ITT post the worst album you've seen someone call their AOTY

ITT post the worst album you've seen someone call their AOTY

*sigh* So we're still pretending to hate DAMN huh...

It's probably his worst only because he shilled majorly but even while shilling, he still makes a pretty solid album

I was always on the fence about the hype surrounding his albums, but this one was just overrated.

This, my buddy is a fan and basically made me listen to the butterfly pimp. Damn sounds dumbed down, monotone, boring both in writing and timbre, and annoying with it's autotuned harmonies.

Not a single one of his album have any lasting appeal

People still listen to Late Registration, nobody's going to listen to fucking DAMN in 13 years.

i know you're trying to troll here but even your insincere bullshitting makes me mad, this album is objective trash

you first OP

this 1

I insist, you first.

That's because dumb nigs like Mike will Made it and Metro BOOMIN and London on da track produced 90% of the album.

You can easily tell that the best tracks (FEAR and DUCKWORTH) were produces by actually good producers (The Alchemist, 9th Wonder)

It wasn't bad wtf

What about this one

Even then, the vocal delivery is boring and monotone and rap in general is a dead genre because the lyrical themes have never evolved.

No, we actually hate it

Most punchable face of 2017

Any of these. Damn is close though.

And so it has been proven that rap is still 100% dependent on the producer because music is more important than words.

What's your AOTY

don't pat yourself on back too hard for thinking you're smart for enjoying something that constantly shapeshifts. that shit doesn't matter if none of the music is even good

Add Awaken My Love

Here’s another awful one
That was last year
Probably Alex Cameron – Forced Witness

this desu
brockmemeton fags need 2 leave this board

This album too
This year has been really shitty, and it gets even worse the more you think about it. It’s like the new Star Wars movie.

The new star wars movie was much better than the jj abrams one at least

>I know you're trying to troll
>makes me mad
so you know he's baiting you and you fall for it anyways?

This album is fantastic, not AOTY though.

*grabs your throat* I SAID BACK THE FUCK OFF!!?

Damn....

the big krit side maybe but the justin scott side is absolute kino

that gay guy that makes beep boop boop bapp

I'm sick of seeing these guys everywhere
>dude ironic chill vibezzz pop rap oh and we're gay but no big deal
Aesthetic-oriented music as a pop trend has been a bane.

The new one is completely inconsistent with the Star Wars universe and itself
No it isn’t lol

Everything that was good about DAMN. Kendrick had already done better in his previous albums. Pointless album for people who were too mainstream for TPAB.

>too mainstream

jesus christ

I've not heard of anyone except for a few jarbled YouTube commenters call this good, much less AotY. Who the hell are you hanging out with?