/éire/

Gerry edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGr9_CasWxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations on making your's first.

Gonna go watch some Symphogear before bed. Don't let the thread die overnight.

youtu.be/qGr9_CasWxQ

>No thread for about 20 minutes passed bump limit
>2 new threads within a few seconds of one another
It keeps happening

Nude edition

>TFW haven't watched a seasonal anime since Flip Fappers

Don't lewd Gerry.

Get this communist off of my Sup Forums.

>Garry
>more like
>Daddy

Gerry is for ice cream and uniting Ireland, NOT FOR LEWD!

Had the dream where I impregnated Juni again, lads.

Don't let your dreams be dreams I guess

I let my dick get the better of me, I'll try to correct this problem soonish.

But what if most of my dreams involve me getting attacked/murdered or accused of things I didn't do?

Well my sister told me today that she had dreamt that I would kicker her into a dead person's grave, maybe some dreams are supposed to stay dreams forever

Only time someone's told me I was in their dreams was in secondary when a classmate said I snuck up behind him and stabbed him in the neck with a fork.

Thank God I've hot these abstract personless dreams, I'd go paranoid if I had dreams about people stabbing me with forks

>my sister
Tell us more.

Night lads. See you next week

>7th month of the year
Stop reminding me that time exists.

If they have a british flag they are not nice clothes.

>why are there 2 tiny eire threads open btw?
They were made within a minute of eachother.

>Next week
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING

what are quintessential /Éire/ songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ

I didn't know Brokeback Mountain was gay shit, fuck the user that recced me it

>I didn't know Brokeback Mountain was gay shit

cheers

I wish I had actual friends and not drinking acquaintances

Seriously.
I just heard it was one of Ang Lee's well known films and decided to give it a shot.
Turned it off after about 45 minutes

I find it weird considering how the gay jokes are better known than the film itself.

>get fucked by guy
>no sense of smell
Get told i smell of meth at home. The fuck does mom know that from?

Do you know anyone in Ireland who doesn't drink? If so, what are they like? Are they proper ostracized?

>I didn't know Brokeback Mountain was gay shit

Would've thought men's semen smelled stronger than meth.

No-one used meth tho and he used a condom. She might be being a bitch tbf or she was a whore

Maybe she was guessing the reason you're home so late is because you were doing drugs? It might be easier for her to accept than her son getting bummed.

my best friend. nobody gives a fuck. I can't remember the last time somebody pointed out/noticed that he doesn't drink. He's just as fun / more fun to be around than non-drinkers. Has pretty much the same personality as me except I drink and he doesn't.

>more fun to be around than non-drinkers.

more fun to be around than *drinkers.

How come he doesn't drink?

As the sole representative of /éire/ in Alba, I declare this land part of the republic

just doesn't see the point, he has as much fun as the rest of us when we're drinking.

I wish i had either

>flag
Well that settles that.

can't disagree with that

Kids outside my window fighting. One of them sounds distressed maybe I should go out.

Throw things and shout at them.

Film it
And throw stuff at them too

Tell them to fuck off and kill each other elsewhere

Gotta work on my body language
Any tips? Im worried i might do a gay pose without noticing!

>Turned it off after about 45 minutes

>15 degrees
>something is making a weird humming noise outside my window so I have to keep the window closed
I'm melting.

>sleeping with the window open
You deserve your insects.

I hate when you people say lewd shit like this, and attach an anime image. Deep down I know none of you will ever be anime girls sweating in a closed off room.

*pulls up to and parks a van in this thread*

>it's a bit warm
>lewd
That's all on you.

>I'm melting

*Replaces your tyres with cinder blocks*

Yes, all that means is he's a bit warm and possibly sweating. Even considering sweating lewd is all in your mind.

Think my hands are getting hairy. Might be all the wanking.

>Yes, all that means is he's a bit warm and possibly sweating
>that lewd as fuck anime image

It's just a woman in revealing clothing sensually touching bare naval and large, supple breasts with her dainty feminine hands. A normal person would find absolutely nothing arousing about the way her shorts squeeze the flesh at her side, emphasising her wide hips which are surely more than capable of delivering as many healthy young children as you can handle into this world. I don't know what kind of sicko could possibly even think lewd thoughts at the sight of those tight blue straps around her sides, not only further showcasing her impressive hips but also subtly pointing towards her private parts and bum.
If that's somehow sexual to you then you are truly twisted.

>chest smells like lemon pledge
Kill me

>It's just a woman in revealing clothing sensually touching bare naval and large, supple breasts with her dainty feminine hands. A normal person would find absolutely nothing arousing about the way her shorts squeeze the flesh at her side, emphasising her wide hips which are surely more than capable of delivering as many healthy young children as you can handle into this world. I don't know what kind of sicko could possibly even think lewd thoughts at the sight of those tight blue straps around her sides, not only further showcasing her impressive hips but also subtly pointing towards her private parts and bum.
>If that's somehow sexual to you then you are truly twisted.

What did he mean by this?

How?

Shower gel seems like it had a delayed scent. I'm on the verge of vomiting

>quoting the entire post
What did he mean by this?

>tfw 25 and no bf
>tfw never had a relationship
>tfw not a virgin

BUMP

>25
>Not a virgin.
Out.

I am extremely mentally unwell today.

The Irish? Nah not a fan.

How was it?

I'm presuming meth smells the same as speedpaste which is just like superglue/paint thinner and chemicals.
Also did the guy fuck you in the ass?
Also also: Normies out.

>one of you actually met up for a gay hook up
How the fuck did I not read that post.

I think it's just some random new person. We don't have any regular like that here.

Go to sleep.

Maybe. I have to go out in 3 hours anyway.
I would assume AA would be the first to do something like this, and gloat about it.

Didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Want to kill myself desu.

Where you going?

Don't or your weird homosexual orbiters will miss you.
Ikea to buy a detolf for my Nero daki.

Urge to bully rising.

Bully who?

Felt weird at first but it was fun, would do again. No wizard powers for me
Random user posting anime daily
>tfw no-one will ever recognise you

Pls no :(

>No wizard powers for me
Very disappointed in you, user.

Did you know them?

You're replying to AA (me) so nope it's not.
Same. I was crying in my car on the way to work. I have this feeling in my stomach like the work is going to end soon.
More details please. Where did you meet them?

Just met at a gay bar. My first time at one too :3 gagged a bit while blowing him,
We cuddled after until he wanted to fuck again, second time felt way better.

admitting it was my first time was embarrassing as fuck he was 29 and i'm almost 26

>start up PC
>open up some websites
>PC suddenly makes a vicious WHIRR noise and quickly returns to normal
>nearly jump out of my skin in shock
My PC may be Skynet

Don't know how people have casual sex with people they don't know or how it even appeals to them. How could it mean anything if you don't have feelings for them?

Better than being dry for such a long time

Always thought sex would be great for meeting new people, was just too shy to try it for years.

Can't miss what you never experienced.

Looking through the archive, getting depressed again.

Do you not long to see what it feels like then? I don't get virgins that are saving themselves. You'll be shit the first time you do it

Wow this normie sex stiff makes me really uncomfortable. Hate socially competent people desu. Jealous but also disgusted.

>socially competent

>saving themselves

Maybe if you're a woman. Saying you're just avoiding sex/going celibate as a lad is the same as me saying I'm holding off on buying a Ferrari right now because it'd be too much of an expense.