FAGGOTS OF Sup Forums

FAGGOTS OF Sup Forums

(talking to you here, Milo)

What the FUCK is the point of the crusade to bring us into the alt-right movement when they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?

source: every thread on this board today

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off go kill yourself.

Thread is not for you.

Go away fag

Fuck off.

You're tactical narrative faggots we use against the left

Go kill fuck youoff self

milo being a gay shill for the alt right makes him lots of money and generates media attention in exchange for his dignity. basically an uncle tom for gays.

no one in the alt right respects milo, they just like that he's a mouthpiece for their retarded beliefs and is sheltered from criticism because he's gay. pretty simple relationship

>proving my point this well

At least someone's willing tell the truth, not that traitors like Milo will acknowledge it.

So it is all about money. Can't say I'm surprised

I don't think anyone ever denied it desu senpai.

Conservatives want you to stop pushing for censorship and political correctness, stop suing Christian businesses and trying to force Christians to accept you, and stop trying to brainwash our children

Muslims want you to die

Liberals are done supporting you now that you have all the special rights they can think of and now care only about importing millions of Muslims and defending them when they kill you

Which of the three do you want to side with? This is the world you helped create

I'd rather take 1000 Muslim refugees into my town than an annual gay pride parade

>Casually ignoring literally every other post on the board

Demonstrate how alt-right is different from Islamic terrorism, except for the detail that alt-right is a lot lazier, so far.

Cry harder faggot.

I mean fag what would you rather die from? A quick bullet? Or slow death from AIDS?

lel, fag

We need you as useful idiots. Once you are not needed, you'll get Röhm'd :)

Why don't you ask Muhammad to be your friend you stupid fucking faggot.

God fucking damn. I might think you're a degenerate disgusting loser, but I don't wanna shoot you in the fucking head.

Or least not before I saw this thread.

Kill yourself.

go fuck your sister cleetus

Die faggot. Not because you're a homosexual buttfucker, but because you're an assblasted homo who can't handle the bantz.

Milo is not gay, he just hates women

The alt-right is made up bullshit. There isnt an alt right. There is just a collection of right leaning people that dont fit into the perfect media narrative. Sometimes because they believe the system is broken, or because they believe their race is being marginalized, or even right wing fags who don't fit the old conservative profile.

>it was just satire til you called me out!
Continuing to make my case for me

My honest answer (I'm not a homo, but still):

Western rightists don't want you dead. They would force you back into the closet, and would jail you for openly admitting to sodomy or promoting homosexuality as a lifestyle.

On the other hand, Muslims will push you off a building or just lynch you.

So basically your choice is between Western right-wingers who will force you to act or at least pretend to act like a normal human being, or Muslims who will kill you.

ok ahmed
what are you plans for the next attack?
blow SF up?

This is the beginning of the conservative gay movement. gay white men already are treated like straight white men when it comes to anything that doesn't lockstep with liberals.

come home gay man

No one cares about fags
No one cares about jews

It's just shitposting

the alt right doesn't give a fuck about gays and has solidarity based on the fact that they all hate gays. there is no crusade to bring gays into the alt right movement, that's laughable.

milo is just useful rhetoric, and as woefully undereducated and slow as he is, he probably realizes it. seems to me like a sad existence to me but he was raised strict catholic so he's probably all kinds of fucked up

Sup Forums is satire, bro. Half the people here are into lolis and traps.

stop being a faggot

Whether or not what you say about the so-called "alt-right" is true is irrelevant

Demonstrate that the left does not fit with my description, or else justify siding with an ideology that no longer cares about your safety because they've moved on to supporting trendier minorities like muslims and trannies

I guess you could start a Gays-only political movement — oh, right, you're 2% of the population, good luck with that. Whoever wins, you lose

Im pretty fucking surprised, it seems pol wants atheists and gays dead more than muslims, or maybe its just the basement dwellers of poll chimping out over a mass shooting, dont know.

Learn to control yourself and repent or get out.

Who cares for a fame fagging not even pseudo intelectual.

Go suck some black/shitskin dicks you degenarate son of a pot smoking single mother bitch

shoo shoo
You were never welcome.

Being objective this is true

this is true too

frankly, Sup Forums is not a very accepting place for faggots if you're here specifically because you're gay.

If you're here because you share similar ideas, and can keep your flaming cock to yourself and not talk about sex every three seconds like the rest of us heteronormative cis scum, then feel free to do whatever the fuck you want

The_donald might be a better place for you if you're so into your gay pride however

No we want muslims out and gays back in the fucking closet. Faggots are not even a priority they are degenerate scum and useful idiots for either side. Muslims and immigration are a clear and present threat tho.

