Why do men from English speaking countries (England, America, Australia, Canada, etc...

Why do men from English speaking countries (England, America, Australia, Canada, etc.) make so much sex in other countries? Why is it so easy for them?

It can't be money because even better countries like Germany or Switzerland, their men don't get as much attention from women in other countries.

Why asians whores accept old fat guys ?

they die and girls inherit, and at the same time take their citizenship.

pretty good trade-off imo for some.

this desu, if I were a girl I would whore myself to get out of this shithole

Who wouldn't fuck her? You'd have to be YMCA gay tier to say no..

u can pretend to be a girl

>her

>better countries like Germany

Germany didn't cuck the world the way Anglos did, Anglos are more attractive to women for this reason.

>or Switzerland,

Bitches like money but not as much as they like Chad.

Picture a bunch of guys sitting in a room.

Anglos are Chad, Europeans are the nice beta guy wearing a sweatervest, Switzerland is Scrooge McDuck, and you guys (Japan, Korea etc) are the nerdy guy wearing a meme tshirt and glasses.

I'm white and got a chinese wife.

Does that make me a sex tourist?

>you guys
says the loser english teacher thinking he's a chad but korean bitches won't give him the time.
depends, if you met her normally in australia you're not. if you went abroad and looked for desperate girls who only like you for your citizenship, yes, yes you are.

only if he has a femenine penis

Does the internet count as desperate?

Bought from bride market in southeast asia

>Why do men from English speaking countries (England, America, Australia, Canada, etc.) make so much sex in other countries?

No Source

>Does the internet count as desperate?
Yes.

Because Asian women are whores for white men even if that man is a 60-year-old fatass like in your pic. They want status (for marrying a white person) + money (all white men are rich) which in their minds equals WHITE OFFSPRING.They think they'll have white children and end up with half asian deformities so they do not love their children and only create hapa incel losers. Asian men should wake up and beat up these whores

TL;DR: All asian women (and specially asian-american) are whore for white wallets.

Oh how much is she? Does it really buy a that quality woman through international marriage????? She is fucking hot...

That's one ugly ass nigga
If he could manage to score with cute asian gf than I might have a chance

because status.

The white/nonwhite dichotomy is exactly of the same nature as the english/nonanglo dichotomy, just more important because it's physical.

Is he feeding her a black dildo?

Even in cucking other women, the eternal anglo is still KCmodded by BBC news

But I never make the sex.

Yeah if you caked her up, look at her lips, she's SEA
t. SEA [southeast asian]

Do you know where's her cunt? And how much is she ? She looks attractive.

I've never had problems getting girls abroad. For some reason it's much easier in other countries :DDD
Also why do Japanese always ask if you're American or French? Are there no other "white countries"
>usa
>white

t. was there last year

>t. was there last year
I mean Japan