stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/msnbc-live-stream
>FOX
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-live-stream
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

latest news:
>ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ATTACK
twitter.com/Reuters/status/742060097866768384
>SHOOTER PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS
nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/terror-hate-what-motivated-orlando-nightclub-shooter-n590496
>Obongo orders flag to be flown at half-staff
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/742056321466433537
>Orlando Mosque: "GAYS MUST DIE"
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>Man found with weapons near Los Angeles gay pride parade
time.com/4365445/los-angeles-gay-pride-parade-weapons-explosives-ammo
>based Trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742053354189299712
>NEW RAMZPAUL
youtube.com/watch?v=YDZDVPoSumo
>HILLARY CLINTON STATEMENT
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/742065881912578048

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgywlnMsDs
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6dtrWM1jw
twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/742044482137432064
twitter.com/Nero/status/742065218264535045
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742066996767031296
youtube.com/watch?v=K4fkKRIP-tk
wnd.com/2016/06/terrorist-omar-mateen-29-was-investigated-by-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you keep making them with shitty OPs?

RUBIO

because we make the thread great again

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsuji

LITTLE MARCO MADE IT OUT ALIVE!

MORE FOAM PARTIES!

Anyone got any footage of the shooting??

RUBIO SPEAKING
>Let's not pretend these terrorists don't know what they're doing- they know EXACTLY what they're doing

>Rubio speaking
>"It was terrible, guys, I'm glad I got out early"

MAN WITH WEAPONS AND EXPLOSIVES ARRESTED, WAS GOING TO L.A. GAY PRIDE PARADE.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

get in here.

Spread this.

LITTLE MARCO
I
T
T
L
E

MARCO

>NO MOTIVE

Thanks OP. Native Floridian here, I'll be voting for Trump in a heartbeat once November comes around.

Fuck off, cunt. Go suck the EU's brown cock.

We need to make #islamicterrorism trending

I hope ISIS got their Burning Man tickets this year, if they can afford them.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.
Please

The blonde on Fox right now is stunning. I bet her pussy tastes fantastic.

Not this time, faggot.

Has any government official mentioned Islam in any way shape or form yet?

FOAM BOY SPEAKS ON ISLAM
>A SCOURGE TO THE WORLD

Can we send all Muslims back to their shithole please? I am so fucking done with this stupid shit.

then why they all get eaten by crocodiles?

It took over 12 hours to create a good OP with info, videos of the gunfire, strawpolls, sources etc and now this guy comes alone with nothing but streams and one news link.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing spic faggots

Didn't some reality show contestant get blown away in orlando too just days ago?

Trump is basically Moses.
>born to the descendants of immigrants
>raised in wealth
>achieved ludicrous prosperity and a good home life
>realized that the system was rotten and that his people were being abused
>started a MOVEMENT to set them free

Who the fuck could have predicted this?
My bet on the next enrichment from religion of peace (in a civilized country) was on an attack in London, you never know.

Where next? Make your bets here folks.

Muslims doing something right for once.

I am throwing out the idea of a cyber operation, I am not willing to coordinate though

>I'm shaking with fear and anger

2/10

>Little Marco gave a more presidential statement than Obama

Obama's a waste.

SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ&feature=youtu.be
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT

I'm still not entirely convinced that this is actually real

Not that it's a false flag (doesn't fit the narrative of TPTB well enough), but that it's just so fucking surreal I feel like I must be dreaming

>videos of the gunfire
You have my attention

>Shooter was confirmed muslim
>From ISIS
>Democrat
>Intended to kill gays in the name of islam
>Obama says the guy was angry
>liberals blame christianity

YOU

CANT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

This, get on it

JUSTICE FOR KIM DAVIS!

Yeah some The Voice contestant at her own concert

Seriously bro, are you even trying?

t. never actually seen a spic in his life smх, at least they're christians

Guys help me out here.

nothing inside yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6dtrWM1jw

Reddit mod is from California, nice try faggot

how about we just deport them to the afterlife with an express ticket into allah's embrace?

and he was already on the FBI watch list

the fucking President goes on live TV and says nothing about going after ISIS, but he was sure fucking quick enough to condemn guns and gun rights while the gay bodies were room temperature.

where is our fucking hashtag
#jesuisburgers

Let's see what Muslims really think about this.

Step 1. Go on twitter
Step 2. Find the "islamophobia" and islam-related hashtags
Step 3. Find the terror-apologist muslims and liberals

Here's one I made earlier.

twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/742044482137432064

>It's statement like yours that allows the media to make all Muslims responsible for the barbaric acts of terrorists.

> not sure if defensive posture warranted. perp seems to be crazed, wife-abusing Wahabist. should be treated as manic, period.

> I’m a Muslim and he didn’t speak for me so I don’t feel the need to condemn anything. Do Christians do this too?

>Why are u imposing on Muslims 2condemn homophobia? Every human shld condemn what happened in #Orlando.Their faiths irrelevant.

