Is this /bundes/?

listening to Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You now

austria, what are you doing in greece?

>started five minutes ago
>already on auto

>not checking my dubs

>Lars-Christiansen-Platz

>eriksen still not in talks with bayern

AGF signing Tobias Sana is such a typical AGF signing.
He will flop just like all the other typical AGF signings of years past.

A Granate loses much of its effect when you see it coming.
Eriksen will suddenly explode in Sæbener Straße when you least expect it.

Visiting a friend in Corfu. Swimming, reading chasing 18 year old girls. That sorta thing.

i understand

How did this happen?

some people change when they live in sunshine states

Came as a promising talent to Dortmund, but had no future under Kult Kloppo Jürgen Kloppo Kult Kloppo Klopp Jürgen Kult Kloppo Klopp because his defensive work rate was poor, so they sold him for next to nothing. Then Wolfsburg didn't live up to the hype, so the good players wanted to leave.

the litecoin of football

>when someone says "about a mile away" and the subtitles say "about 1,6 km away"
Why not just say about 1 1/2 km when it's "about" to beign with

It's a German theme tonight on DR2. After the Slesvig program they are now at a Raststätte north of Germany talking to tourists and truck drivers and also Sepp Piontek and Lykke Friis (the former minister who's a Bayern fan)

why would the subtitles ever translate mile to 1,6km? or do you mean when its from an american into a european language?

*north of Hamburg
Dumbmark

im watching summer games done quick

An American talking with Danish subtitles

I understand that as highlights from the last Olympics

surely you have a danish word for mile?

yeah but its not

Mil, but we don't use it ever, only really on the sea but that's a different distance and then there's the Swedish mile which is also like 10k and since many Danes are familiar with Swedish roads, translating as mile would be too confusing.

Denmark is basically the Austrialia of Europe - a terrible event could happen there and wipe the whole population out and the rest of us would only notice it in 25 years or something because you never hear news from that country anyway...

Depending on the type of destruction it could have a big impact on trade and the Russian navy in St. Petersborg since Denmark sits between the Baltic Sea and the Atlantic.

If it's just a plague and not geographic destruction like a meteor, it would still impact Germany since we share a land border.

It was a metaphor I picked from Bill Bryson's "Australia" book (good book, read it)... Denmark is a country that's well liked but doesn't produce any news at all... ever..

Okay. Well what you say is true actually and that's just the way we like it

There is a chanel that bypasses Denmark.

>good book, read it
harald schmidt told me to throw away any book unopened

No way?!?

television and film is a good board for entertainment

Now they are talking about Reinheitsgebot.
I remember it from EU law classes.

Harald himself did that with his episodes on Sky.

Need a sports tv station that shows hurling, cricket, rugby etc.
(Not asking for streams, just making a statement)

BILD: Nantes midfielder Amine Harit successfully completed a medical with Schalke today.
Harit will sign 4-year deal until 2021. Transfer fee: €10m (includes bonuses). Official confirmation tomorrow or early next week.

Move to the UK (they even watch golf, can you believe it?)

They guy that mimimied himself out of his contract? Good luck with him. These kind of players don't better themselves, he'll do the same spiel with Schalke in one or two years.

No, I can not believe it

It's true. I've been there on an exchange and they took me to their cottage on the country side (very, very beautiful, stuff you see on Inspector Barnaby) and they watched golf tournaments relgiously... until then I didn't even know sports that boring were broadcasted on television...

Seems strange. I've had the Ryder Cup on once or twice and it's fine to have on in the background, but it's not really for me.
I don't like golf courses either. They shouldn't be allowed. It's like fake nature. Use too many resources.

Will BFC - Schalke become a /happening/?

That feelio when another season with Lewandowski as the only forward

Worked for Dortmund. And customers are right: if you have Lewandowski and Müller, there's not much room for a 3rd striker. You can't buy quality and a backup option like Wagner won't help you at the top level either.

should have gotten sascha mölders

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why should Chelsea want Aubameyang if they can get Morata? He'd better suit their playing style.

My room temperatures are falling below 25°C which means I can go to bed soon

But user... according to Rumenigger and Uli, Bayern only lost the first game, because there wasnt an adequate substitute for Lewy.