/brit/

babestation edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mary_Aldermanbury
youtu.be/kxl054P1g64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_(Lake_Havasu_City)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

West Sussex

anime

lads were you allowed to bring partners home overnight when you lived with your parents?

dads just told me im not allowed to, even though im 19, cause its his house

its bloody annoying cause i have to stay at home during uni holidays and id quite like to get some if possible desu

pop a perky just to start up
pop two cups of purple just to warm up

anime

anime

stars aren't real, there is no oxygen in space to support a burning ball of gas

first for i'm going to be ok after eating a bit undercooked bacon right?

new

sue

suzy

fuck off child its bedtime

nah he asks them about stars and if they say no he kicks off, especially bad at night when the stars are actually out

aww fuck thats actually a good thread

good job

my parents just told me to wrap it up

lol

same poster should i order micozx from infowars? it says it kills parasites

Next post is trips

t. Satan

lol

V good edition

Off to bed lads

Remember, a sample size of 50 17-32 year olds do not know what the stars we see in the sky are. They do not know the most basic explanation that they are other Suns, most of them with their own planetary systems.

And these are the women who will give birth to the next generation. Bleak.

yeah I used to have my gf stay over when I was 15/16

Yo user, I heard you don't date girls with tattoos. Why not?

yes
though my mum always thought it was just me and a friend hanging out

is Sup Forums literally just shitposting

You doublenigger you posted literally two seconds too early, fuck you

they don't know what stars are

doing a far cry 4
pagan did nothing wrong

Pub challenge idea: find a family and ask the man if his wife is single

oh no stacey the local slag who works in the local chippy doesn't know what a star is

civilisation is doomed

imagine not having any in-depth knowledge about anything at all and just wandering mindlessly through life thinking "urgh whats the point in DIS
don't need DIS" every time a novel piece of information reaches your retinas

what a sad existence

mate I just about care enough to reply, think you need to simmer down a touch

>rickle pick
dyin

T E M P Z

yes and thats what it should be about 90% of the time but the mods there tamper down on the fun pretty quick if things get out of hand even though thats when Sup Forums's at its best

but how's that help me scrub bogs

There really isn't a point to learning about stars because they CANNOT FUCKING EXIST

>tfw have no conversational skills except spouting random obscure bits of trivia i know about things i see
>tfw no normie can stand to talk to me for more than 30 seconds because of this

you might get tapeworm

probably won't, but you might
besides that you'll be fine

Bird asked me how tall I am, said I'm
5'11 and she's stopped replying

Fuck me, not even my lie was good enough. I'm 5'7

Is this a star?

because they get ink while i get think-ing about stars

hate showering

hate wet hair
hate the stupid thick birds nest my hair becomes until it gets greasy and controllable

would LOVE to study this

>tfw no bf to tell me bits of trivia everyday

would be interesting honestly

>what a sad existence
stupid people are happier though

hi

Before the late nineteen eighties, mass shootings and acts of senseless violence were relatively unheard of. Prozac, the most well known SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) antidepressant, was not yet on the market. When Prozac did arrive, it was marketed as a panacea for depression which resulted in huge profits for its manufacturer Eli Lilly. Of course other drug companies had to create their own cash cow and followed suit by marketing their own SSRI antidepressants.

Subsequently, mass shootings and other violent incidents started to be reported. More often than not, the common denominator was that the shooters were on an antidepressant, or withdrawing from one. This is not about an isolated incident or two but numerous shootings. The question is, during the past twenty years is the use of antidepressants here a coincidence or a causation?
really makes u tink

sounds like a dumb vapid bitch

Why does warm food get cold but cold drinks get warm?

How do you feel about Missouri stealing this 17th century London church, /brit/?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mary_Aldermanbury

have my pantaloons rolled up to just below the knees i look like a buccaneer

some dumb normie bitch is shouting outside

almost certainly Irish heritage

Watching Castlevania lads

liquids natural state is fire whereas solids tend to ice

The night scene called for Vic Morrow's character to carry the two children across the river while being pursued by US soldiers in a helicopter. The helicopter was piloted by Vietnam War veteran Dorcey Wingo.[10][11] During the filming of the scene, Wingo stationed his helicopter 25 feet (7.6 m) from the ground and, while hovering near a large mortar effect, he turned the aircraft 180 degrees to the left for the next camera shot.[12] The effect was detonated while the helicopter's tail-rotor was still above it, causing the rotor to fail and detach from the tail. The low-flying helicopter spun out of control. Morrow dropped Chen into the water. As Morrow was reaching out to grab Chen, the helicopter fell on top of Morrow and the two children. Morrow and Le were decapitated and mutilated by the helicopter's main rotor blades while Chen was crushed to death by the helicopter's landing skid.

the carbon dioxide in fizzy drink forms small stars within the drink causing it to heat while stars cannot breathe well in food so they extinguish

Pics

there's an entire huge bridge that was moved to some irrelevant town in some desert state from London

Stats like that are meaningless
If you can't use an expanded knowledge to improve your life you might as well be a brainlet

dead m8s mum found me through my mum and wants to interview me even though my mum told her i wasn't comfortable with it. just messaged me on facebook to express her condolences about another recent death in my social circle and also sneak a line in about her son.

Not sure if I should respond or not, really don't want to get into it with her about her son's suicide.

This is the only correct answer.

nice

>you will never, EVER live in 90s japan
someone send help please

No.

if you were to breathe all the carbon dioxide in a fizzy drink would you suffocate?

youtu.be/kxl054P1g64

>wants to interview me
did you kill him mate?
did you?

Just talk to her. She's lost her son to suicide and just wants as much information as she can get. Its to try and quell the torrent of questions that probably still keep her awake at night, nothing against you.

no he killed himself senpai

well you should

hm, that's a pretty good looking bridge, I can see why they stole it
pretty rude, though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_(Lake_Havasu_City)

jumpman lives

wakey wakey wagie

then why does she want to interview you mate?
bit suspicious

ask all my shag partners to give me the intricate details of the inflight navigation system on a boeing 777-200

none of them have even come CLOSE the the right answer yet fucking low IQ scum

I was once cycling and overtaken by some businessman on some crap bike

I just shouted "quick quick wagie"

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
someone please kill hollywood

she does a lot of blogging and group work with at-risk youth programs, which is why I don't want to have a recorded conversation. Just want to move on with my life

What's the greatest movie ever made

Did a lad in this thread just admit to murdering his mate?

Think he did

Don't really know what a star is lads

lol

Imagine living in Arizona
(can't)

It was written by a Jewish guy

Is that even a question?

das rite yboi

if anyone overtakes me I always feel compelled to overtake them back

planning on quizzing future sexual partners on their thoughts on the p vs np problem

will tapeworm steal my protein? or can i lose weight with it and still retain muscle mass?

You die and God gives you two options for respawn -

Brainlet (90 IQ) but 6'4 shredded
Or
Hyper Manlet (5'4) but IQ of 145

Well?

a giant ball of hot gas that creates and emits its own radiation through nuclear fusion

Blade Runner
Harakiri
Lawrence of Arabia
or
Tokyo Drifter

4 genres, 4 great movies

p=np btw

Schindler's list

Spider-Man Homecoming