July 10th, 1973

July 10th, 1973

Was the day The Commonwealth Islands of The Bahamas was granted independence from The British empire and was allowed to self-govern itself.

Pleass say something nice about my country on this historical day.

good for vacations

There are beaches there. And other stuff

The flag has nice colours.

like your flag

its a sorta stereotype here if you are rich and wana go to an exotic place you go to the "bahamas"

I thought Bahamas was American colony? I might be confusing it with somewhere else in the Caribbean.

thinking about the virgin islands
freudian slip

happy independence day
nice beaches i guess

post more bahamian qts

same here

Yeah, we say that as well.

Why's that?
Over here a lot of bogans go to Thailand and Bali cause it's cheap but anybody with money tend to go to america or britain.

I would like to share intimacy on a sexual lvl(possibly rape) towards your natives and specially you OP.

This, genuinely pretty.

I dont know if it was a meme or not but there was talk about giving/letting turks and caicos join canada

Portugal is that all you think about?

>why's that?
I guess hot weather isn't as much of a priority in a holiday destination for Australians

just far off exotic caribbean islands i guess

Really nice post, thank you all.

Yes we have Expats from all over the world living here. We don't have income taxes here. So if you're rich and want to evade taxes from your Government. This is a nice little tax heaven island to keep your money safe and at the same time relax on beaches, drink frozen piƱa colada rum daquiris and smoke Cuban cigars.

You must be thinking about the US Virgin Islands. But thousands of Americans come here each day either by Cruise ships or airline flights. Also there are a lot of American owned fast food chains here in The Bahamas.

50 years from now either America or China will completely colonize us. If we're not completely underwater by then.

Thanks

Rape is a criminal offense here.

Thanks, I like South Korean flag too :3

would be a net drain on Canada and probably underwater in the future

How are white americans who move there to avoid taxes viewed?

love you guys let us know if anyone messes with you

It's a bit flat and scattered about in little pieces

Agreed
And boats

ULTRA RARE
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E

Ur qt

thanks for black sails

whats the point of independence

all of these irrelevant little islands breaking away from empires

i know a girl from there I wouldn't mind a bj from

How's the crime rate there?

I'm thinking about moving. What towns would you recommend for a conservative white family?

I work remotely as a software developer so might as well live somewhere nice.

TREMENDOUS WORK AND CONGRATULATIONS, INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITAIN IS A BEAUTIFUL THING AND SO IS GUNPOWDER

happy birthday mon

>none of the image search sites found this image
oWo post more