What does Sup Forums think of Fresh Off the Boat?

What does Sup Forums think of Fresh Off the Boat?

Personally I think it's pretty racist.

The mom is pretty hot

I know this thread is a joke, but I watch this show with my mom and its surprisingly one of the funniest network sitcoms.

You watch a show like black-ish and its fucking painfully unfunny and is like 'HA WE'RE FUCKING BLACK BUT ALSO RICH AND SUCCESSFUL THATS NOT HOW US NIGGERS ARE RIGHT HA" and its just fucking horse shit.

Meanwhile this show is actually well paced and the characters are really well-rounded and like-able. Also the music in the show is pretty good only because I grew up listening to the same music the kid listens to in the show. Its nothing special and is indicative on everything else on TV but idk its pretty comfy.

I like it, you over sensitive zipper head.

Is it even possible for her to get turned on by an Asian man?

Dudes an absolute cuck on the show

>all 3 kids are annoying
>dad is funny in a naive way
>mom is sexy as fuck in a bitch way
>grandma is hilarious due to Garfield

oldest son dates a qt tho who is developing nicely

>I know this thread is a joke, but I watch this show with my mom and its surprisingly one of the funniest network sitcoms.

No. The only good parts are the parents. The mom is a qt and the dad is a pretty funny guy.

I laugh just because I grew up around a lot of asians, many of them whitewashed and it reminds me of them.

if you like this show you might want to watch a Canadian show called Mr. Kim's convenience. It's about a Korean family who owns a bodega.

the only people who enjoy it are white liberals
much like how white liberals love dave chapelle

Not gonna lie, this show made me realize what that phrase meant. I didn't know it was a generic term meaning "new to a country", I thought it was an incredibly offensive racial slur towards African Americans.

if you've seen any of abcs comedies then you've seen them all

You've never heard of a fob?

It's another addition to ABCs long line of race based modern "comedies". Imagine if you had Modern Family, but with Asians, and you've basically seen this show.

> Mom is hot but actress played by Chinese woman who is dating a white guy
> Middle son who is popular with the girls is also have white
> Other 3 pure Asian males are losers or weird in the show

Yup. Reflects society quite well

It's funny because Kim's Convenience has the son character be some kind of greek god to all women of all races sex symbol in the show (I think a first time ever in American televison) and the Asian community was so happy about it and praised the show.......

........ then they had the daughter fall in love with a black guy and they wanted the show cancelled and were angry as fuck. You can never win.

It's better than Blackish since all that show is

>I'M BLACK KISS MY ASS SINCE I'M SUPERIOR!

Kim's Convenience
> Old Korean parents ok with transgenders
> Old Korean parents ok with black guy dated their daughter
> Old Korean parents ok with gay people
> Old Korean parents not being just super racist to anything that moves

This show clearly is written by white people who believe in unicorns and rainbows, we hate anything that ain't Korean.

What the fuck are you talking about on that paragraph, who kid is some greek god, the fuck are you talking about and they don't have a daughter

>Asian pride TV Show
>Still rather date a tall white man

Oops?

In "Kim's Convenience". Do try to keep up.

BLEACHED

yeah, sounds like a bunch of naive libs who think only white people can be prejudiced

i think eddy huang is a tryhard phaggot

>asian pride tv show
>only whites and blacks like this show
>implying asians like this show

no one markets to chinks anyway

the kids ruined the show

They're literally less than 10% of the population, they are not a market.

>join us over at /r/childfree

Eddie Huang is an anti-white chink.

Watch any of his videos on VICE and in white countries he always preaches the need for multiculturalism and when he goes to non-white countries he says that these country's culture must be preserved.

At the end of the day all the Asian females o these shows are dating tall white men in real life and all the Asian male cast members blog, bitch and tweet about being single and 1st world Hollywood problems

Thinking any Asian woman is hot is both racist and sexist.

My gf is chinese and her family loves it because of the on-point realtor asian mom and quirky asian shit that they do.
it kind of falls into the russell peters of comedy sitcoms where if you 'get it' in terms of relating to it, you get it.

hello weddit

eddie is the worst character and i like the real eddie huang too

What do you propose the show should do to make it not racist? Replace the characters with all White characters?

Sounds like a typical lib
its sad how predictable and boring theyve become.

Its an abc sitcom with a bitchy mom and beta dad.It really doesnt get much deeper than that.

I think it got better once they retooled it to not focus on the little nigger wannabe kid.

Every thread
Never change

I feel so bad for you people

the show has zero significance except being a sitcom that uses racial stereotypes to entertain a white audience. how is this viewed as progressive by some?? people must be stone cold retards

for worth while commentary about asians in america watch Ang Lee's early movies, the wedding banquet or pushing hands

>fresh off the boat
>I thought it was an incredibly offensive racial slur towards African Americans

you're thinking of "fresh prince of bel air"

I dont disagree with eddie i just don't like how often he and people like him complain about the same 3 topics.