Movies that made you cry

Beleive it or not its ok to be emotional sometimes Sup Forums.
So whats a movie that made you cry or at least tear up? For me it was Adventureland and The Way Way Back,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwlwBR1XFB8
youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE
youtube.com/watch?v=BOuby0cSa0I
youtu.be/2AOWWTilu6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LavTfL3_muU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stray Dogs

don't watch it unless you actually want to kill yourself

Click

Marley and Me
Titanic

I don't give a fuck bro fight me

Dancer In The Dark will always be my number one.

maybe I'll get drunk tonight and watch it again

>In theaters:
Godzilla 97
Phantom Menace

>At home alone:
Literally anything.
Smashed and 11.22.63 come to mind.

I think I teared up during moon and grave of the fireflies

This one absolutely blindsided me.

I held it in, but yeah, only one I can remember.

ironically enough, Brie's other movie Short Term 12 is better and makes you cry more.

I have teared up at The Prince of Egypt.

the tsai movie?

Gladiator.

Whoa we got a mind reader here.

definitely got me at the very middle

Armageddon and Homeward Bound

I must have watched it like 1000 times and it still fucks me up every time.

these

The Muppet Christmas Carol came very close.
Right at the end of Corpse Bride and Shrek 2.

Just watched good will hunting for the first time last night and I was gone when damon breaks down with williams and then again when his friends went to pick him up in the morning

Oh fuck short term 12 had me bawling, especially that one scene where the black kids tried to kill himself

>inb4 kike

made me tear up twice

I came so close with this but that greaseball's attitude was just so upbeat around his kid.

For me, Leaving Las Vegas.

The parts that got me were when he gets on the intercom and tells his wife how much he loves her and then the ending with the tank

tfw watching Inside Out right now

captain america civil war at least 2 times

that's the one

great film, completely devastating

Ultimate tear generator.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwlwBR1XFB8

This. bawled like a bitch at the theaters. My wife got teary eyed and saw me like "wtf? are you crying?"

fuck you bitch that scene was sad ;_;

:')

God almighty i cant even watch it again. I know he does some utter shit theses days but he nailed the whole thing.

The Notebook (at the very end)

i didn't think movie would get me the first time i watched it and it really hit me hard at the end

>crying for a movie

what a soft life you cucks have had

Works of art are crafted specifically to make you feel a certain way. To claim someone is weak or hasn't suffered in life just because they respond emotionally to emotional stimulus makes no sense.

checkd

He has autism user be gentle with him

fuck this movie

Armageddon fucked me up

Biutiful. I'm tearing up just thinking about it, and it's been years since I saw it.

My Dog Skip, my nigga. That ending was ONIONS.

Cried first time and also on rewatch.

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE

this is the most nu-male thread I have ever had the displeasure of viewing

why can't you all just go to reddit where you belong? this site isn't for you and it isn't meant UUUU just go away already and return to your home. THERE you can discuss how funny the guardians of the galaxy trailer is and talk about how talented amy schumer and jennifer lawrence are and no one is going to (rightfully and accurately) call you a faggot for doing so because no one is going to disagree with your plebe opinions like all the meanies on Sup Forums do.

JUST
GO
AWAY

>Adventureland
how the fuck did you get emotional with that movie?

nah I'm staying and there's nothing you can do about it, bitch boy. come over here and give me some sugar!

youtube.com/watch?v=BOuby0cSa0I

>I love you, Son.

are you a fag?

:'(

Yes

Intro and when he finds the back of the photoalbum

Also, pic related...
For it is by this proclamation, I validate his marriage to Portia Charney, and acknowledge his humanity.

Every
Fucking
Time

why are you all patting yourselves on the ass for crying at movies?

this thread doesn't even read like Sup Forums

I unironically ejaculated while reading this

I cried during Fahrenheit 9/11 when that lady read her dead son's letter

This almost, but the only movie I ever cried to was dward Scissorhands

I knew nothing about it at all about since I live under a rock. Did not expect what I was getting.

The Remains of the Day

Blue valentine. Watched it after my gf of four years left me.

It was literally the exact same as our relationship, minus the kid.

