Do you guys unironically get triggerd by mixed couples or is it just banter?

Do you guys unironically get triggerd by mixed couples or is it just banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/with-no-jews-left-to-protest-christian-crosses-grace-holocaust-memorials-in-belarus/
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes we do

I don't care

Depends on the race.

they could use some traditional shoes to those outfits

Only wh*Te turks trigger me

My brother is in prison for killing a mixed race couple.

I do

I don't care

Why exactly should I care about who someone fucks?

We don't care.

Story time. Tell us more.

No. It would be pretty hypocritical considering most of the chicks I've wanted to bang have been shitskins

Why are dark black, broad nosed, nappy headed men never with their female equivalents?

>most of the chicks I've wanted to bang have been shitskins

Sweden has fallen.

I don't care but if my sister dates a black guy I would stop talking to her.

I think it's disgusting but past that I don't really give a shit to be honest. People can do what they want.

I hate the West.

B

Guess what, faggot? I don't care

Because you are a spineless weak man who is part of a dying nation.

So be it, you dumbass retard. We all die anyway.

btw you are a non-nation so your opinion is honestly worth less that the shit in India's street

Can't speak for everyone else here, but I couldn't care less about interracial relationships.

I'm white and lived in India for two years. Dated a few girls there before going back to the States and getting into a serious relationship with a second-generation poo-girl.

Currently in flag related and have shagged a couple of girls.

In my experience, brown girls are way more fun than their pale counterparts. I've found them more attractive ever since I was a little kid and will probably wind up marrying a Poo or Latina.

They are degenerates

Belarus is much more ancient nation than the USA.

Do you know how many immigrants live and come here to the usa? I stop giving a fuck a long time ago. Besides, any consequences, are not for me to deal with.

Tell me one big contribution to mankind your country can be proud of...

We have no Jews left in Belarus so have started to remove all Jewish symbols in the country and replace it with crosses.

timesofisrael.com/with-no-jews-left-to-protest-christian-crosses-grace-holocaust-memorials-in-belarus/

ok

white turks >(((brown))) turk

Who cares about the people living in your cunt? But since you've dodged my question, I guess there's simply no big belarussian contribution to mankind. Sad!

>Belarus
>A country which is even faker than Ukraine, and that's saying something

>I guess there's simply no big belarussian contribution to mankind
We killed lots of Germans in the war so that is something.

France is a fake country though. There is no such thing as a French people. You are like Arabs who are actually not a real nation, you just have a language.

i agree. shackles would suit the niggers best.

What is life like in Belarus?

Like a softer version of the Soviet Union.

kys

Just banter
I would like to have sex with a black girl

Just walk outside. You're in France mate.

>We have no Jews left in Belarus
well not exactly your contribution

I do, but caring about what other people are doing is a marxist tendency and must be stamped out

>Who? The country

R A R E
A
R
E

I don't care, desu. It's not my dick, not my anus and I don't have a vagina. People can do what they want, I don't care.

i know girl from Belarus, one of first thing we talked about was that she dislikes immigrants

lol

lol who gives a shit

european identity in all countries of europe should be preserved... so yes

Really the only thing that triggers me is when I see a white mom with a niglet that just looks full black. All other interracial relationships don't bother me at all, but that one just irks for some reason. I guess it's just the fact that it shows how easily whites can be bred out of existence mixed with plain tribalism leftover from human evolution. I'm a huge hypocrite though, since I think some mulatto girls are fucking gorgeous.

Nice pasta faggot.

I don't give a shit. DESU the blonde girls are probably more of a degeneracy factory than the black guys are. I'm well aware that a small, steady stream of immigration and mixing with immigrants is normal, unavoidable, and necessary to avoid inbreeding. I just don't like massive country-destroying waves of invaders like we're getting in our southwest, or like is reenacting the Ottoman/Moorish invasions in Europe now, or what my military did to Iraq.

t. actual degree in eugenics, IE human evolution, unlike the haplotype worshippers around here

Christianity is just as cancerous as Judaism and Islam.
Well done, you backwater piece of shit.

