What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Women bouncing on trampolines isn't PC enough for Hollywood.

damn he got hot
I want him to stuff me desu

Why isnt a woman hosting yet? Unacceptable!

ANOTHER white man?

Kimmel hates trump, it'll be perfect

So does 99% of Hollywood.

I'm guessing a few other people turned down the job, and he was option #6 or something.

Kimmel has his dream job. He's not gonna F it up by reverting to his man show days. The old jimmy kimmel wasn't like that. He even keeps an arms length from his "buddy" carolla.

So do 52% of voters.

Ellen DeGeneres and Whoopi Goldberg have both hosted. It wasn't pretty

[citation needed]

Seriously now?

*-3 million illegal immigrants

Fuck California and fuck Latinos.

Convenient that she used exactly the amount of illegals to push him over the edge and win the popular vote

Really makes you think

If you think everyone who didn't vote for Trump hates Trump you're an idiot.

desu out of all the celebrities that were all "hurr durr trump is bad", Jimmy is the one I most likely think voted FOR trump. if you watched his vids on Trump and hillary you would see he doesn't actually directly insults trump like the rest of mainstream media. in fact the amount of publicity he gave trump was a lot.
>use comedy as an excuse to play speeches so audience and fans actually watch speeches instead of basing their thoughts from media like 99% of America did.
>Talk about every single hillary scandal
>Never actually openly support hillary
>Show trump supporters and their insight on why they're voting for him
>Is left leaning but not radical left, which is basically right in this day and age
>Tries hard not to denounce any political group unlike every other host

He and Conan are hosts i think actually voted pro-trump but couldn't come out and say it due to media backlash. in fact most male uncucked celebrities above the age of 25 probably did

Whatever the last awards show he hosted was I remember him btfoing trannies and other leftist shit under the guise of comedy

Kimmel's a fine host desu. He hosted the emmys well and has a good sense of humor.

Yeah and remember this?

Somehow the Jimmy's and Conan remained pretty funny and apolitical this year. Really shows how awful everyone else is

I'm pretty sure jimmy is a libertarian, or at least he was back in the day and the fact he tried to help Johnson says a lot too.

Member the man show?

How did kimmel and rogan turn out so different

Really makes one think

Ricky Gervais is top tier host

Rogan?

yeah, he was a libertarian.

remember how Sup Forums was also libertarian a few years ago going pro-gay rights and legalisation of weed before feminazis took over and shit hit the fan and now Sup Forums is conservative. it's not just Sup Forums who changed, everyone tired of the feminazis changed. People really are tired of "diversity" and being called "racist" for saying the truth even though it hurts. people are tired of offending other people just by doing their jobs. and he's no different. thankfully he hasn't stooped to Sup Forums levels of retarded. thankfully no one has, yet. but if the left keeps pushing, who knows

Joe rogan

Thank you for this comment

Wow remember when they had busty girls on the show and would call them juggys?

Now the gay mafia doesn't even allow big boob actresses on big HBO shows like westworld

Thandie Newton has huge tits though.

lol no

What does he have to do with Kimmel?

I wish it were John Oliver, that way we could hear 9 million similes about random bullshit. It would be like if Peter Griffin hosted an awards show for dancing robots.

I'm sure John Oliver completely wipes his memory of CURRENT YEAR at the stroke of midnight New Years anyway...

They both hosted the man show

But not together. I mixed him up with corolla

XD HE SAID CURRENT YEAR LMFAO HILARIOUS
GOING ON R/Sup Forums RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Ok, I thought you might've meant Corolla. I didn't even know Rogan ever hosted that show.

He gets on stage drunk and falls down during one of his long jokes

Is this what autism looks like?

How many lines in will he mention Trump

>not a POC
this is not the current year

>haha sorry I'm white. I deserve to be gassed

Wow I can't believe he opened with that but the audience loved it

dank kek on the based kino

>tfw latino in california

I voted for trump tho ese

>movies are shit
>Hollywood is shit
>Kimmel is shit
it all starts making esnse

Carolla. Corolla is a Toyota.

>h-he probably voted for trump so he's our guy!

Not everyone is interested in your cringeworthy politics and not everyone voted because none of the candidates were fucking competent, my man.

where exactly did you get /our/ guy from anything mentioned in that statement?

are you 12 or do you lack reading comprehension? everything stated there was "speculation" and reasons for the speculation. if you're too immature to understand that then Sup Forums is just the right place for you. you can go back to your capeshit thread now

Sup Forums is still libertarian though.

i like it.

Not really - ever since Trump came on the scene.

So everyone is a reactionary mong now?

fucking bigot

>Sup Forums is shit

We've come full circle.

Is he still friends with Carolla or did he have to drop him via his problematic speech and opinions?

desu man show was pretty shitty

Carolla is the one that stays away from kimmel. He wants nothing to do with sellouts.

Convenient that she 'won' the popular vote, yet only won 57 counties while Trump won over 3000 counties and nearly every state.

>Sup Forums is "libertarian
No, that's what people on Sup Forums say when they want to try not looking like screeching bigots.

>bigot

meaningless word

it's 2016 come on