>Dude don't exaggerate, you want us to denounce Quran, Bible & all major religions bc you wanna suck up? @mehdirhasan

>@mehdirhasan you are the PROBLEM. You don't help Muslims move forward. Time for Muslims to stop listening to people like you!

ALWAYS THE VICTIMS, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT

beautiful pepe there friend.

Now that Germany itself is playing in the Euro, due to incredibly high levels of cuckoldry, I predict a happening. Screen cap this.

Some Murican can explain to me with this shootings can't happen on Detroit/Chicago or some subhumans zone? It is because all the people here are gangsters m8s? A gay bar sound too harmless

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

serious question :

do you think its possible for Obama & others gubmints across the world that they do not mention islam after such a tragedy because, even tho they know the 'truth' ( aka pol was right ) they just cant say it in fear of global civil unrest ?

its not about defending Obama and others representatives, its about trying to be smarter than the average 'racewar now' Sup Forumstard

The motherfucker shouted snackbars and pledged allegiance to ISIS to the cops. kek

kek

It's almost like he has an agenda.

>RARE

I fucking hate him so much.

TACLIGHT
A
C
L
I
G
H
T

Kek, Milo posted on Twitter that gays need to start arming themselves.

twitter.com/Nero/status/742065218264535045

>At least 50 people were killed and 53 more wounded in the what is now the deadliest mass shooting in American history.
>Deadliest shooting in American history is against faggots
#Imnowartilleryforartillery

TREND THIS LADS

#islamterrorism

Fuck off. Id pick fags over dirty fucking mudshits anyday. I cant wait until the crusade starts back up and every last one of them is wiped off this planet

Right now I am honestly okay with both

Perfectly irrelevant

Now get out

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742066996767031296

florida is a subhuman zone

not really honestly, we have more posters on int than slovakia thanks to NEETness

it's not faggot

>EA CONFERENCE MINUTES
EA CONFERENCE MINUTES
>EA CONFERENCE MINUTES
EA CONFERENCE MINUTES
>EA CONFERENCE MINUTES
EA CONFERENCE MINUTES

Threads all slid

Working on #gaysagainstislam

The OVERTON WINDOW is OPEN people. It will not be open FOR LONG.

>Japan YES!
Japan YES!
>Japan YES!
Japan YES!
>Japan YES!
Japan YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=K4fkKRIP-tk

They should especially now that it's clear they're on the Muslim kill list. Send them to Pink Pistols which is an advocacy group for gays and the second amendment.

IT'S REAL

If Muslims did this more often and made an effort not to rape our daughters i wouldn't mind Isis coming in and cleaning out Washington and degenerate areas desu

>Gays BTFO
>Muslims BTFO
>SJWs BTFO
>Hillary BTFO
>Obama BTFO

REMINDER: Social Media doesn't sway anyone. You can troll for likes all you want by saying bullshit nice sounding platitudes about all religions = the same or Christianity being just as bad somehow and yes they'll get 200 likes just because people need to believe that on the left, its all they have.

When it comes down to it, real Americans understand the threats going on, the mass majority of people know it and will vote for justice and freedom.

All we must do is give them the facts through our efforts, we will be rewarded, Trump will be president. Don't let these cocksuckers get you down when you see they get 10,100,1000 likes on Twitter its just meaningless if you can change the minds of the people who really vote.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

GET #islamicterrorism trending

Maybe if Dubya didn't wage war on a sovereign country who had nothing to do with 911, then leaving it in ruins - these people wouldn't have a reason to seek revenge.

i bet the lines at disney world are gonna be a breeze

what a fucking shitlord

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, OK?

I think that Obama and others are genuinely concerned that if they fanned the flames you would have mosques on fire.

k

>faggots
>christians

Maybe less than one percent. God knows what the fuck they were doing in there minutes before they died. Well earned

>CALL ANYONE DEFENDING MUSLIMS A HOMOPHOBE

wnd.com/2016/06/terrorist-omar-mateen-29-was-investigated-by-fbi/

>Mateen was an active security officer and held state firearms licenses, according to Florida records.
>held state firearms licenses

Background check and fingerprints.

Just got a little tougher for gun control faggots. I'm sure they'll just call for an outright ban.

Omar Mateen was a Muslim and... a registered Democrat. Over 95% of blacks who are registered to vote are registered Democrats. Blacks are also both the largest group of people who commit crimes with guns as well as the largest group of people murdered by guns. Why are Democrats so angry, so intolerant, so full of hate, and such obvious lying hypocrites?

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.

The Truth About the Gay Nightclub Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0

So when does a phobia stop being irrational?

YOU THINK MACEDONIA'S A RARE FLAG?

THIS IS A RARE FLAG

One of the replies

The terrorist attacked a gay bar? 50 dead, right?

you're right, it's totally shia we're dealing with here

B-B-B-BUT MOHAMMED SAID BEHEAD THEM, NOT SHOOT THEM!?

#NotIslam