Really make you think

really make you think.

makes me think that 90% are niggers passing off as whites

me 2nd from the right

Germany stop, most of your people looks pic related.
accept it, more important are your memes facial features of evil krauts.

Blond is white and only white

South Germans are swarthy. Stop pretending you're a nation of Nords

you are not white if you have black hair. disgusting

better having black hair than having a semi-gook face. :^)
t. finngoloid rapebaby

can't understand any of your nonwhite gibberish

Only Asians can have truly black hair.

Then I suppose Hitler really was a proud Nubian king

This East Aryan is correct.

If you dont look somewhat like me there is big chance you are subhuman

he is not a finn, nigger

people, admire the swedes!
a bunch of wide chin slanted eyes blonde mongols pretending to be germanic, like pretty much every scandis.

Does this mean Thomas Jefferson was black?

you sure are one, mongoloid steppes chink :^)
russians are even more mongols than scandis.

so Sup Forums is 9% white

Do you know what a monochrome picture is? You stupid walking advertisement for abortion

is this a meme post?
there's definitely a hint of turk admixture and someone with brown eyes shouldn't be talking about subhumans

이래서 똥양인들은 그냥 주둥아리 싸물고 가만히 있는게 나음. 쌀먹는 새끼들이 어디서 감히 백인님들 앞에서 순혈을 가름하냐 바로 밑에 작성자가 동양인 얼굴 좆같은걸로 거론함 씨벌 ㅋㅋ

he was an airplane

Are you sure you are not a blind nigger who doesn't even know about colours? I understand that there is no point to study anything if a cuck state pay for you all expenses but still try to open at least a children's book if your nigger mind is able to comprehend something, of course

That is a painting my slanty eyed companion

Caesar had brown eyes, Tesla had brown eyes, Alexander had brown eyes.

You are subhuman

Sup Forums don't want to admit the truth but at least they are secretly self-aware.
Sup Forums on the other side are completely in denial and start some butthurt for a simple story of eyes and hair pigmentation.

CHING CHONG NIP NONG

what are you saying? I can't understand Orc language my dear steppes gook slanted blue eyes friend, you should stop grunting.

he is actually half gypsy, ignore slovakians

>I don't understand english even tho I use it
Ok nigger. You continue on

calm down Beowulf, even withouth the monochrome the furher was more close to some hungarian steppe zipperhead than Leif Erikson the vikangz.

Majority of ancient indoeuropeans had brown eyes

It's a known fact that you can't be white with brown eyes you filthy shitskin

6.9 씹추 한남들 최후의 보루로 여기서 디폴트 꽂고 언제 재기하나 킬링타임하는거 봊나 불쌍한 부분이죠 ㅜㅜ

Hitler wasn't white

Go back to the mordor! you maggot!

>

That nonwhite feel

russians are like elves comparing to europoors

Said who? Autistic Austrian faggot? Same retard who lost to 85IQ Russian subhuman animals?

creators of most powerful civilization who your bitchboi fanboyed laugh at pink dogs

subhuman spic get beheaded by cartels, many slovaks on this board pretend to be me and make up stories

and you too my dear snow chinese friend.
you are part of the tribe now, long live the great khan!

Actually going by Nazi science there are several subraces of Aryan, including some which may have brown eyes or hair

the pink dogs you speak of were the ones who created the most powerful civilisation

Elves are Icelandic people, living on their volcanic magical meme island.
Russians are the snow variety of Uruk Hai

Nazis were retarded larping faggots using pseudosciende and changing it depending on mood hitler woke up with

enslaving niggers and indians is nothing to be proud of biggest succes of UK is creating USA which in itself says more than enough about pathethic crooked teeth pirate dogs

british looks nothing but fat pigs with cuck features on their faces (that meme aquiline nose with the cuck 50's david cameron style haircut).
you are swarthy like everyone else concerning hair pigmentation.

success breeds jealousy

but it's true, physically you are a nightmare to see.

yeah im so jealous of British achievements, as a Greek i have nothing to look back to and feel proud for my nation... unfortunate

>turkposting
you are a handsome boy but you are no true white my little cucaracha

I am not white black or any other color.

I am Greek

slovaks are retards subhumans

i agree

but sincerely anons, that simple fact of not being blue eyed blonde in majority triggers you so much?
those people looks weak anyway.

color does not make for weak mean, thinking like primitive dog chimp like you do does

Why are you so triggered?
you slavshit are swarthy as fucks with literally the most mongoloid faces of every caucasian ethnicities but you are reacting like if I destroyed your we wuz larping.

I am Greek you surrender monkey

The fucking autism and ignorance.

in France - yes

>you slavshit are swarthy as fucks
South Slavs, some Ukrainians and non-ethnic Russians? Yes.
>literally the most mongoloid faces of every caucasian ethnicities
This happens in every nation, there are no pure nations as Europe is a clusterfuck and result of countless rapes through time.

i am black

northern europeans are

this looks like a character from a ps2 game

jealous gook

shhh, keep it shady, Mac

Meme chart with no source.

obligatory beaner stat padding.

u mad abdul ?

Fucking monkeys. I am pure European man who is a proud descendent of Neanderthals.
If you do not have blue eyes and blond hair YOU ARE NOT WHITE. You're no different than an Arab or nigger.

>he doesn't have blue eyes

If you are really a Neanderthal you looks like some ginger Turk dwarf.
Also
>America
>55%

>Implying blonde french are aryanz vikanz and not just another disgusting belgian variety or polish and krauts mongrels.

>implying that's a bad thing
blond hair blue eyes are cuck recessive snownigger genes, every day i thank god he made me a normal person

normal brown hair brown eyes white people are the master race, always has been always will be

you can try to keep breeding sandniggers and snowniggers together all you'll create is more of us btw, you will never stop the eternal ethnically ambiguous swarthy """white"""" yuropoor

Snowniggers are already mongrelized with gooks anyway but are still in denial about their meme faces because MUH BLONDE

only like 1 in 10 have blond hair here from my experience. The rate is higher in norway/sweden, I'd say about half of people there are blond.

This is true, even as a child i knew naturally that they are not my people since they have weird faces with pig noses and squinty eyes, nordics aren't white

It's funny because Danemark is supposed to be the most germanic ans less mongoloid one.
Fitting also good with the vikangz who were danish.

>Germany stop, most of your people looks pic related.

30% are blond in Germany

>American """whites"""

lern the diference

So only 5% are whites?

>gingers
>white, let alone human

>only 5% are whites
in France, yes

>Pooland believe they are whites and ignore their wide chin and semi-mongoloid faces.

picrelated

You guys really don't know your SS race science. Alpines, Dinarics, Baltics, Nordics and Mediterraneans are all Aryan.

>t. fat ugly gook fembot with even more degraded form of feminazism

if you don't live in bright yellow then chances are you aren't white

Wide chin comes from steppe admixture.