How does it feel to be an east asian male living on a white country?

how does it feel to be an east asian male living on a white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Nakamura
youtube.com/watch?v=Y95KybwBdJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dubs

Its actually fine

I get a boner whenever I watch movies or go out in public

>this flag
>this post
no more shooting sprees pls

I hate Asian women and autistic weeaboo kekistani Nazis and white-worshipping gooks and japs. That's all you need to know whitu boi

trips

I am hapa, the more you realize hapa hate is a real thing and has real causes

asian,white mix is worst mix.

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Pretty good. I have a white friend living in the great white north. I say racist shit to him and sometimes hack his Facebook and Google accounts when he's at work and make lewd messages to the girls on his buddy list/circles hangout. Not to hurt him, but to help him. Because he's my friend.

Haven't spoken to him in a while, though.

>be half asian
>be short
>fuck black girls (one of them was a dancer and model)
>fuck white girls
>fuck amerindian girls
>travel to america
>fuck mostly asian girls, their quality drop by half
shits given: 0

Asian men with white women is THE master race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Nakamura

He still looks Japanese, still most Japanese look whiter than him

>tfw white male living in an Asian country

야~ 기분 좋다

But he's not a dumbshit like the standard Jap

I've seen Hacksaw Ridge. I know what they're like

Chinks aint jews , mexican

>I've seen Hacksaw Ridge. I know what they're like
Mel Gibson, how do they workl?

do you really enjoy living in asia?

white - asian racemix is a jew trick to downgrade both races
just saying

perfectly fine m8.

why do you keep thinking we have it bad? most of us are more stable, wealthier and successful than other people imo.

its alright

just wish i got a bigger dick is all

I am literally the white guy in the pic right now

He is saying Jews promote interracial relationships in the entertainment that they create

Ayy ki obosta

Post some korean memes

>tfw every time i walk around seoul main street, see many White boi who are couple with Asian girl
>But vice versa is very very rare

Fuck sake.

Some Koreaboos here are cute, just wow the ones here friend.
Sucks being a Jap though, never seen an attractive non-whore weeaboo.

Get some koreaboo my lad, Im a filthy southeast Asian and I manage to get one, style up

I'm dating a white girl, and these internet memes & r/hapas/ made me very self conscious about my relationship.

The internet was a mistake.

like casual racism over your appearance that you're not compelled to do anything about because you're not actually inferior and stupid like mexicans and blacks, just plain and different looking compared to whites.

If you're an asian man with a white girlfriend then you have nothing to worry about. Offspring from those relationships turn out normal.

anzu?
well to be fair there's more foreign guys than girls going to SK.

Gook American detected.

Pretty good, white girlfriend, I'm the only one I know with this type of relationship. I don't really like Asian girls

It's awesome. As a Burmese guy, America is perfect

those white males are slightly autistic, adhd type former Sup Forums or Sup Forums browsing faggots, but discovered /r/malefashionadvice and fag movies like Enter the Void. they can't even make eye contact or make conversation with a white girl other than their moms lasting for more than 2 minutes

how often do you see AFWM couples while walking at your city?

>responding to a proxy roleplaying with /asianmasculinity/ tier autistic views
ISHYGDDT

Not a nice girl

I have noticed it's mostly β's that date Asian females.

>be asian
>be the token male friend of white girls because they have no sexual interest in me since high school
>share a flat with one of them now as an adult and she brings her boyfriend home
>he always ask me where's my gf so we can all have lunch or something together

what the fuck, when will it be my turn for a blonde blue eyed anglo gf

Every fucking day

>Harry Binkley Harris Jr.[1] (born August 4, 1956)[2] is an Admiral in the United States Navy who currently serves as the 24th Commander, United States Pacific Command (USPACOM). He is the first Asian-American to achieve the rank of Admiral in the U.S. Navy, and the highest-ranking Japanese American.[3][4] He is also the first 4-star admiral to have participated in the Navy Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (NJROTC)[5] and the first officer from the U.S. Navy's P-3 Orion maritime patrol aviation community to achieve 4-star rank. He was Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet in Hawaii from 2013–2015.[6] While a Vice Admiral, he served as the Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.[7] Harris' prior operational command was in 2011, when he was commander of the U.S. Sixth Fleet and Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO. He is a 1978 graduate of the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis. Harris is the U.S. Navy's current "Old Goat" – the longest-serving Naval Academy graduate on active duty. He is also the Navy's current "Gray Owl" – the Naval Flight Officer on active duty who has held this designation the longest period. Harris took command of USPACOM on May 27, 2015.[3][8]

