Tfw to smart too watch television and film

>tfw to smart too watch television and film

>couldn't recognize the face from the thumbnail but could recognize the diamond prison bars.
I watched farscape 8 years ago and haven't had the patience to watch it again.

It's great though

Alright Sup Forums let's settle this:

>Aeryn
>Chiana
>Zhaan

Fuck, marry, kill

>diamond prison bars
amazing how iconic this show was, everything still looks like a fresh idea.

I tried to get my normie exgf to watch it and it scarred me.
Also I really get grew to hate Sikozu and the Dargo Chiana plotline on my first watch.
Wow this stumped me after thinking it would be simple.
Marry Aeryn
Fuck Zhaan
Kill Chiana

It's Rygel the XVI ALL THE WAY DOWN.

I was very worried about the Chiana and Jothee affair plot because I didn't fucking care and I was relieved D'argo found out almost immediately.

I think I agree with your list.

But not smart to understand the proper use of "to", or "too".

"too" as in "too much", "to" preposition, or verb as in "to do something".

>that scene where they put the kid back in her with the tube

no lube son

Which one is the frog? Anyway, that's the one to fuck.

Literally what

Eh not bad op, not bad at all...

Fuck Aeryn, Marry Zhaan, kill Space Slut

I like Sikozu, the only character that never grew on me was Stark. Also while the D'Argo/Chiana arc was kinda soap opera-esque it was done tastefully enough and I enjoyed their eventual reconciliation.

there never was and never will be another show like it

You realize his entire post is built around trying to bait people into that exact response, right?

Once Zhaan died, Stark was just sort of...there. They didn't really know what to do with him.

Even when Zhaan was around he was just her obligatory love interest and personal assistant. Still pretty much a non-character aside from his "I'm an annoying babbler" routine, which only got worse after Zhaan died to be sure

I did like him as the host of the game John and Chiana get trapped inside in season 4, but that's it

>lose milf-tier gf
>go insane

Can't blame him

Zhaan was an amazing character. I liked the various females they introduced after her departure, but none of them were ever able to fill the void she left

None of them felt like "main" characters and I guess they weren't really supposed to, but it's too bad that she left.