ISIS CLAIMS RESPONISBILITY

Looks like he wasn't just some lone wolf homophobic nutcase. How will the left respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/terror-hate-what-motivated-orlando-nightclub-shooter-n590496
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-florida-suspect-isis-perez-bpr-nr.cnn/video/playlists/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
shoebat.com/2016/06/09/major-muslim-terrorists-makes-this-declaration-to-all-americans-we-are-coming-after-you-we-will-attack-florida-and-slaughter-americans-there/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would they target an irrelevant gay club?

HOLY SHIT ISIS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AN OPERATION ON AMERICAN SOIL

It was a gay club, and it sure as hell is relevant now

USA USA USA USA

wait a minute

#NotAllMuslims

Why shouldn't they? The shooter is dead and can't claim otherwise. So ISIS can say

>irrelevant

ISIS will always claim responsibility for everything bad.

>Local elderly man loses balance at grocery story, knocks down soup can display. ISIS claims responsibility.

They wouldn't, bloke probably said to ISIS "i'm going to shoot up a club full of gays, you like?" And then claimed it was their doing.

Could definitely be trying snipe credit, especially considering we've been kicking their ass lately. I guess the investigation will figure it out one way or the other.

As opposed to targeting the extremely relevant Eagles of Death Metal concert in Paris?

>chance of being able to claim credit for largest mass shooting in US history and largest terror attack since 9/11
>not claiming responsibility

wew lad, at least they get to go out with a bang

They didn't claim responsibility for the San Bernardino Attacks though

They were too busy with other stuff probably. Or their social media intern screwed it up.

He called 911 and claimed allegiance to ISIS just before the shooting.

There it is

sauce

That's like me going to a local Berliner McDonald's, eating a burger and then publicly claiming I did it for Trump.

Time for

BOOTS ON THE GROUND

cant fleek the maleek

It was reported that he pledged allegiance to ISIS in a 911 phone call just prior to the attack. It is not a just a random, deranged, homophobic killer. He became an Islamic terrorist. The shooting was a terrorist act in the name of Islam/ISIS. No debate.

50 DEAD FAGS
1 FAG FROM EVERY STATE
HIGHLY SYMBOLIC

Tagesschau :^)

muslims believe killing gays is helping them, it cures them of sin

>A muslim walks into a gay bar
>Bartender asks "What'll it be?"
>"How about some shots for everyone!"

Shit is legit.

Usually when groups claim responsibility, it means there was some planning directly from ISIS.

I wouldn't doubt it in this case, based on how well prepared he was.

Actually MICE-IS already claimed responsibility for that one...

>Lone shooter
>Afgan/paki origin
>AR rifle
>Attacks gay night club during Ramadan
Why do i keep on getting 9/11flashbacks??

10/10

>50 dead Americans on American soil
>ISIS claims responsibility

Is there any clearer example of an act of war on American soil since Pearl Harbor?

But Mr. Pussypants Obama will still not call it what it is.

And remember what the response was for Pearl Harbor. Someone got their ass nuked.

We need a real man as President. And I don't mean old Hairy Toes Hillary.

>he was just """"inspired"""" by Islam

nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/terror-hate-what-motivated-orlando-nightclub-shooter-n590496

A fucking leaf.

ISIS literally claims everything as theirs whether or not they did it. They claimed Charlie Hebdo when that was an Al Qaeda plot. It's why even other terrorists don't like ISIS. They literally steal all the credit.

>why would they target an irrelevant gay club?

The same reason they targeted an irrelevant Eagles of Death Metal Show.

I'm not being facetious, either.

Outside of their powerbase in the Middle East, the goal of ISIS is to strike where they're least expected.

Which means they can pretty much strike wherever lots of people are poorly defended. However, they also want to minimize the risk of killing other radical Islamists, so they're going to focus on places where radical Muslims typically avoid -- a rock concert, a gay bar on Latin night, etc.

yeah but faggots arent american 2bh lad

There has to be actual evidence linking this incident directly to ISIS. Not just a pledge of allegiance, but concrete evidence.

Otherwise they're just claiming responsibility out of convenience.

ikr? they want all that juicy k/d for them. probably in the hope of winning the next MLG reality show tournament against al-quaeda and boku haram clans

>eating a burger and then publicly claiming I did it for Trump.

Except it's like if Trump then makes a public statement backing your actions. This is a complete circle of verification happening here dude.

what.

9/11 doesn't spring to mind?

More votes for trump

I want to start the #justsomemuslims hashtag

Islam at war with Faggots

Christmas came early.

You do know that one form of torture is to sleep deprive muslims while making them listen to death metal? For some reason they cant stand that kind if music.

The jury is still out on who really did 9/11.

>Y-You'd better take responsibility ISIS-kun...

They tend to target areas with a lot of people but with little to no security.. no-one expected this club to be attacked, no-one expected the Bataclan to be attacked, whereas people DO expect attacks at larger concerts and packed stadiums.

As a member of the left?