If Islamic terrorists decide to kill a bunch of fags we lose nothing of value and it ultimately serves our agenda.

Did you niggers forget what site you're on?

Hahaha, fucking cornballs,

Muslims will kill you, Sup Forums will shitpost you

Make a choice.

Difference between gays and faggots
Keep it to yourself and no one cares
Most of this board is underage b& anyway so their opinion holds little weight

Fuck you sodomites we dont stand with you.

You are the ones who will pay for your voting.

>What the FUCK is the point of the crusade to bring us into the alt-right movement when they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?
because if you behave and keep your shit in the closet and stop pushing shit in the minds of children through media and your dumb ass pride parades
MAYBE just MAYBE people here wouldn't have a single issue with you

>leaf
wow you took to this pretty hard.

This is spot on for a lot of the right-wing.

Ban-Ki Moon here knows what's up

Gays will not run wild like they have for the past 20 years no matter who emerges on top of Western society — if leftism wins, we'll be taken over by muslims and then it's off the roof. If leftism loses, Christians will take over and then it's back in the closet

No one is alt-right anymore in the West. It's a dying breed. We are too used to the confort of civilization.

Nobody fucking cares if we're proving your point or not

We have our own ideas. If you can't handle the fucking heat then get out of the kitchen before we boil you alive

> WE

Yes we wouldn't want to end up like Romania

Here's a reminder to all the fickle alt-right faggots defending the queers or acting like homosexuals are our natural allies that homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jews, and that the acceptance of homosexuality is what opened the door to the transgender degeneracy we see now.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind.

If you think you can close Pandora's box, go ahead and try. Open homosexuality is here to stay in the West.

Pretty gud here. No mass killings.

Said every underage summerfag who wandered in from Sup Forums ever

fellow gay here

i believe they dont actually want us dead, even if they hate to admit it, gays are practically acceptable everywhere western now.

Women have no sexual power over us. The redpilled gay is the ultimate weapon. We are literally uncucked.

We are the stalwarts and staunch defenders of patriarchy. Men for men.

indeed, alt-right is full of edgy neo-nazi kiddies

libertarian or fuck off

>Open sexuality

Oh yeah, open as in your abdominal cavity is open across the streets because you're in some fucking gay parade and a muzzie doesn't like your shit.

If you're talking about that kind of open, then certainly that is the future... If the liberal importation of muslims continue, at least.

You faggots are going to get btfo when sharia law gets forced in by them, along with all the whores here

No things change. The pendulum swings etc etc be it Islamism or Fascism the faggots will be sent back inevitably. The USSR under Lenin was the first fag friendly regime with open tolerance for it. Then Stalin came along and they where all executed.

>he dosen't know about /polgbt/

makes sense I guess. Il never get the atheist hate tho, imagine being one in the middle fucking east, where everyone and their mother hate your guts, and considered a muslim or at best arent given any shits by the west.

life sucks m8.

Kill You Are Self.

i dont understand. most left sjw are white. yet you want all the gays to behave and act to your norms in order for you to deem them acceptablible. No matter that the large majority think as you do.

By your own logic then if there is a portion of whites being sjw leftie blue haired scum all of white people are bad. Gaan neuk jou self hollander

Atheist hatre is honestly just banter.

If christianity doesn't take over the west, Islam will. If Islam does, go watch some ISIS videos to see what will happen to gays in the West. Pandora's box doesn't have to be closed if one simply crushes with a rock the head of anything that emerges from it.

So as I said, you are facing a wholly binary future, option A or option B, the closet or stuffed in a cage and drowned in a swimming pool

Voting Democrat means voting for the swimming pool

I don't, I just want you gays to recognize you're tiny sexual minority and keep your fag shit to yourself. That's a lot better than being thrown off a roof or being forced to become a tranny.

You are DEGENERATE

You're like a god damn lion who decides to be vegetarian; it's not meant to be. You're the way
you are because of the way hormones work; if you operated the way your genetics meant you to, you wouldn't be gay at all.

>implying the alt-right would do this to you
you're going to have to try harder, tinkerbell
We're the only chance gays have to still exist at least in an underground setting, away from the public.
it's evident the LGBT community has messed with our education system and now teaches kids to question gender and sexuality before they're capable of understanding it.
The only reason we have a working society is because of straight, white, christian men
without us, this would be another africa, asia, middle east shithole

This.

Beyond that, the alt right is a strict political movement, not a personal hugbox to wipe away the tears when a members of its constituents get their shit pushed in. If you want someone to tell you you are special, and get upset whenever you stub your toe the I suggest you try Stormfront or the DNC, both groups will gladly take up the mantle of being your personal white knights.

christianity is a dying religion. it wont take over anwhere cept sub sahara africa.

