Is this the best Christmas album?

is this the best Christmas album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjC_lshFSlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's certainly the sexiest

yes

unironically yes

I always thought 'Miss You Most' was a cover of someone else's song, but it turns out she wrote it

I'm supposed to prefer this Christmas music to others because this tart meets the conventional standards of what's considered fuckable?

What in the actual fuck does that have to do with pumpkin pie, exchanging gifts, and the baby Jesus?

Mother Mary and Mariah Carey rhyme

There are no good Christmas albums. Christmas doesn't have the thematic variety or depth to warrant a whole album. Anyone who says they aren't bored to hell of Christmas music after three songs is either not listening or lying.

>O Holy Night
>Jesus Born on This Day
>Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child
>God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

cheer up emo kid

I'm pretty sure emo doesn't exist anymore.

no, it does. see

Here it is:
youtu.be/AjC_lshFSlk
It really needs a jazz diva for this to work.

What's next, Whitney Houston? Nancy Sinatra?

Given that those two aren't exactly jazz singers, the answer is - nothing.

This is true. All I want for christmas is you is a legitimately great song. But listening to an entire album of Mariah Carey Christmas songs is the most torturous experience I could possibly think of.

No thanks. Unless it's instrumental i'm not listening to Christmas music. It's the most gimmicky type of music in the world.

Oh, Ella Fitzgerald. I thought it was more Mariah Carey.

>No thanks.
I'm quite alright with it, thanks. Good enough for Joe Pass, good enough for me. Also, good luck to you finding any Christmas music, if Ella Fitzgerald isn't good enough.

Sometimes I forget how miserable the lives of plebs must be. Thanks everyone in the thread for reminding me.

>If radio stations shill for a song enough it becomes a classic and will make a comeback every year.
Seriously, record industry?

>pumpkin pie
does the west really do that

>you're emo for not liking novelty music made to cash-in on holiday season

Nothing wrong with Christmas, I love Jesus and Walmart as much as the next guy. I'd rather listen to a musician's albums that they actually put their heart and soul into instead of the ones their record label told them to make so they could be played in shopping malls once a year.

Based Mariah Carey saving Christmas one boner at a time.

>christmas
>a happy time for anyone
Wake up, stoopid.