Are girls that like The Smiths or girls that like The Manic Street Preachers bigger manic pixie dream girls in...

Are girls that like The Smiths or girls that like The Manic Street Preachers bigger manic pixie dream girls in actuality?

>girls that like the Smiths
wes anderson films, classic novels, cups of tea, will want you to dress like the biggest dweeb imaginable, glasses with no lenses, reblogs pictures of baked goods and oscar wilde quotes you've heard a billion times before, narcissistic personality disorder, generally insufferable.

>girls that like Manic Street Preachers
self-harms, dyed hair, wants you to wear eyeliner, tumblr full of black and white pictures of cigarette smoke, borderline personality disorder, anorexia.

>that pic
Thus is every indie girl that's broken my heart. Fuck you Bailey, fuck you Trinity, fuck you Abby, and fuck you LaRae

are they really that bad? i only hear bad things about them. which is unfortunate because theyre beautiful

Beauty isn't just on the outside bro...there can be ugliness beneath...

>Bawwww i got cucked

lol

No they broke my heart dUde. Youd get it if you weren't 15

Yeah dude, don't fall for thottery.

How was the Matrix?

i'm 21, you'd get it if you weren't mentally 15

The Smiths fan characterisation is extremely true, interacting with women girls who claim to enjoy the band like I do, are pretty shallow cunts in general.

underrated post

I went to college with a chick who's two favorite bands were those two. If the rest of them are like her, abso-fucking-lutely.

my first gf was a MSP fan, she was depressive and borderline, was actually set into mental ward were she meets and schizo girl who was a even more hardcore MSP fan and she actually believed that the singer was living inside of her(schizo delusions), when we broke up she became a marxists

my ex gf(second one) was a Smiths hardcore fan, bipolar disorde and major depression, kinda asexual with lesbian delusions, neet, hated loud music except for Les Rallizes Denudes and Black Marble, suicidal, when she dumped me she became a radical feminist and is into left wing politics

thats all i know

What is the archetype for girl who listens to anime/movie ost and white rappers like aesop rock?

that's a tranny

>LaRae
how is this a passable first name? jesus

a man

anime girl profile in rym
noise lofi hip hope beat instrumental bandcamp project
they them my pronouns
has a dick

no girl has ever liked aesop rock sorry

M-my gf(female) does. We have had very straight sex.

damn this is pretty accurate

she is just using him to get closer to you

People actually listen to Manic Street Preachers?
I like them and have known OF them for a long time but was just listening to them the past month and No Surface All Feeling is so good.

the only girl i know who loves the manic street preachers is the most annoying woman i've ever met in my life. she's never single and tried to fuck me once when she was in a relationship with my friend. she constantly cheats and pretends to be into "deep stuff".

when i first met her she was wearing a roxy music t-shirt, so i asked her if she liked the band and she didn't even know who they were.

Smiths chicks are always alright.

Neither of them are very tolerable

>Smiths chicks are always alright.
"I have never met a single girl who likes the Smiths ever"

it depends on what type of "Smiths chick" we're talking about here. there's the "i pretend to be a smiths fan" Smiths chick, and actual Smiths chicks.

Overrated post