Are they the dumbest characters to ever exist?

Are they the dumbest characters to ever exist?

I still don't understand why they did what they did.

all 3 of them were hosts and did exactly what they were programmed to do

Hosts, or specifically hired for their personalities, which would let Maeve own them

Three of the worst characters I've ever seen on any show ever.

Fatty is human and stupid, Asian dude is a host, the whole Samurai training part was a screaming giveaway

but the woman said he wasn't a host

She was programmed to think he was human just like she was programmed to know Bernard was a host.

>I still don't understand why they did what they did
Maybe 100 more threads about it will get us closer to the truth...

>Asian dude is a host

I agree the asian was 100% a host/spy from shogun world that isn't a fucking coincidence he led them into there. He magically acquired a gun for maeve??

All the boardmembers are dead we don't really know if William is still alive but his arm was gone, Ford could have been a host.

season 2

100% maeve was hacked by someone else other than ford and it goes back to the Chinese meeting with Teresa.

It was the chinks all along.

>It was the chinks all along.

Here ya go op. from ep 10

>shogun world

It's Eastworld, you mong

I want Snakefu to play The Boss in a film adaptation of MGS3

That's obviously not him. Not all Asians are the same person

Asian fella wanted his dick touched by anything resembling a woman. Did anything she asked to get one micron closer to that goal.

Hey guys just bear in mind that when Ford had Bernard kill that executive woman there was a new host being weaved on his machine in the same room.

Since we don't know of any character that Ford was specifically making at this time (off the grid even) we can only assume it will be revealed next season and/or it was a host version of Ford.

Fuck it, they're all hosts.
It's gonna be revealed later, like the camera pulls out and it's all being watched by like aliens or something.

If she had have known he was a host that would have ended her narrative.

how many other asians have you seen in WW?

The one they had holding the tray at Ford's presentation that looks completely identical to the face in the picture.

someone fucking gets it
all the fucking way
and they hijacked the woodcutter
and they sent Bernard after Elsie, not Ford

S2: the hosts are starting to put their own civilization together when the samurai attack (i.e. the chinks trying to keep the robros down)

Not many, most of them were in camps.

I don't get it.

Ford was in charge of Westworld and pretty hands-on with his management and oversight.

Are you telling me all this time there was also a Samurai-world right next door that he was also involved with in a day-to-day basis?

If not, then who was running that, considering that Ford didn't allow his tech to be removed from the park?!

they need a third one so we the audience can regard them as the three stooges

Dumb and Dumber

Either he was working for Ford and following his instructions or he's a robot. It's too fucking stupid otherwise. No one that got that job would act this way.

we know the following:
>in the year 2016 people do crazy shit to save their job
>show takes place in the year 2052

we don't know:
>what the real world is like in 2052
>ramifications for losing their job

Did I like their storyline? No
Can I make a solid argument for or against their actions? Not yet.

So once the outside world figures out that the entire board got wiped out by rampant AIs, how long does it take for them to just nuke the entire area?

Also I like the concept that the outside world is just a series of world-like areas that endlessly link up.
Very Borges/BLAME! kind of setting.

Anything involving those people was bad and straight up dumb. I'm talking Prometheus level of dumb. It's the shows main weak point. The asian dude is also a pretty bad actor.

So who do we know for sure isn't a host?

Arr rook same?

>I unleashed the AI apocalypse on the park that lead to the deaths of dozens of people!
>Because I wanted to get a promotion to the behavior dept!

Bravo Nolan.
Bravo.

There is no outside world. Everyone are hosts.

You guys think there are many alpha females in EastWorld?

why does this show push the narrative that asian males are fucking beta pushovers? really pisses me off

They sorta are.

Felix sympathized with their plight. Other dude is a plot hole. Violent coercion doesn't work if she's burnt up in a fire and zero threat to the point he has to rebuild her from scratch.

walk away whiteboi walk away before i go genghis on your ass don't even bother replying

>He's never seen a single Asian gangster, samurai, or kung fu movie

there's got to be a chinese prostitute somewhere, maybe some railroad worker hosts.

>East

A month ago, I literally posted at least 4-5 times with either zero responses or fucking mocked about how cool would it be to have a "Eastworld" where you could ride in a rickshaw, eat kung pao and drink soju, and live the life of a colonial master.

>mfw no one took me seriously
>mfw fuck you all.

This is fucked up

Inserts bat into your gook head

>huffpo

c'mon

didn't i tell you not to reply whiteboi?

Didn't Crichton already write about all these theme parks? Namely WestWorld, EastWorld, and RomeWorld.

Imagine if there was one with dinosaurs.

Billy and the cloneasaurus?

Logo is literally SW. It might be Samurai instead but seriously. Apply yourself.

>not Shrink World

That's how beta asians are desu

Perhaps a world that took place during the Jurassic era?