*deletes wlfgrl*

*deletes wlfgrl*

>tonight's top story in performative progressivism:

machine girl is offensively mediocre

His shitty US tour this year has been made fun of quite often seemingly atevery city. Digital hardcore revival was a mistake.

you deleted all his music because he doesn't like toxic masculinity... what?

Yes...

>toxic masculinity
what does that even mean, everyone should act like a faggot or a gigantic pussy or what

it used to mean people who are excessively chad or stallone-like but nowadays it means basically any male that's not feminine yeah

How can anyone be surprised by this

Or maybe toxic masculinity is the kind of shit that harms dudes socially and mentally. Like the idea that you're less of a man if you talk about your emotions or show any kind of weakness. Or the idea that a man should only be a cigar-chomping, brown liquor drinking, lumberjack and not fitting exactly into that description makes you a faggot of some sort. Toxic masculinity is one of the reasons men kill themselves and its a real problem.

i really hope you stop this toxic femininity

kys

kind of nuts how we achieved thousands of years of innovation not talking about feelings

I wonder how much of this cuck mindset, in males at least, comes from being circumcised. That must be one hell of a thing to wake up to every morning.

Men are supposed to bottle their emotions then die without a word, sweetheart. If all we had during WWII was a bunch of soyboys wanting to talk about feelings we would be living under Nazi rule right now.

Imagine being this retarded

Okay honey baby

We already are (Trump).

Atta girl

Atta wimp who would kill himself if he had to deal with the shit the mentally ill have to put up with.

>we would be living under Nazi rule right now.
Good

That's right little lady you have those opinions! ;)

Responses like this are harmful to men as a whole. Are the people who come back from the middle east just supposed to bottle up their ptsd from seeing their friends killed? Are men who have children not able to express their love for them? Toxic masculinity creates incels like you all as well. Can't you recognize that it harms us all?

Also it's interesting that expressing the idea of talking about emotions immediately causes you to think that all that would be happening is a bunch of dudes sitting around talking about them. Men can still be stoic sometimes but the stigma of never discussing feelings is harmful.

> Are the people who come back from the middle east just supposed to bottle up their ptsd from seeing their friends killed?
yes
>Are men who have children not able to express their love for them?
literally not a thing, men are universally praised for being loving fathers
> Toxic masculinity creates incels like you
I have a kid you goof

Blah blah blah

>it's another Sup Forums takes the bait episode
ufff

You're all fucking retarded. Men have always talked about their emotions, some more than others. Some don't at all. So fucking what? It's not about "toxic masculinity" or some other ideal that men are held to. It's about the lived experience of men and how they choose to deal with their issues. If you're a slave to some cultural zeitgeist of an ideal then I really don't care how much it harms you. Make your own ideals, or pick the cultural ideals you want to see in the world. Both of the ideas you're representing here are equally retarded. One is advocating hyper-femininity in men, the other hyper-masculinity. But neither of you are choosing how to live your own lives separate from some cultural (or counter-cultural) idea.

>tfw not an americuck

lol not reading that

Way to spill your purse, Nancy

he's right.

masculinity and femininity are generally supposed to coincide with one another, however i'd argue that hyper-femininity in men is a lot more harmful in the long run than "toxic masculinity." teaching boys to think in black and white ways insofar as running away from masculinity at all costs is nothing short of cancerous; THAT'S a bigger reason people kill themselves rather than some exaggerated societal narrative that probably exists for a reason anyway.

expressing your feelings should be just as encouraged as teaching growing boys to have thicker skins. there's absolutely nothing wrong with emotional resilience; it's actually a byproduct of healthy testosterone levels if anything.

>tfw burger whose parents gave a shit about his future

Yo my guy you are a retard

how so
gimme something to work with here

>expressing your feelings should be just as encouraged as teaching growing boys to have thicker skins

Why?

Not him, but, the more moves you can make acceptable the more free you are to determine your own future. Hyper-masculinity and hyper-femininity are constraining ideas, they only make so many options permissible.

Why be a slave to any ideas that aren't your own?

because expression can reap resilience and flexibility

it's about finding a balance, which is what both the alt-right and the SJWs don't understand

exactly senpai

But SJWs are far wore than alt-rightists.

They're both insufferable. SJW's are very loud, but ultimately a huge minority. Unless you're some super public person with your beliefs (which why the fuck would you be in this day and age of information hoarding?) they will ultimately never effect your life. The alt-right in fact have effected my life by getting a meme president elected and proposing a lot of stupid legislation that actually would effect my finances and liberties negatively. SJW's can't legislate, it's all just thought-crimes that no one really gives a shit about. I went to one of the most liberal schools in the country and honestly, most people found the SJW's there insufferable by and large. They were vocal, but ultimately never accomplished anything and that will never change as their ideology promotes in-fighting, which won't allow them any broad success. They're just annoying.

i disagree but it really depends on the circumstances. i'm generally right-wing myself btw; alt-righters tend to be easier to have debates with and they have the right idea with modern women being whores and strong borders and anti-communism but a ton of them follow pseudo-scientific and just plain antisocial BS ("race realism" especially) rooted in nothing more than being bitter, isolated and totally unfamiliar to real-world social dynamics.

SJWs are SJWs. naive, far too trusting in general, wide-eyed, unwilling to take responsibility for themselves, physically and emotionally weak, etc.

>this thread
Can we start talking about Machine Girl again?

>slojak poster

If you're not just baiting, I legitimately feel sorry for your child.

>come back to Sup Forums after a few years
>sal is now part of the alt-right

read again moron

>says the same shit that every fag in Sup Forums
>"both sjw and alt rights are dumb!!!"

you're not giving me anything to work with here. stop pussyfooting.

