Sami blood

just saw the movie...poor native sami people had to endure so much racism... man white people are little racist shits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s86_4eXkyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is this shit
also fuck samis, bunch of whiny drunk bastards

Can we talk about Pashtun who are fierly racist against white and want to behead them ?

Such was life in those days. We don't do that sort of thing anymore nowadays, of course.

muh reindeer
muh culture

fuck samis

SAMI ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF SWEDEN
THAT IS A LIE
THEY MUST BE REMOVED

>We don't do that sort of thing anymore nowadays, of course.

no the west has moved on to newer, more nuanced forms of racism:

institutional racism (looking at you USA).

hate speech in the West disguised as free speech targeting the most vulnerable minority groups in a society

bigotry disguised as 'they don't share our values' (like what? racism and believing in income inequality?)

cowardly white people hiding behind the cover of racism... this is white value ha ha ha

my mom is sami don't bully

no she isn't

MUH REINDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

hmm

>"Sami are not indigenous!!!"
>"But these Somalians are the new Swedes."

Come on now

You're confusing new world and old world societies. "White people" aren't a group in Europe like they are in North America, and used to be in South Africa. Our power structures are intrinsictly tied to our class societies, which are unlike anything you'd find in the rest of 'the west'.

Really, calling any ethnic european "white" carries a great deal of incorrect and insulting assumptions and implications. It doesn't just mean skin colour, it means an entire culture that is, to us, disgusting.

They are indigenous of Norrland. Götaland+Svealand=Swedes natives
Norrland=Samis nativrs

The truth is Swedes think of Finns the same way they do of Samis

> it means an entire culture that is, to us, disgusting
*consumes ameican media*
*buys american products*

we're also white you retard

what the fuck have we ever done to you to deserve this treatment? fuck all of you, I hate you so much

well, I love you

poor Sami, the non-white natives of that part of the world, suffering under Scandinavian and Finnish oppression for the last 1000 years, marginalized in their own homeland of Fenno-Scandia. very sad story

Whining about reparations and how you are """""indigenous""""".

Don't mind the Finn, he's just trying to appropriate the cool kids.

The victim complex have reached here too.
I haven't watched that I saw some ameriacan documentary that potraited Sami as primitive reindeer herders living huts :D. I think that was racist

Most samis live in the south now a days are heavily mixed

t. sami from mother's side

While at the same wallowing in alcoholism, raising the crime rates and cheating the state for money.

I don't want reparations, I just want to you to stay the fuck off my land and leave us alone. We ARE indigenous to northern Scandinavia

samis keep doing their shitty reindeer herding which they can't sustain themselves with and cry to the state for reperations. alcoholism is rampant too. truly the abos of the north

You're a tripfag and you shitpost in /skandi/

Sounds like the natives here

sami are not a real people you are norwegian, swedish or finnish. face it

maybe we drink so much because we've lived under your opression for hundreds of years

Samis are whining about us too and asking for money always

danes are not a real people you are german. face it

stop opressing me!! give me money!!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out drunk*

Lapland Finns are worse

>Pure Saami blood
>pretend to be Finns

Danes have their own country.

This, I love Sami people
I wholeheartedly support you and your endeavor

I think you can rise and overthrow at least a small town, and you can take thousands of hostages and make demands and you will have your own Sami nation state before kurdistan ever shows up with a lot less lives to be lost

may your people prevail in the glorious and righteous struggle of self governing and the choice of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness gained by becoming an independent state of old world powers

quiet, dane

we did too you know

lmao they'd justs be annexed by russia if that happened
better for them to just stay with us and get some of dem gibsmedats

I don't know where this asking for money meme comes from, I've never received funds from the state simply for being a Sami. Maybe it's just the reindeer herders, but they only make up like 10% of our population

I thought we were Finnic bros why are you stabbing us in the back like this?

I don't care about Sami I just don't like their blood admixture

Basically this, a Finn would only hate Samis because he wants to copy Scandinavians.
>Finnish Aryanists
kek

It's not possible. The Scandis outnumber us 10 to 1. They have standing, professional armies while we have hunting rifles

We'd have better luck demanding a referendum or something

>we
Stop larping. We euthanized and sterilized all the real sami scum.
You are a fin/whatever hybrid with no nation.
Get out.

I can't wait until Norwegians dine in Helfire

you'll be consumed, there will be sami fecal matter and villages sprouting up in the streets of Oslo or whatever your capital's name is, justice will be met

I was just kidding
have you guys actually imagined doing something like that?

i love samis

"Swedes" in Norrland are actualy Samis/Finns larping as Nordics

I think you have a somewhat a distorted view about Samis and. They're not a HOMOgenous group of people. The languages they speak differs as much as english and spanish.

And anyway most samis are normal people who don't care about shit like that
>I thought we were Finnic bros why are you stabbing us in the back like this?
Yeah no we call you mountain gypsies. Lapland should be a tourist destination for many but you guys are one of the most rudest circle jerk people I've ever met. It's just those who live in Lapland. These samis I've met are OK never knew they were sami until they mentioned it

youtube.com/watch?v=s86_4eXkyfU

Eh, no. That map shows nothing but finnish immigration into the north. Samis are asians and can be clearly identified by their unusual phenotype, something not seen in the wast majority of people from norrland.

i bet the swedecuck will be sad it will not be outbred by sami, but the somali

>Yeah no we call you mountain gypsies
No we don't.

