pastebin.com/JMXhFU1t
pastebin.com/Bh7E1sD4
pastebin.com/iFapgvfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, mother dearest.

did you really eat a shirt? or was von trier lying

I want bork milkies

same

Vulnicura was your best work, of course you've still got it!

i'm actually drinking milk right now hahaha

bork's milk?

Ugly, washed-up, arrogant cunt.

rude

You'll always have it, gaian-electronic mother of us!

maybe, but arca is trying his best to make you lose it :^(

will she ever die or has she ascended

M-MOMMY!!

the latter

also BIG

>Have I still got it?
no.

her latest senile attempts to stay relevant and grasp some sort of "reinvention" via the worst of ways (embarrassing attempts to ride the post-industrial wave, for instance) prove this - she's taking the young, new exciting sounds of musicians such as Arca and re-selling them as a cheap copy for the converted to admire and claim "Björk did it again!"

those with at least a minimum knowledge on how music works can see through the lie. the rest? they buy blindly, just as the poptimists who consume the mainstream do, only that in Björk's case they can justify themselves on her "alternative" credibility

Nippy's milk

Where is my sugarcubes ruinion tho

If I say yes, will you give me milkies mommy?

possibly maybe..

looks like what michael jackson would probably look like right now if he didn't die

no
go back and look at him before he died

It'll come out as a powder at this point ahaha

no
it milk

no

pedo?

I bet she still feels pretty nice.

YES

yeah, probably fucks really good too
she's so cute

and now i have to buy another set of christmas decorations, fucking byork. I wouldnt mind if she stole it once but she does that every year

kek

bork a gorgeous

hahahahahahahahaha great post

i love you, Bjork, you'll always have it.

bjork threads are the best. someone post those autistic fanfics

I love her

Bjork threads were the best, now they're awful. It's impossible to actually talk about her music when the threads are populated with grimeshitter-tier waifufags

>grimeshitter-tier waifufags
literally the only reason i come to them anymore tbqhwymf
if i want music discussion i'm not coming to Sup Forums

which ones
the ones actually made for discussion are usually pretty good, but they were better around the release od vulnicura

>they were better around the release od vulnicura
yeah, it seems like it's only in the past six months or so that the sexual mommy shit has become the bulk of her threads
>if i want music discussion i'm not coming to Sup Forums
where else is there

>which ones
how many are there? i'll take what i can get
>where else is there
idk but genuine music discussion here is damn near impossible. everything is glossed over with post-irony and memes and shit

I'm guilty for a lot of that
feel free to hate me
quite a few
let me find them for you

i appreciate it

bjork more like byuck

lol

pastebin.com/uH3U83TP
pastebin.com/JMXhFU1t
pastebin.com/Bh7E1sD4
pastebin.com/iFapgvfc
you're welcome :)

Humans age, user. What's the point of this thread?

lol, hadn't seen those last two before
thanks a lot

those were pretty recent, I was in the threads for them
it was a lot of fun

Anyone else unironically just hate her music altogether

no

>imagine killing yourself over this

poor mans sheena ringo

You know, my grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

they were written here? is it like a thing now or something

all of them were
the last two are linked, but the other two are completely unrelated

You know, my grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

we must be brothers

Hahah woah

She prime milf age now, only fags talk shit.

breaking news: cancer epidemic

you get it man
I like you

No. Sugarcubes were better. Reunion when?

Just make some decent music and I won't care if you look wrinkled af. But rn you're wrinkled and you make shit music, so no.

she has an amazing figure

very motherly and fertile
petite frame too
they had a reuinion in 2006 you can watch

forgot pic

OP is that you? If so, sorry about the last thread mate.

would tap right there desu
yeah.. it's okay, I had been pretty tired the last few days
I saw bowieposter came back?

Hope you're feeling better. And yeah, Bowieposter found the thread the first day and stuck around.

who the fuck looks like that at 52, holy shit

I am yeah, thank you for the concern. I don't know if you want to do more?
what are you trying to say?

>implying she isn't still a total qt
>I don't know if you want to do more?
Yeah sure. But I'll be busy for the next few days so I don't know when I can do it.

Don't feel like you need to man, a trilogy is fine on its own. Also she is a qt.

Nah, I want to. Those threads are a blast, and I've always liked writing dumb fiction so this gives me a good excuse. Hopefully we'll run into each other like this again when I'm free and then we can plan another thread. :)

Without makeup she looks really bad for her age

Sure thing! See you someday man, have a good day.
No she doesn't. That's also a really harsh picture.

You have a good day too! Hope you enjoyed the third part.

>where else is there
My mates irl

I still want a new sugarcubes album. Utopia sucked

This is quite possibly the worst post I've seen on this website
You fucking idiot I can't believe anyone can think this

It was alright, worked well enough as a story thing and had some funny jokes. We should give it a little time and space so you can get that spark back, because the jokes in the first and second one just seemed to roll off really well. Anyways, have a good day!
Never happening mate, probably for the better.

last album was their best tho. i know it will ever happen but one can hope

Yeah I thought the first one was the only really good one. Wasn't too pleased with the second one either. Anyway, good night.

Where would you recommend going with them? Should I just listen chronologically?

>exciting new sounds
>musicians like arca

Oh no way bro, utopia was great.. I'm really liking the experimenting she does

no fucking way what are you listening to?