CIA I'm CIA

I'm a big guy

For me.

Uh you don't get to bring me

I'm not alone

I didn't fly so good

What was the name of that CIA game again?

You just know

CIA4u

I am NOT me.

Don't worry, no charge for you.

Fuck, why do Bane threads make me so happy?

And why would I want myself?

baneposting is fucking dead

so show me it's body

I was trying to grab my prize. I work for the Mercenary, the Masketta Man.

FOUR FUCKING YEARS YOU CUNTS JUST GET IT THE FUCK OVER ALREADY NO ONE LIKES THIS MEME ANYMORE

ME?

FOR FUCKING YOU!!!!

I love this pic.

I.

I.

Alright get me on board, I'll call it in.

Or perhaps I'm wondering why I would shoot myself before throwing myself out of a plane.

[plane noises]

We president now, son. Buckle up.

My flight plan calls for me, me, and my men, but only one of me!

I didn't fly so good. I want to try next.

If CIA is some hotshot agent then why was he outsmarted and bested so easily by Bane?

TELL ME ABOUT MYSELF! WHY DO I WEAR THE MASK?!

Bane was the bigger man

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR ME!

WHO PAID YOU TO NAB ME!?

Actually CIA is a whole once taller than Bane, not to mention no where in the film did it mention either of CIA's or Bane's gender or sex. So for one thing you're wrong about Bane being bigger and then also making a completely baseless assumption about their genders.

Well congratulations, I got myself caught! Now what's the next step of my master plan?

Or perhaps I'm wondering why I would shoot myself, before throwing myself out of a plane.

NO! They expect one of me in the wreckage brother!

At least I can talk! Who am I?

It doesn't matter who you are, what matters is your plan.

I refused my offer in favor of my own. I had to find out what I told myself.

What this board consistently fails to realize is that CIA was all-powerful in his own realm. He was the only guy big enough to be in charge of the flight plan.

When he asks Bane the next step in his "master" plan, he is in fact recognizing the existence of a plan both seperate from--and bigger than--his own. In essence, he is acknowledging his own limitations and achieving spiritual peace by discarding the stifling shackles of the Agency and accepting his place in the world around him.

It's beautiful, really. This scene helped me become a bigger guy.

>don't believe Bane's lies

Noone cared who you were till you put on the mask.

Has a deeper scene ever been created in the history of kino? There are so many meanings.

Well congratulations, I got myself caught. What's the next step in my master plan?

Crashing this thread...
WITH NO HOTHEADS!

No, this can't be happening! We're in charge here!

Dr. Pavel, I'm Pavel

Did I start the fire?

I have a theory on this one.
>No, this can't be happening! I'm Inchar Jeer!
Is this CIA's real name? Wasn't it Bill Wilson? Let's listen to what Bane says later on.
>Do you feel, Inchar J.?
Inchar J. might be CIA's son. This might just mean Inchar Jr. Bane is asking if he can feel, and I think he's talking about feeling warmth. Let's take another one of Bane's lines.
>You'll just have to imagine the fire.
Does this mean Batman can't feel heat? Maybe hotheads are people who can't feel the fire rising, so they let the fire build up in their own head. Since they can never truly feel the rising fire that is Baneposting, they can only imagine it and pretend to be in charge.

yes my belt lube rises

four? it's been five

memes aside, this would explain so many things.

That's deep, man. A whole new layer of complexity to the film I hadn't even considered.

Wrong. CIA was hopelessly out of his element.

CIA is essentially castrated during his confrontation with Bane getting defeated, humiliated and physically overpowered on his own plane, his home turf, the place that CIA should feel most in charge. This metaphor is made even more obvious by the shot of Bane's much larger plane (phallus) looming over CIA's, making it seem small and weak. When the top of CIA's plane (phallus) is blown of the conclusion is clear: CIA has been overpowered by Bane's masculinity and rendered a eunuch.

nicely wew'd my lad