Why does Merkel look so grumpy all the time?

Why does Merkel look so grumpy all the time?

looks normal to me

That's her happy face

How does such an unappealing person with terrible ideas get elected?

Yeah I still wonder why americans elected Drumpf

She looks like she's actively listening.

Ivanka looks like she is looking.

Probably at what the speaker is wearing.

Because she is a pastor's daughter born into a an average background that grew up in a dictatorship who rose through the ranks and became the head of government of one of the biggest national economies in the world after her distinguished career as a natural scientist and now she has to sit next to a trust fund barbie doll who has never worked a single day in her life whose biggest achievement is leasing the last name of her rich daddy to bag assessories sewn in Chinese sweatshop labor camps.

But you wouldn't reduce the achievements and competence of a human being on their outward appearence right?

t. Merkel

Not an argument.

Old people look grumpy naturally.

don't know but she sure does make me feel sorry for Germany

The guy next to Merkel looks like he is passively listening.

But he is in this moment more mindful of the camera than of the conversation.

> with terrible ideas
There is more at governing a country than immigration, you know.

Thing is, she was actually better back then. It was actually kinda hip to call her Mutti.
But everything becomes shit after a while.

Ivanka looks like a member of a space crew in this outfit.

this

what did he mean by this?

GIRUGAMESH

lol

imagine if your boss orders you to a meeting and then sends you his bratty teenage daughter to relay his orders. also your boss is an orange man who's addicted to twitter.

Because we vote by party not by candidate

I don't think a Mexican knows a lot about governing.

She actually looks like she is smiling very subtly

I'd try to fuck his daughter desu

Why does Ivanka look like fucking old ?????????

Angele, we've talked about this. You HAVE to stop posting on Sup Forums.

i know you want her

(((guess)))

Germans are notoriously never happy

Yeah in your case its emigration.

>thinking a man with a dedicated PR team handles his own twitter

Because she is a 160 IQ genius surrounded by a 110 IQ socialite and some cuck.

Why is she always speaking german? Can't she speak english?

>our president presenting the newest meme

Because islamic state of germany wont happen in her life time

One could say the same thing about your president..

She is a Polish plant to destroy Germany from within the poles are finally getting the last laugh.

She got old. She is doing the job for 12 years. Look at your presidents after 8 years and compare.

Why are Americans so superficial and care about the looks of politicians? Are you teenage girls?

Why is Ivanka sitting there? What the fuck? How can americans defend this

Nobody bothered to retouch the picture. She is old.

>Thinking control freak like Trump would let anyone else tweet in his name

Because you just saw a photo of her that doesn't get run through US agencies for approval and photoshop touch ups.

I would. Won't lie.

she is old, fat and ugly, and she knows she will be hanged for her crimes against germany

merkel should be criticized for energiewende and for pushing austerity when infrastructure investments were overdue, but other than that sh'e actually quite good.

>muh migrants
literally a meme for the retarded and the malevolent, or the malevolent retards like this hun Merkele administration was tightening immigration laws even before the migrant wave was in full force; hardly her fault that international law, empty coffers and corrupt politicians in border countries keep europe's borders virtually nonexistent.

And that's after getting plastic surgery. WEAK GENES

You must have not seen the threads about every german election before the refugee crisis on Sup Forums. They were nearly all pro-Merkel. She was seen in a much different light back then, both by german and other european posters. The only people that didn't like her were gay people because they'd get treated as second class citizens if she'd won (or so they believed), so even Sup Forums didn't shit up the election threads.

Corporatism in America has established an entrenched feudalistic oligarchy there.

t.comrad Merkel

(You)

>Natural scientist
She must really want to kill herself with Trump

energiewende was the will of the people
and i say it as somebody who thinks getting out of nuclear energy was a bad idea

Even though I make a ton of money with my wind farm shares I still think it wasn't handled that well. But the new system actually gets cheaper energy than any other form.

>le STEM people are an intellectual ubermensch
Politicians should ideally be lawyers, given that their job is to make law.

thats not the job of the executive branch

Which is to faithfully execute laws.

She is actively preventing the German police from securing the borders and participating in legal action against countries who are. The current situation is her fault.

Well, how did Trump get elected?
Same here. We could chose between cancer and AIDS and Merkel was the better option because she had no ideas what so ever so she just kept to the good stuff Schröder (the guy before her) did and everything worked out pretty damn well - at least untill the rapefugees came.
Hell, she even was kidna cool years ago and said stuff like "multikulti is dead".

The current situation is the fault of American governments' and their lapdogs' interventionist foreign policies that completely wrecked the middle east for the coming decades. Germany refused to go to Iraq, to Libya and Syria.

That's the root cause, but the way tge situation is being handled is her government's fault.

she is being put remote vibe by jew in vagina