>He was born in Yokosuka, Japan in 1956.[9][4] His father was a U.S. Navy chief petty officer and his mother was Japanese.[10] After his family's return to the United States, Harris grew up in Tennessee and Florida, where he attended local public schools.[11]

it's time to transition in to a woman and submit to white dick bro

Does anyone have the tumblr screencap of some Asian guy saying this?

I live in Minnesota which has a sizable Hmong/Korean population so I always see at least one WMAF especially because I work at a department store.

h u h

whatever happened to that singaporean sissy that used to post pictures here of himself cross dressing while thinking of white men

I only see middle aged Swedish men with imported jungle asian wifes from Thailand and The Philippines

Did the person who drew this have the Oedipus complex?

>mfw looking the dumbfuck whites who renounce their own women and choose Asian female

KEK. Enjoy the hell dumb white pinkskins. I will snatch the white women while you cucks doing that.

Sorry pal but those are only for our BBC.

It's Eurasian Tiger who drew this. The guy who runs r/hapas

Can you explain it to me?

i'm sorry but you wouldn't really know how many whites girls showing their tits to me.

now let's just switch okay? you take the ugly coarse asian girls and I will take white girls.

I would clap for you if you didn't commit suicide after 5 years you married to asian girl

Some Hapa who was raised up by a Nazi White father and a self-hating White-worshipping Asian mother.
He used to post on stormfront, and still under severe mental illness.

I like asian girls but I don't want a korean girl, I'm not crazy.

wish you luck

Thanks but can you also explain what the pic means?
Does it depict his life or something?

You too buddy (PS, those kind of white girls show their tits to us all)

white woman with asian boyfliend.jpg

So it's bascially
1. Asian girls hate Asian guys, and worship White guys. Thus they reject Asian guys, and are in favor of White guys.
2. An Asian girl/White guy couple ends up having an Asian looking Hapa son, and they try to teach him to be proud of who he is but it's not possible when the mother chased for Whiteness and despised Asianness.
3. The Asian looking Hapa kid ends up being forever alone, and rejected by girls of all colors.
4. The cycle continues.

poor lad

I quit using grindr in recent because too many white foreigner tops sent me messages. I'm not verse though

>that singaporean sissy that used to post pictures here of himself
>i missed that

how often does a hapa look Asian?

are you retarded? it's very self explanatory. asian guy gets rejected by asian girl in favor of a white, they have a male child, who looks asian, who goes on to get rejected by the asian girl in favor of a white. the subtext being it's hypocritical for an asian wife to instill their hapa son with pride and confidence when she presumably rejected asian guys for a white guy. this is all under the racist and sexist pretexts set up by the comic that she "picked" the white guy because he was white and that you're entitled to sex with women of your "own race" literally what don't you get

about as often as a white looking one

I would say 70% of the times as dark eyes, dark hair are dominant genes, but it's hard to say.
I married a White lady, and have two sons.
The older one looks more White, and the younger looks more Asian.
I think in a White majority country, everyone consider my younger son just Asian, but in Japan, most people think he looks very foreign.

Yes but why does he say "then" and now"?
Kinda confused me but I get the pic now.

I don't know.
I'm white in a white country.
It feels like shit and salty coins.

excellent post

what are these "women" that you speak of

My sides

you are right

youtube.com/watch?v=Y95KybwBdJQ

>that YouTube channel.
State of the Asian race.

probably feels like being a spoiled child since the worst thing in your life is fucking identity issues
lmao your life must be really hard, i pity you really you and your thousands of dollars and your smartphones somewhere in canada or australia

here in france and other non-first world countries life is hard, every day we fight for survival, we don't know if we will have something to eat, and the future can only be worse, so we don't have time to worry about identity issues

come to romania, and help rebuild the roman empire from the east