Putains de cocus

>does it bother you have to pay for the end result as a tax payer

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

> This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

Let me guess... you're totally find with Indians, Blacks and Muslims/Arabs, right? Seems to be very common among all Western nations.

>much more ancient
and yet look what what the US has achieved in that short time, what has Belarus done in its ancient existance?

No. I would only bonk Natalie Portman because I am a liberal.

They're the best, bro.

Those kids look half European

That's because you consider anyone with a Black ancestor in the last three generations as fully black. The Children in your pic would be considered mixed race in fully black majority countries.

They look half retarded to me.

black phenotypes are usually dominant, that said while these kids look pretty typical for African-American blacks in Africa might be recognised to not be fully African

yeah I kinda do

no, I'm asian

I hate the West too.

honestly as an asian

>they look like friendly people can't assume their personality, especially since they are dressing the part for whatever day that is.
>they do look however way too young for these women and makes me kinda question whether their one of those older women who still behave like a 20 year old (IE still try to relive their youth)

I don't care, because if they weren't with the tall black guys they certainly would be with someone else that isn't me

wait a minute that's usain bolt

yeah he's cool i don't care.

maybe, just maybe, they're not having sex with eachother just because they're in a photo?

this is usain bolt, he's obviously not dating those older women 10+ years his senior

I honestly don't care.
The blacks in Germany differ a lot from the ones in the US.
The black Germans I met here are fine. I even know one who dates German women and they never have been any problems at all.

A bit like this as well. I've had a huge crush on Arab or other darker chicks so it would be pretty hypocritical to get angry if it's the same for Germany girls.

Only bitter white virgins are unironically triggered by IR couples

yeah op's first post was misleading.

they unironically trigger me

white women with non-white men, especially nogs are an abomination

white men with non-white women is bad too, but it's worse when women are being spoiled

The only bm/wf couples I've seen IRL were absolute trailer trash.

I had a clingy gf who i didn't want to hurt her feelings. So i told her i had a interracial fetish and 2 days later we had "the talk" about how she doesn't feel anything for me anymore.

>that grammar
>"I'm well aware that a small, steady stream of immigration and mixing with immigrants is normal, unavoidable, and necessary to avoid inbreeding"
>b-but muh degree
Nah

You don't find it at all disturbing that your black "friend" specifically dates German women?

Yeah, why would you get triggered over mixed couples? It's not like their son/daughter will be an outcast in the society and then become a psycho maniac.

Of course not.

>t. one drop police force
Have you ever seen what a real black person looks like?

Afro americans are bleached as fuck.

>Do you guys unironically get triggerd by the ethnic displacement of your people and the destruction of your civilization or is it just banter?
Gee, I don't know Germany, take a wild guess.

No, absolutely no problem with it. That's one of the reasons why I look up to the USA, they managed to make diversity and multiculturalism a part of their country. It's amazing. In Germany it is still sometimes considered weird to date someone who is different from the norm ergo non-white.

But please, if anyone here from Africa or SEA considers migrating to Germany, do so! We need immigrants

this

Meanwhile on normie board
>Guys. Which would you rather hear your girlfriend say?
>>I've fucked a black man in the past
>>I've fucked a dog in the past

seems like the african expert is finally here to educate us all

>We need immigrants
You might need African men in your life, but your country does not.

Both demonstrate her complete lack of dignity and self worth.

fuck, adv is a tumor on this board

Only a very tiny little bit. Mostly is just the notion that whites are too busy being successful and moving the world to have kids and so are going to extinct themselves and doom the rest of the world to destruction that bothers me.

belarus btfo all of you

> get triggerd
Nope, we can mix with all peoples of the world

my gf is black, so it would be very hypocritical if I got mad at italian girls having black bfs

That is some handsome looking guy. Holy fuck.

bae-larus at it again.

Only when it's a white woman with a non-integrated looking guy. I get triggered by white women wearing hijabs, I am seething when I see one in a burka. Though I do consider the women who date brown and black men to be trash, I generally don't care though.