My hope is that we respond by bombing Syria until it is glass. Just miles and miles of a glassy, dead desert. Then we move on Saudi Arabia and Iran. Indonesia. Redondo Beach. All the Muslims, everywhere. Their religion is at war with the world, and it's time for the world to be at war with them.

>77000000

B-b-but o-obama said there wasnt a motive and I should love muslims

Because anyplace relevant will have armed guards and/or a police presence. Muslims are all a bunch of cowardly pansies who only like fighting against people who can't fight back.

It's like they're the nigger terrorists

WE WUZ

lol Muslims are so sensitive. You can literally set them off into murderous rampages with pork, cartoons, rainbow flags, and loud guitars.

A building of fags is a building of fags.

The first thing to do is remember that Islam IS NOT A RELIGION!

It's a political philosophy wrapped in a theology.

Until we stop pretending that we have to let them do whatever they want under the guise of religious freedom, we have no chance.

Shaking their fists at ISIS. Like usual.

Meanwhile Russia is gonna fuck them up for reasons that are simple as "they were in our way"

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-florida-suspect-isis-perez-bpr-nr.cnn/video/playlists/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

FUCKING THIS

>Eagles of Death Metal
>Actually playing death metal
In your defense the Muslims probably couldn't tell the difference either.

What do you think San Bernadino was?

"Lone Wolf" attack by a sympathizer.

FL was warned in advance, and responsibility was claimed immediately.

What difference does that make? You're just as free to believe whatever political philosophy you want as you are religion

No. The claim what they do and only what they do.
They have a very controlled comunication and that's a part of their success.

Anyone could take a piss on some vet's house, and ISIS would claim responsibility

All they are doing us, giving the guy a ringing endorsement

What is said here is incorrect. Let me enlighten you on what that hadith says:
>A group proclaiming it's Islamic will rise up in the Levant (ISIS)
>They will propose such a threat that a coalition of over 70 nations will be actively against them
>A third of this group will flee because they're cowards
>A second third will die
>The last third will withstand and win the fight against these infidel nations and then spread like caliphates did.
>Once this third wins, every infidel country starts converting to Islam etc and the whole world becomes flowers and unicorns
fin.

Sounds like they actually announced beforehand that they were going to do something in Florida

>Believe a political philosophy

The problem is that Islam as a political philosophy demands that they enforce it on others wherever they go.

Islam is a political philosophy based in conquest, domination and the subjugation of women, and non believers.

nice, cheqd as well

shoebat.com/2016/06/09/major-muslim-terrorists-makes-this-declaration-to-all-americans-we-are-coming-after-you-we-will-attack-florida-and-slaughter-americans-there/

Well I'm glad that ISIS didn't choose the tightly packed concert hall I was at last night.

How long till everyone stays inside for fear of haji attacks?

If this is ture trump wins

Thanks, Palestine-bro.

>Then Muhammad returns
What no, it's Jesus returns

>mfw Sup Forums is this ignorant about Islam

>implying isis wouldn't claim responsibility on literally anything just to create even more fear like they love to do

>why would they target an irrelevant gay club?
Soft targets for maximum results.

Autism

Because I don't believe my religion or political philosophy is ordained by God to rule the world and because of that I am allowed to use violence to bring it about.

Based muzzie takes down some queers.
I say this ones a win win boys, one less muzzzie, 50 less queers, we should all be celebrating.

hahahah

>all this talk of attacks during ramadan

Come now.

>Eyewitnesses say old man fell into display of Star Wars soup, was heard to have yelled something similar to "Admiral Ackbar" shortly before collapsing.

B-b-but guns are the problem! Not Muslims!

they're pretty desperate to say "we kill americans look"

>going to war because muh gays
What a shitty excuse

>irrelevant mudslime fidel follows us on twitter
>'meh'
>goes full anders on homos
>'we did it ISIS XD'

Why are Irish people joining the IS?

Unlike the WMDs in Iraq, there actually are dead queers in FL.

I'm reading the (liberal) German newspapers. In the comment section the readers whine about this attack making Trump stronger and they're talking about the gun-nutty US. They're no different that your US liberals.

you know these old sports movies? where some amateurs band together and form a sports team trying to reach the top?
and how in these films there is always some retired player who went through some traumatic experience and has sworn never to play the game again?
and how that player shows up in the final game when all seems lost and it is found out that the traumatic experience was a complete setup by the antagonist team?
the protagonist team is the west, the antagonist team is the leftists and mudshits, the retired player is germany, framed by the jews, and the sport is genocide.
unleash us. let us genocide again.

ofcourse they will claim responsibilty just like your government told them to.

They use 80s soft rock and hair "metal" like Whitesnake.

Your country is not real and I hate you.

ISIS claims responsibility for every act sandniggers commit. This was a lone act of Jihad from one sandnigger who directly followed the teachings of his cult "peaceful" religion.

Then the left turns around and says "hurr durr ISIS isn't Islamic" in order to push the blame on the Muslim community, where it clearly belongs.

When will you people learn?