I haven’t met a single Chad that was into music. Is “being into music” something that is natural among beta males?

I haven’t met a single Chad that was into music. Is “being into music” something that is natural among beta males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-fT1bOexdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

Not quite. All people "into music" are beta males, but not all beta males are naturally "into music"

Liking anything that would make it more difficult to get laid is beta

disregard this i suck cocks

see this

agreed

He's right. Go to /r9k/ or Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you'll find that the majority of beta virgins there have shit taste in music.

no

well it's settled

>having a taste that’s different than mine is having shit taste

t. beta virgin with shit taste in music

I've met some chads who are into music

no u havent

He's right. Go to Sup Forums and you'll find that the majority of beta virgins there have shit taste in music.

Depends how you define chad but I know some people who are into music who are popular with the ladies, fit, successful, confident and extroverted. Multiple actually

The chad virgin dichotomy (aka alpha/beta) is retarded. The OP being a prime example. This is likely a bait thread but I love to argue so here go. MUSICAL TASTE IS SOCIAL CURRENCY. Being into cool things nabs you a couple of cool points. I've gotten laid for my taste in music. "Cool" kids are always into "cool" things and this includes music. So while they might not go deeper than the mainstream, they at least need a more cutting edge artist to like in order to show that they are indeed cool. I had a friend who was "into" music and he fucked like 40 girls from my town. Granted, he was also good looking, a sociopath, and a little rapey, he still had plenty of girls fawning for him. Yes, the guy wearing a Mastodon shirt. He wasn't a chad, and the one archetypal chad in my school thinks he's into music. He likes a vast array of bro EDM.

Musical taste is cool if you check the right boxes. You can fuck art hoes if you know who Mac Demarco is.

no u dont

ain't that the truth

holy you come off as an insuffrible faggot. kill yourself

Actually r9k give far better recs than mu does. I think it is because they are more authentic.

TL;DR

I think you just don't know any chads

nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-fT1bOexdY

yes i do

yes

Not an argument

I think your inability to communicate beyond yes and no might be why you don't know if any chads listen to music

i do know

Chads are only into music if they can write/perform it.

see:

Robert Pollard
Josh Homee
Peter Steele
Chris Brown

I get it but there's a point you reach where someone has the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack downloaded and that's just too far

unironically kill yourself

Peter Steele was an autistic beta male bequeathed late with the physical form of an absolute gigachad, and an almost inhuman voice. And it was glorious.

Getting into music is a vast time sink with no tangible rewards. It's like reading books. It's better to go out there and get laid than to bother with that shit.

not so fast, the real trick is to combine them

It's a form of escapism and internet-elitism, which is something many betas inevitably fall into when they fail to connect with other humans out in the real world. It's in the same category as anime and videogames.

what about fucking the music and making it cum?

>he thinks all artworks are just escapism

>he thinks music, anime and videogames are "all artworks"

MUSIC
as in
'music artist' you talking about?

Is English your second language?

why do they call them musical artists, stupid man.
anyway its made by real people and its art work therfore you can have a real connection

I never said music isn't art you illiterate third worlder.

then you are playing stupid. obvs i mentioned 'all artworks' as in not all artworks focus on escapism, in fact not many really do fully. your original post looks like you say otherwise, dude

>autistic beta male
are you projecting dear? it's okay if you are

Why would liking something women also like make it more difficult to get laid? Have you ever been outside your parents basement and met a girl who listens to indie or electropop?

Great soundtrack.

he really was, he was just able to live as king chad because of how he looked and his musical genius. but inside he never stopped feeling like an awkward lanky teenager and became an alcoholic trying to drown out his anxiety on stage. i've seen lots of interviews where he talks about this. i guess it depends whether you consider being "chad" to just be a physical reality or something deeper.

artists aren't chads

embarassing

but chads can play artists

I've had sex with 25+ women and my favorite artists are James Ferraro, Talking Heads, Yung Lean, Pat Metheny Band, and Serge Gainsbourg.

>25 women

that's nothing I've fucked 69

>Yung Lean
Found the pleb

So... alt normie? Easily fall into a trope identifiable to women?

>alt normie
Probably this but I also work out a lot do kickboxing

Iggy Pop

yung lean is one of the only creative rappers left, disagree with this and I think you are the pleb my friend

In my experience they can be into music but can't invest a lot of time into it because they've got to get laid / go out.

So no listening to huge backlogs for them.

Being Chad is an experience in the Visual, a mode reflexive to vision/the eye; where the nominal meets the phenomenological. To see is to be seen. The phenomenology of Chad's Gaze is categorically one of engagement, i.e. abundant stead and imposition taxed for security.
The auditory is a nonactive experience. Virgin's sensitivity to sound is a natural outgrowth of his stillness in situations of fight or flight. Doubt, a result of fear, causes aversion of the eyes dismembering virgin of all affection. Virgin is therefore confined to a phenomenology tangential to Chad's, a state of impotent passivity.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion based on the small sample of people who come to feed you in your basement, OP.

Not necessarily. I am chad by all standards and I obsessively listen to black metal.

If you obsessively listen to black metal then you are definitely not Chad by all standards.

What black metal bands do you listen to?

Only virgin autists listen to metal

>he thinks the quality of a piece of art is the qualifier for whether it can be considered art
Top brainlet. All of the things you listed are artforms.

Ulver
Bathory
Mayhem
Watain
Agalloch
Darkthrone but it's either a hit or miss. I like Transilvanian Hunger the most eventho most people like A Blaze the most.

Chad's probably just can't be bothered telling you what music they're into so they palm you off. I know heaps of chads who are atleast somewhat into music, a few who are very into it.

I'm a virgin but not autistic.

that feel when Chad buys Coquelicot Asleep in the Poppies by Of Montreal on vinyl...

>Musical taste is cool if you check the right boxes. You can fuck art hoes if you know who Mac Demarco is.

Why I wasn't born in America ffs

No

Why would I talk to a girl who likes those genres? To get laid?

>but not all beta males are naturally "into music"

That's right; a lot of betas only listen to music in connection to video games or anime.

my best friend is a chad

6'6 blonde 9/10 and aspiring musician

people give him endless validation regarding his music bc of this

but what about his taste?
Is he a music snob?

>i've gotten laid for my taste in music
?

Chads get music

Betas coral around scenes and sub cultures often using references to obscure artists as some kind of ego boost to compensate for their sad lives aka us.

tell me how Michael Gira is a beta male

>coral

He has got a tiny penis

t. vodrim

yeah, but nu males don't rape people or get pussy for that matter.

ITT

I look like a male model but I'm definetely no chad. These guys are masculine as fuck, not weak twinks, so I don't think anyone in this site fits the image.