Holy Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_924694&feature=iv&src_vid=oY9m2sHQwLs&v=MKeTuZ-zoeA
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_963930&feature=iv&src_vid=oY9m2sHQwLs&v=zex_DZcEn4o
youtube.com/watch?v=X_VVr5H4h6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine having asperger

>MOVING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

its actually a really good album

Crush 40 is the apex of the buttrock genre

fuck yes

>almost all of the Knuckles songs are rated 5 stars
user...

Seriously. It's like progressive butt. It's like Nickelback going super saiyan.

>those funky instrumentals
>that cheesy "rapping" goodness

I don't see the problem here

When this game came out and I was really little, I thought he was saying 'moving around at the speed of town' since sonic was in a town.

How do they compare? The cheese tends to get overpowering more often here, but sometimes it reaches deeper wellsprings of great golden cheese too. And it's just less reliant on heavy guitars and electronic elements.

I want to fuck that bat

I keep going back and forth, but I can't deny that the Adventure OST is more versatile w/ instrumentation as well as some of the high moments being greater than Adventure 2, but I feel like the latter is more consistent overall. It's a toss up between the cheese desu.

Okay, I admit Pumpkin Hill is a jam. The underwater mine music feels like the point where he just stopped trying though.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

the only good sonic album

Not too sure you know what autism is but nice meme attempt champ.

Adv 1 = Adv 2 > Sonic cd > Sonic '06 >Sonic 3 & Knux > Sonic R >rest

all are above an 8/10 though, nowadays Sega can't make games for shit, but their OSTs are always god-tier

Here you go

hell yea

youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_924694&feature=iv&src_vid=oY9m2sHQwLs&v=MKeTuZ-zoeA
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_963930&feature=iv&src_vid=oY9m2sHQwLs&v=zex_DZcEn4o
>thinking this isn't peak video game soundtrack
Only Sonic R is God Tier, everything else is gay in comparison

if I wanted to listen to a soundtrack like this, but better I'd listen to any first gen pokemon soundtrack. Sonic R is good, but it's easily the most generic out of all of the OSTs listed

>Sonic R generic OST

youtube.com/watch?v=X_VVr5H4h6o

>Sayonara...
>Shadow the Hedgehog

yfw

We all do

Sonic R has objectively the best vidya OST of all time.

great meme

Nice to see someone else has the actual soundtrack in its entirety instead of abridged versions. Took me forever until I eventually found it online

Definitely the best