>this
>this omg
>these
>so much this
>;_;

Sup Forums is fully dead

..he typed, and after pausing for the briefest of moments, hit the submit button.
He sighed deeply. After staring at his keyboard for what seemed a very long time, he took a moment to look around his modestly sized attic "apartment."
He allowed his eyes to wander past the detritus and partially eaten food littering his desk, to the cunny pictures adorning each wall. Mother never came up here anymore, so he could be as open about his fetish as he wanted, safe in his womb-like sanctuary.
Finally, his gaze returned to his computer. His finger hovered above the mouse button for what seemed an eternity, and then...
Click.
The window was closed. Sup Forums was gone.
"It's been a good run," he said aloud. His voice cracked from emotion and disuse.
He stood slowly, plump legs quivering with the effort. After pouring himself a glass of boxed wine, he took his fedora off of its rack in the corner of the room and raised a toast to himself.
"To the future," he said, a single tear running down his pimpled, greasy cheek.

I wept like a bitch when Piggy got clipped by that rock in Lord of the Flies, and during much of Funny Games.

Backdraft. I've been to a big funeral like that for a fireman so it hits me hard. Also Moulin Rouge.

>it's an user's suggestion didn't get any (you)'s episode

the most depressing episode of all

That was brutal

LOTR. There are scenes in all 3 movies that make me cry.

This my god, I remember when Sup Forums was only part dead ;_;

This made me cry more that any movie ITT, because I can actually relate to it

youtu.be/2AOWWTilu6Q

Kungfu Panda 3

Good will hunting

The act of killing.
a few tears

I cry ever time seriously, Lieutenant Dan's magic legs and when Forrest returns the kickoff for the touchdown are the two main moments. I cry at other moments but not at the graveyard scene.

>he just wanted to see his mommy one last time.

i cried hard on this as well. granted i was just after a break up but my sister walked in on me at our living room and said "lol are you crying?"

At what parts though?

youtube.com/watch?v=LavTfL3_muU

There've only been 3 movies that made me cry as a kid:

>The Iron Giant
Cool as hell Vin Diesel robot sacrifices himself to save the city and smiles on his death. Made me cry in the theater.
>Terminator 2
Cool as hell robot protector melts self. Felt really sad for John Connor; dude is gonna be the savior of the world but no arnie to protect him.
>Jack Frost
Cool as hell snow man dad has to go away forever now and leaves his son dad less once again. Got the dad feels.

That's pretty much it, granted I was about 6-8 when I saw these. Nowadays I just get a knot in my throat if something gets me.

Do you cry at the "What's so funny Dudley" or the "Sorry I let you down Chaz" line or the "I've had a rough year dad" line or all of the above?

times where it's okay to cry (if you're a man)
>when your dog dies (respectable breeds only like german shepherds, border collies, bloodhounds, ect)
>when your father dies
>when your grandfather dies
>if your son dies before you (if he hasn't dishonored you)
>when Trump won/if he gets assassinated
>meeting God and Jesus in heaven

that's it

This completely destroyed me, gave up on tissues and went for paper towels

Read that as blue velvet

La vie d'Adèle
Room
Brokeback Mountain
Lion King

It begins at "sorry I let you down, Chaz", and by the time Ben Stiller walks away I'm in tears.

The rest of the movie is completely ridiculous. But, this scene makes me think of my father. I'll never have that kind of an interaction with him. He's a cold bastard who's always sucked at fathering. But, I'm his only son. As much as I hate him, I've wanted and tried all my life to love him. Also, I have a first name similar to "Chaz".

Will it be good?

pic related..
>helplessly watching how wife drowns
>that Bruce Springsteen scene

>ITT: pussies

Are you 15?

When I was really young my parents had to turn off Honey I Shrunk The Kids because the ant death scene ruined me.

every time.

1) first time I saw Turner and Hooch as a kid
2) Muppets Take Manhattan - when the Muppets break up
3) Band of Brothers - Grandpa were you a hero in the war?
4) Backdraft - Kurt Russell dying
5) Interstellar - when Coop is watching videos (definitely my gayest moment)
6) Armageddon - when Fichtner salutes Liv Tyler