosexually and homosexually
damn i like bill now.

>Your location (LT) has been blacklisted.

I would go out tonight
But I haven't got a stitch to wear
This man said, "It's gruesome
That someone so handsome should care

What anime?
*Dont have the time to match every single ep1*

Feels like we only go backwards, darling

Reverse image comes back with Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Not 100% sure thought

Battle girl highschool?

Nah it was something about supernatural battles

saucenao.com/search.php?url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1499635487427.jpg

When Supernatural battles become commonplace?
Didn't watch it, but why would a character form an old show suddenly be posted 'everywhere'?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

pribalti fashisti

She looks similar to the current shitty meme character people love to post.

Holy shit rest in fucking peace.

Which is?

5 months until Christmas!

Attack the coalition before they grow stronger

I didn't realize slutania was still the meme of the season

I am definitely not playing Polska.

Christmas is not fun.

>meme

Tag over to them and fight the coalition, it'll be more fun than whatever lame country you're playing

Yes meme, and a shit one at that

>switch to them
>in ironman
Bro, I'm playing a way, way, way harder nation than the 3rd (2nd?) strongest nation in the game.
Also one of my allies broke our alliance for some reason.. guess I'll just kick their ass since I'm stronger anyway.

If you know which site to launch on Christmas it is fun

>ironman
You going for a particular achievement?

Anyway don't bother with conquest just develop your land

Don't know what site you mean.

I will post it when Christmas comes

I'm trying to form Rome as some tiny nation most people don't even know exists. If I don't conquer as much as possible, I will get eaten by my huge neighbors (though luckily Moskovia likes me).

the anime suicide cult my friend

Alright. I actually have something to look forward to now.

:DDDDDD

No, that site didn't have anything to do with christmas.
Unless there's something new, haven't visited it in a while.

Nice, I managed to form Rome as Aragon but that's not too hard when almost all of Iberia is given to you via event

It fires the other way? I thought you just didn't get PU'd by Castile if you were human. Well, I'm playing as Theodoro, and I've had some deep runs, but the Ottomans keep fucking it up for me. My plan is to take over the pontic steppe then no CB into Italy since it's usually heavily divided around 1500 (building up my navy right now).

Hi, how does one go about making friends in real life over here? Tired of being shut-in. Help

>see people
>talk to them
>do stuff with them
there you go

I forgot to write that normalfags aren't welcome
damn it

But imagine I haven't left my house in 5 years and have 0 social skills coupled with a fact that I'm socially retarded. How does one start seeing/talking/doing things with those people. I don't even know where to begin.

by going outside and getting involved in activities that entail other people

>I haven't left my house in 5 years
I seriously doubt that

I don't know.
Yes, sorry. I wasn't entirely honest. I do leave house from time to time to get groceries or throw trash away.

Yep if Aragon is player controlled Castile gets wedding'd

Good luck with that, I hope you spread your nice shade of purple throughout the med
Why would you ask that here of all places?

Somehow I got a random queen that is in the same dynasty as Byzantium.. this is interesting.

Because I knew there were my country men over here, and I guessed they'd have more clue than I do as to what should I do.
And I inferred that self-help books doesn't quite exactly help, as they're mostly aimed toward western civilisation and culture(whatever is left of it anyway) and doesn't seem to apply to how things work over here, due to economical/political/cultural reasons.

>I don't know
Become a member in some club that suits your interests and does regular activities. It doesn't have to be a normie club. It can be a cosplay club, a tabletop gaming club, a sports club, whatever the fuck you want. If you don't like it you can always try something else.

>Unless there's something new, haven't visited it in a while.
It's closed now
You should be dead by now

so should you then

What if I have no interests?

Then roll over and wait for death

My interests are economics/politics/music, especially classical, old movies 30-60s, japanese cartoons. I don't think I'd fit in anywhere or that I'd be able to find anything. Awkwardness and introvertness wouldn't help either.

No
I tried to lure him in, but I wasn't supposed to reg there myself

>find me friends
fuck off and die

You have no chance of getting out of your isolation if you don't try something. The end. You can keep making excuses, but it won't change anything.

why would you try to lure him in...

I will, thanks.
And yes I know. That's why I'm asking.

>Tyrimas: 40 proc. jaunų Lietuvos žmonių būdingas savižudiškas elgesys

There's not much chances to meet people outside of school/study/work if you're not willing to get involved in some other social circle that accepts new members.

Good luck, user.

Over 40% of people aged 15-29 are prone to suicide in Lithuania

And why might that be?

Time to become statistic.
I'm past those things. That is why I don't have a clue. Maybe I should literally go into the street and ask random people. Anyway thanks for help.

Not telling you
(Protip: it would be fun)

Daugeliui lietuvių kreipimasis į psichologus – gėdos jausmo persmelktas silpnumo ženklas. To pasekmė – daug savižudybių bei nuo alkoholio priklausomų žmonių.
If you're really that desperate go to a clinic that you're registered in and ask for a psychologist and tell that you want a group session.

But yeah only weak people need psychologists

really and i mean REALLY craving a grander texas right now

*goes to hibernate*

>when the methamphetamine kicks in

>3D

Why are Baltic flags so bad?

more like baltic fags, amirite

>It is not known who originally suggested the yellow, green and red, but the idea is usually attributed to Lithuanian exiles living elsewhere in Europe or in the United States during the 19th century. These three colors were frequently used in folk weavings and traditional dress. At the Great Seimas of Vilnius of 1905, this flag was favored over the Vytis banner as the flag of the Lithuanian nation. The Vytis, strongly advocated by Jonas Basanavičius, was not chosen for three reasons: the first was that as part of the drive for national identity, the Seimas wished to distance itself somewhat from the flag of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, which also encompassed now-distinct nations such as Belarus, and Ukraine. The second issue was the choice of the color red by revolutionaries who aligned themselves with Marxist or Communist causes. And finally, the flag with Vytis would be too complicated and could not be easily sewn.
They were retards
And our tri color was meant to be temporary, and Vytis flag always out sells the tri color in sales so its pretty obvious what the people want

>first lecture
>only 40 people
>Everybody sits in massive groups of friends
HOW
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW EACH OTHER, I DON"T EVEN RECOGNIZE ANYBODY HERE

I don't understand it either, just sit at the front and ignore them