SNL BTFO

SNL BTFO

will they ever recover?

it's not good to have the future president against you....

How does this motherfucker have time to be picking fights with comedy shows? Shouldn't he be trying to build walls 'n shit?

>implying that Donald's primary M.O. isn't bitching at other people

where have you been for the last two decades

what do you mean? Hes high energy and it takes 2 seconds to shit post. Trump has done almost as much as Obama did in 8 years before he is even in office

What country hasn't been memeified yet?

why is the soon to be president acting like an insecure teenager

I watched the one with frogfu, and there was only one skit with fappable Emma material, the one where she's playing a slut obviously, the rest was all fucking terrible and Emma was barely in it. SAD!

So unwatchable that Don-lad watched enough to turn into a pouting lil bitch

How long do you think it takes to send a tweet?

He should be using them to improve his image and focus more positive media on him. A missed opportunity tbqh.

>pouting little bitches pouting on the internet about a pouting little bitch

meta

>recruiting a "mad dog" as secretary of defense
>not using the heavily-biased mass media
>instead using Twitter to keep in touch with the commonfolk

Based as fuck. 8 years of glorious Trump.

>trump
>doing work
Not even once.

FDR 2: Polar Flip boogaloo

>8 years
>Drain the swamp
Kek

It's sad, I wanted Trump to win knowing that nothing would change anyway and yet I'm still disappointed somehow

If assange is alive and he gets the charges against him dismissed like he deserves then it will have made a difference.

Those are big ifs though.

What's funny is that it's entirely plausible that Donald is the OP. Go to bed, Donald.

fuck I was hoping he would hire a plumber for the Treasury job. What was he thinking!

No and also the charges against him were for sexual assault and rape from Sweden. He's a pussy that committed a crime and knows he'll be convicted.

>Shouldn't he be trying to build walls 'n shit
is it February already?

>"Drain the swamp"
>"Drain the swamp"
>*Hires elites/regulars he ripped on
>N-Nah

Lorne Michaels, he'll be just fine

Talking about the sealed grand jury in America, which has been confirmed by several different journalists not directly affiliated with Assange.

>Don-lad

you guys realize Obama used to tweet all the time? who gives a shit if the president is tweeting, plus he hasn't even become president yet.

>He's a pussy that committed a crime and knows he'll be convicted.

fuck assange and fuck white people

Right, as we all know the only two option for this position in the entire United States are wall street bankers and plumbers. There's just no one else who can take the job.

>This assblasted about disliking Assange
>Not understanding the difference between hating wikileaks and Assange

>president-elect of the US is a shitposter
What a time to be alive gentlemen

Obama didn't use twitter to whine about journalists fact checking him or throw a tantrum every time a comedy show made fun of him.

Assange should tell those Swedish Chefs that he's a Muslim because it's totally legal for Muslims to rape in Sweden.

Problem solved.

>Obama didn't use twitter to whine about journalists
Not true. Obama is thin skinned as fuck and has been whining about "fake news" or any news that is not favorable to him for a while

Its all down hill from here.

A person who has shitposted on Sup Forums itself WILL be president one day. That is a certainty.

Trump is clearly retarded if he thinks SNL is picking on him unfairly. SNL has been picking on politicians for decades. They lampooned Bill Clinton relentlessly. If he stopped saying and doing so many idiotic things they wouldn't have any material.

yeah but what does it matter what he tweets, last time i checked I lived in america where we have free speech. It only takes less than a minute to tweet something, he has plenty of time to get his job done. Also Trump is not a cuck like Obama, and he says what he feels. Nothing wrong with that, you have to remember at the end of the day that the president is just a normal person. So who are you to criticize what he posts? get over it shillary fag you lost.

I would like to compare an anti Clinton skit to an anti Trump one

Because that's when he stopped growing as a person.

The second to last ep was pretty funny with The Bubble, Tinder, and other skits

Ivanka and Pence will be running the country. Trump's job is being alpha as fuck and MAGA

>least democratic position in our democracy is slowly but surely becoming the governing executive office of the land

WE ROME NOW

lmao at that meme, Alt-right got cucked so bad by donald. They actually believed a literal NYC robber barren wasn't also a Tool of wallstreet.

Anyone who believes in identity politics is literally a useful idiot, by definition.

>tfw whitecucks got conned by the don

Not even a supporter of his, but I absolutely love his tweeting style and the way he ends them. Wonderful!

triple dubs

DNC pls

single dubs

he probably loves Alex Baldwin

I bet this is an inside joke.
also, anyone have "Coffee is for Closers" they can seed?

His ego is really that fragile it's sad.

>the president of your country gets triggered by a comedy show

A wall that won't work.

He's the president, they don't actually do anything.

He's basically the guest star while the real players run the country.

It must be fun living in a fantasy world.

I'm almost 100% positive we will see WW3 within the next 4 years and it will happen because of something Trump says on Twitter.

wrong canidate

The weirdest thing about Trump being elected is his twitter presence. I can't think of any other public figure airing their shit like this publicly. What it will do to the press (ie will they ever shut up about it) and shit like diplomacy is hard to envisage

>Sad
>not Sad!
Trump has been replaced, lads.

You have a president who had a twitter feud with the cast of a musical and is such a whiny little bitch that he gets triggered every other day when someone says they don't like him. How is he going to lead the free world if he's busy retweeting sixteen year old boys who defend him and going on congratulory rallies that exist just to stroke his ego?