Daily reminder that being a fag is degenerate.

O rly? And here I was thinking that the Muslim terrorist who killed 50+ people was making my case for me, lol.

You're right, shitposters on Sup Forums are the REAL problem!

> they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?

>NEWSFLASH

We don't give a flying fuck about you. As long as your not closing free speech down (which gays tend to do) you can do what the hell you like.

>tfw a gay compare internet comment satire to mudslime throwing gays off a building

I could settle for them just stopping with the fucking pride parades, I don't give a shit what they do in their own bedrooms, though.

> christianity is a dying religion

Because of faggots like you and your Marxist enablers. Once the Muslims are dealt with you will burn

Stop being a faggot

That's only Sup Forums. Real life right wingers think you're fine

i am a farmer, i work most days from sunup till sundown. and a basement dwelling neck beard is calling me degenerate.

truly we are in the end of times.

The large majority of gays have a line they cannot accept crossing, and if you cross it they become triggered and revert to shitflinging drag queens, no matter how "normal" they look or act on the outside. Usually, it's gay marriage.
>oh yeah dude, guns are great, fuck muslims and trannies and fedorafags bro I'm one o' the guys
>You don't believe in the constitutional right to marriage?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURE JUST LIKE MY DAD I HATE ALL YOU BASIC BITCHES IM CALLNG OBAMA REEEEEEEE

We may want you dead, but we don't tend to believe that we have the right or the obligation to kill you.

Unlike somebody else.

Because fuck that narrative. For years I was told the right wing hates us. Maybe they do. But they don't do anything about it. Boohoo they might not bake a cake.

But they also won't shoot a bunch of us up. They also don't cosy up to people who will do so happily and encourage their mass immigration.

Any fag who isn't right wing advocates their own death.

Damage Control: The Thread.

Your vote isn't important to us, faggot. We've already won. Get used to saying President Trump. It's over.

if you work all day as a nigger farmer in Africa, then what the fuck are you doing here?
If this is the only place you're willing to go to relax then you really are an autistic degenerate

Kill yourself.

The alt-right is fucking retarded and degnerate, they're only good for being triggered so we can milk their butthurt :^)

marriage = tax breaks and medical cover discounts.

dont care if its called mariage or civil union.

Man if you are who you say you are.... most of that shit is edgy fucking teenagers. Personally I don't agree with homosexuality but it's not my fucking place to tell others how to live thier lives unless they are harming someone or themselves it's none of anyone else's concern wtf you do in your own home. And most Americans feel as I do we don't like homosexual behavior, but that's doesn't mean we want gay's dead man. And I don't give a fuck what gays do the main reason I don't agree with homosexuality is because alot of gays use thier sexual preference to define thier whole life. I mean you can be gay without being fucking Ru Paul gay. And as a service member in our military I would die to defend any american gay or straight. Regardless if I agree with thier lifestyle. I don't like Crack heads but I'm not saying all drug addicts should be rounded up and killed and if you hear that shit on Sup Forums it's fucking trolls doing what trolls do. Majority of us here are far right, yes.... but we arent radical everyone should die but us right and the ones that are really like that are autistic anyway....

this
pic related is an open reminder

Some of us hate it too. I've never lived in a city with more than 20,000 people and I married my high school sweetheart. You think I've ever even seen a pride parade?

>br anime poster

you're one to talk

>We've already won

lmao

You degenerates are useful idiots of the globalists and the jews to subvert western morality.

I feel bad for the people at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando.
They went in for cocks but all they got were glocks.

Thanks for that. Seriously.

Then Islam will take over. Reading comprehension friendo

I'm not arguing that Christian takeover is likely

I'm arguing that, no matter how unlikely, it is the only future which will prevent Muslim takeover. If you're right and christianity dies, then Islam wins. Period. The secular queer-hugging right in Europe has proven itself completely incapable of preventing Muslim invasion. Faith is the strongest ideology. Without it the west is doomed. And feminists and gays Wil be brutally slaughtered, which is the consolation prize because they truly deserve it for helping to kill traditional Christian western civilization

libertarians are good goy idiots who have no interest or ability to preserve western civilization.

>They went in for cocks but all they got were glocks.

lmao

Your entire movement was a fucking meme. More fags died in that night club, then the combined majority in the last 60 years from us "scary extreme right wingers", yet, we're held up as the boogeyman of Libersls and minorite, and they eat that shit right up.

You've made your bed, opened our eyes to your priorities, traitors to your own culture. Go gas yourself.