You guys sure love cuckoldry, you talk about it constantly.

>let me tell you about your country and samis
just fuck off
>>Finnish Aryanists
What the fuck is that? I don't care about scandis but or want to be part of their cool club, but the truth is they're bunch of whines and burden to the society

miks soome user vihkab saami? mida vittu? nad on meie veljed!?

>As late as the 1950s, Sami people were widely regarded as mentally handicapped, thus justifying paternalist laws and policy: 'In the folk consensus from 1950, Samis were classified in the same category as the “mentally disabled” and “insane”.'[3]

Tunturimanne ei oo tuttu termi?
Just go to Lapland you'll hear being this and that

Hyll seger

>n-no you
Estonia isn't importing millions of niggers

is U5b European?

thanks for replying to the shitty troll on my behalf bro

Scandis treat defenceless Samis and Finns like shit but don't have the balls to stand up to muslim immigrants. You guys are the real mentally handicapped ones

This is a norweigan "sami".
CANT MAKE THIS UP.

>burden to the society

To put things into context we have
>4 times more Gypsies
>3 times more Albanians from Kosovo
>5 times more Somalians
>this list doesn't end

You can just admit that you don't like them for racial reasons because the burden argument fails.

>im a 100% samio-mongoloid phenotype

Just because there are worse groups than samis doesn't make them good
Lapland is the most subsided region after Åland - and most Lapland citizens are Finns, it's the samis which pockets those moneys goes to

See? I don't like Ålanders neither there goes your point it should be part of Sweden it's a burden as well

WE WUZ SAMI

>i'm a modern time viking

Why are sami southern european tier swarthy?

Are they actually pre-historic mongoloids?

I don't see a penny of state money wtf are you on about?

supporting the Sami natives against Germanic and Finnic interlopers

go back to southern Scandinavia and Estonia

the ancient romans were samis, thats why meds are swarthy

by that logic Celts are also mongoloids

It doesn't go to you personally idiot. Do you know what government subsides are?

well you obviously have a very good idea about it mr. neet

>it's the samis which pockets those moneys goes to
>pockets
>It doesn't go to you personally idiot

Yeah keep sucking and exploiting our welfare, breaking into our summer houses your people are no better than niggers

>Finns spitting on their Finno-Ugric brethren
how fucking pathetic can one possibly be

No wonder Swedish is an official language of Finland, the Swedes really did cuck them beyond belief, seeing as they now have Stockholm Syndrome.

In a perfect world maybe that would matter but since we're living in the age of refugee hordes it doesn't. Every cent that doesn't go to refugee centers buys us some time and keeps street safer.

Ei ollut, taitaa olla joku hurritermi tms.

>sides with Scandis and calls other Finno-Ugrics niggers
hmm I wonder who could be behind these posts...

t. Cai-Göran

The only people I consider "brethern" are other Finns. Not Swedes, not reindeer gypsies, not even Estonians. I don't give a damn about our shared language family.

Start a tourist business or reindeer herding you'll be subsided for life. That's what I meant
>and calls other Finno-Ugrics niggers
The scum of the country comes here exploiting welfare and commiting crimes. I have no problem with Estonians who live there. They're like totally different planet. here they're mostly white trash criminals and welfare leeches or working under the table
Kyllä toi tunturimanne on ihan yleinen termi niinku ethelän vethelät

this post could literally be uploaded to SWEDED.com

Are you talking historically or do you actually get harrassed by Swedes in any way?
t. live in the southernmost part of Norrland. If I've ever seen a Sami, I haven't noticed it.

nah dude you can just survive off the land and wage guerilla warfare.

there was a reason that inuits survived in greenland while vikings died out, they were smart as fuck about surviving in barren places (ie knowing how to track seal under ice, etc.)

there's pretty good evidence that arctic peoples evolved to have about 20%-25% better visual-processing in low light than other people imo, so you can also kill them in their sleep.

>ethelän vethelät

t. lappalainen

ei vittu nüüd ma naeran kahe suu poolega xD

>GI ME PENGAR TE RENSKAV!!!

>I consider "brethern" are other Finns.
>Not Swedes, not reindeer gypsies, not even Estonians.
>Not Swedes
Are you illiterate or what?
t. other

Nytt namn för samefolket: fjälljudar.

>or do you actually get harrassed by Swedes in any way?
In areas with a lot of Samis there is casual racism from the Swedes living here. On occasion I've had friends get beaten up for wearing traditional Sami clothing.

You also create mines where the reindeer herders have their grazing grounds.

It's not about whether or not you explicitely consider Swedes to be your brothers

It's about your mentality, how you've been conditioned by your Swede masters to hate Finnics and unironically act like an aryanist (even if you claim that you don't).

Fuck your ugly clothes.
Fuck your reindeers.

Succumbing to people you dislike because of something superficial is a textbook definition of cuckness

Notice how Estonians defend Samis but certain "Finns" bash them. This whole Nord larping thing has gone to their head.

based Canada
samefag