So did this dude tell people to stop moshing and flexing while he plays aggressive fast music? How do so many pussies discovery hardcore and think they suddenly own? Crowd kill these dorks.

yeah that's what i thought you fucking bitch-ass pussy!!!

>toxic masculinity is bad
>but thotism and bimboism isn't
explain this shit liberals

Uh, sexism or something...

Can you retards stop spamming this guy now?

Lets be honest here, white males can't into music

Sure they can dollface.

>Or maybe
The gayest rants always start this way. KYS.

he wanna be Atari Teenage Riot so bad but he's not good at music

toxic masculinity is why the american army is the most powerful in the world but it's also the reason why suicide rates among service members and veterans are some of the highest in the country

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'll go to jail if I wrong think irl you dumb cunt. It's the sjws that have legislation. I wish my ruined country had a Trump right now.

>The lived experience of millions of individuals who all have different coping mechanisms and all experience different things in their service, and all have different backgrounds, cultural baggage, heritage, and experiences can be explained by this one idea.

No. Just listen to yourself.

I'm solely speaking about America here. I recognize that it's very different in the UK, France, and most of the rest of Europe. Sorry you live there friend.

That's because of Judaism not Social Justice
One is merely a symptom

you overestimate the influence Sup Forums had on the election. sure they had an impact on internet culture surrounding the election, but the average middle-aged Trump voter knows nothing about the board

I can see how it seems that way based off what I said. But I just want to clarify that's not the case. Trump won because Hillary ran. Your average American is too dumb to understand how the populist feelings they have can negatively effect them. If Sanders got the nomination he would have tapped into those populist feelings and the race would have been much closer, probably going in Sanders direction. Instead Trump tapped into them and conned all these poor people into thinking he and the rest of the Republican party has their interest at heart. But like I said, your average American can't do anything but vote with their "feelings"

I'm speaking from experience
a vast majority of veterans and service members who commit or try suicide do so because they had mental issues that weren't getting helped, because asking for help is considered weakness. doesn't matter what your background is, what your experiences are, none of that matters when you're overseas getting shot at every other day.

His show was pretty decent, a lot of good energy though. Crowd was going crazy and there was tons of moshing going on, really dont get why he would retweet that.

ok

machine girl is fucking dogshit

i saw machine girl play at a houseshow and they weren't bad

is this a boy or a girl

unironically shoot yourself in the head

that’s pretty gay

itt: soyboys defending ””””toxic masculinity”””” even though they’ve never had a masculine thought in their life

Balance is the way. The way of the superior man is to not be all spine with no heart, but also to not be just a spineless wimp. It's very freeing to be able to speak about your feelings without worrying about what other people think.
Men have feelings and insecurities. I would argue that you'd be more of a man to just speak honestly from your heart instead of being an idealogue for a rigid model of masculinity and worrying about what other people would think of you. Part of speaking openly from the heart involves throwing away fear.....the fear of being judged. In a way, you're being a fucking pussy if you're too afraid to open up to your feelings. Speaking from experience, once you open up to being honest with your feelings (but not being a wimp and not dealing with issues in your life that are a result of feelings and insecurities), women get fucking wet.

actually no. You're supposed to have public mourning ceremonies with your whole city on the regular ESPECIALLY during war
t. ancient greeks & trojans
captcha: street sign that says "Icarus"

>I tend to find that people I agree with are easier to debate

but you're wrong, retard
if any you no pussy gettin niggas actually been had gone to the machine girl show you'd know that they're DUMMY lit

what a high quality thread we have here chums

>some faggot telling you to stop your toxic masculinity in the middle of the show is DUMMY lit

>gee guys, can you males stop being so...male? thanks
no attack on masculinity btw haHaa

he didn't do that at the show I went to so now you look stupid don't you
what are you gonna now huh

how'd I know you were gonna come through with one of those gay ass frog pictures you fucking clown

because you’re a soyboy who knows he’s getting called out sooner or later

I wonder how many anons ITT also over to Sup Forums and makes those "films women will never understand" threads that always start with "Master And Commander"?

it's always soyboys with you people. always out here with the cucks and the soyboys and the reddit and the alphas and the betas and the chads and the virgins
when is your real life gonna start huh?

I don’t know how one artist can be such an idiot when it comes to music, let alone hardcore. Of any electronic producers, wlfgirl is a disappointment. Not only from his politics, but his shows.

You made blanket statement about machinegrl shows being lit so actually this one shit show does fuck your point up dumb bitch

And it’s another thread lost because of political shit. Calling people soyboys doesn’t do anything.

when's the last time you spent even a couple of minutes outside of your echo-chamber safe-space bubble?

Sometimes it feels like these guys have a daily (or hourly) quota for how many times they need to regurgitate their "cucks" and "soyboys" and "chads" to able to maintain their membership to the "NO GIRLZ ALLOWED" clubhouse.

It’s more like they’re unwelcome and just spam everything with said words. Sup Forums stays in Sup Forums regardless.

alright see here's where you fucked up though
my assertion was that the machine girl shows are all "lit". this is evidence that at least one of the shows was "too masculine". the burden of proof is on you to describe how these are disjoint events

Lit = high energy, fun
Stopping show for whining = boring, kills energy

I fucking got you nigger
if the shows can be super high energy and fun WITHOUT being "too masculine", then there's nothing wrong with machine girl shows now is there

cuck niggers

Amazing rebuttal. 10/10 effort

thanks nu-male

I would argue that the kind of raucous energy that makes a good show is masculine in nature

t. soyboy