ITT: childhood faps

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dd28nxUpLY

Why do you guys like to talk about little kids playing with their dicks so much?

>i luv this scene...everytime i see this , it reminds me of the time i walked in on my ex wife getting NAILED by the guy she was havn an affair with....classic!!!!

What the fuck

I saw this film as a kid and thought women always had to spread their legs like this while fucking

IMAGINE

>ywn slap laceys ass and explode inside her

THIS

I can still remember being a little kid and being horny as fuck watching that movie because of her. I wanted her to be my gf so bad bros

yes

First fap was to this book.

I literally know that feel

waiting....

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I think we can all agree she made Jennifer Lawrence look like a fucking amateur.

easy

>stay up til 1 am on saturday to watch Wild On on E on mute
>it's a TV-PG episode

Imagine being Aiden Gillen in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Tom Hardy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your big body and horrific androgynous monster mask. I would totally list you on my flight plan, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Dr. Pavel in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Aiden and not only crouch down while Tom Hardy flaunts his disgusting Sean Connery voice in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his small stature and leathery skin, and just crouch there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL A BIG GUYand DAMN, TOM HARDY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to crouch there and watch his fucking manlet forehead contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Smee and Maimen and later alleged plane crash victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Agency in CIA. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane as he tells you his master plan suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hunch there and revel in his " (for that is what he calls himself)" big, the big guy he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could list every single person in this room on your flight pan before the Juan Ovus could put you down, but you crouch there and endure, because you're fucking Aiden. You're not going to lose your future Game of Thrones career over this. Just bear it. You're in charge here.

that's a big post

I wish.

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could kill every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.