Scandinavia and the word "cucked"

Sup Forums says that Scandis are "cucked" in comparison to Anglos, because they do not show the emotional reaction that most Anglos do towards things like interracial marriage, cultural mixing, etc.

To what extent is this simply a continuation of bronze age trends, circa 3000 BC?

We know Scandinavia (and some of the Balkans) retains the highest amount of indigenous European paternal ancestry. Indoeuropeans dominated Europe, and spread the R haplogroup far and wide.

Scandi men were faced with foreign technologically advanced invaders. Had they violently resisted, they would have been killed en masse. Instead, it seems they chose to assimilate into the new Aryan culture.

Meanwhile, there's little paternal trace of indigenous western European men left. Quite a bit from indigenous women.

Are Scandis "cucked" because they're descended from men who have it in their genes to assimilate with an outside force? And moreover, does this make the Scandinavians the TRUE master race: able to let go of a dominance-aggression-based sexuality and be sexually successful without a position of superiority?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homme_de_Loschbour
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting haplogroups
>amerifat flag
can we please ban amerifats from all boards except Sup Forums? b is where they belong.

yes

>butthurt about haplogroups
Turks in Turkey aren't turanic on any maps, haplogroups, autosomal, genetic distance, etc..

Ok kid
keep clinging to your retarded haplogroups, but don't try to argue with me or else i'll literally intellectually body slam your inbred kind itt.

Nogay :DD

:-----DDD

To haplogroup pros: what do you think about niggers, turkmens and french being the same race?

none of those are white, so what exactly is the problem?

what is yellow?

r1a

wow thks... totally new to this.

ebin :DDDDDDDDDDd

What the fuck am I reading?
>Sup Forums says that Scandis are "cucked" in comparison to Anglos, because they do not show the emotional reaction that most Anglos do towards things like interracial marriage, cultural mixing, etc.
Only Swedes, and we're brainwashed by the Jews.
>To what extent is this simply a continuation of bronze age trends, circa 3000 BC?
None, this is fairly recent, maybe since the 60's or so
>We know Scandinavia (and some of the Balkans) retains the highest amount of indigenous European paternal ancestry. Indoeuropeans dominated Europe, and spread the R haplogroup far and wide.
>Scandi men were faced with foreign technologically advanced invaders. Had they violently resisted, they would have been killed en masse. Instead, it seems they chose to assimilate into the new Aryan culture.
>Meanwhile, there's little paternal trace of indigenous western European men left. Quite a bit from indigenous women.
Proofs?
>
Are Scandis "cucked" because they're descended from men who have it in their genes to assimilate with an outside force?
No, that makes no sense, we're not lower testosterone than other Europeans.
>And moreover, does this make the Scandinavians the TRUE master race: able to let go of a dominance-aggression-based sexuality and be sexually successful without a position of superiority?
No, that's called being a beta cuckold.

I'm not even seeing this on that map.
And we know "science" is usually financed by financial interests, muh anti-racism, muh "diversity" (though we're all "the same", "one")

It's still a fact that Scandi countries are more matriarchal.
For example, France was never ran by a woman.

This is some Australian tier shitposting.

Here's what I get when I google Turkmen. Turkmen are already mongrels you retard.

Sweden had a queen once, but that was an accident. It's not a pervasive pattern, then you might as well call the English cucks.

That's a jew on the right? Also the man on the back

Haplogroups aren't a race.
And besides those in Africa have different subclade than for example Frenchmen.
They were killed en masse by the R1a wave of Northern Yamna.

Almost all of Scandinavian l1 can be traced to one man that somehow survived and procreated.

>That's a jew on the right?
Some Anatolians have noses like that as well.

and we descended from them.
>Haplogroups aren't a race.
THIS is what i'm trying to say.

This is the reconstruction of a 36,000 year old man found in Kostenki, Russia. Genetic testing has determined that his closest modern day relatives are Scandinavians.

Looks like it. It they even got the skin color right

>and we descended from them.
My original point was that you were probably butthurt about haplogroups because they show anatolians aren't Turkic. Turkmen are mongrels so my point still stands. Pic relted is a Turkmen elder.

Here's one of his descendants.

>We know Scandinavia (and some of the Balkans) retains the highest amount of indigenous European paternal ancestry.

No we don't. The high amount of I1 in Scandinavia is likely caused by a bottleneck or something like that. If anything, the other Europeans are more "cucked" because the overwhelming majority of their paternal lineages is IE while there overall genetical composition is to large degrees pre-IE.

what's this loschbour?
we wuz?

Loschbour man.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homme_de_Loschbour

yeah we wuz for sure that's a fingol alright

>Aryan culture.

Nordics aren't indian/persian.

>Almost all of Scandinavian l1 can be traced to one man

source?

>other Europeans are more "cucked" because the overwhelming majority of their paternal lineages is IE while there overall genetical composition is to large degrees pre-IE.

By "cucked", I mean the Sup Forums sense. Like "being okay with foreign invaders".

Ironically, this behavior made them less likely to be actually cucked, because it allowed them to assimilate more and gain power and females.

eh, European IE descendants had something similar to the word Aryan as well.

democracy, kleptocracy, ARIstocracy

>source?

>It is estimated that the I1 branch bifurcated from the rest of haplogroup I some 27,000 years ago. I1 is defined by over 300 unique mutations, which indicates that this lineage experienced a serious population bottleneck
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

Saxon pride world wide