Is Tom Cruise legitimately insane?

Is Tom Cruise legitimately insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-9qUjE40wM
1337x.to/search/my scientology movie/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He pays thousands of dollars every week to get ancient alien spirits removed from his body, you decide.

I wish more people were insane like he was.

...is this the first time you've heard of Tom Cruise? Of course he's bonkers, just listen to him speak

Would Tom Cruise still have joined scientology if he was 6 feet tall?

Also why does spell check try to make scientology with a capital S?

I want to know what he knows about the coming apocalypse.

>Would Tom Cruise still have joined scientology if he was 6 feet tall?
Of course not.

Wog talk about TC reminds me of leftist talk about DJT.

Hey I watched this too. He's a total dick.

Why do people care so much about Scientology? Because they don't pay taxes? Yea, that's every religion. Because a few members have been abused by other members? Wow, just like every other religion as well. Is it the celebrity angle? Or because they're mostly all white and speak English, so it's ok to persecute them?

Did Louis' scientology documentary suck? It seems to have come and gone with barely a mention after so much hype.

No he's an operating thetan level IX.

Shills are here pretty quick this time

Fuck off scientology shill, it's a "religion" that constantly indulges in human trafficking, the sea org members are paid fucking cents an hour and the whole fucking institution is Miscavige's personal account

It was the thinking man's documentary, on the level of a Kiarostami or Herzog docufiction.

Tom, please. You're embarrassing yourself. Also, you ruined Katie Holmes, you control-freak manlet.

I wonder how tall this person is.

>only religion to encourage disconnecting from your own family because they don't have the same belief

scientology is toxic

that was weird as fuck when she randomly showed up

>tfw tara from the walking dead and her huge tits are scientologists

You anti-Scientology zombies sound more indoctrinated than the members of the religion you hate so much for some reason. Seriously, why do you care about this more than an international pedophile ring (Catholic Church) or imams telling people to murder gays (Islam)? What human trafficking? Also how much do people that volunteer time for other churches get paid? It's really an unhealthy obsession and I think you need to ask yourself why you are obsessed with such a small group of people.

more non serious answers

He's just using the orginization to dodge taxes

>only religion that pressures people to dissociate with nonbelievers
are you out of your mind?

>only religion
>only
Practically every religion does this in one way or another.

>I am Paz
>You don't need to leave ... you're not trespassing.
>qt fails to bullbait stoic Louis so Marty barks in his face
>Marty snaps in response to a harmless jest
>Marty tries hard to seem threatening
>Marty cheers up when asked how it felt to punch that guy
>the startling final revelation that it was a PUBLIC ROAD

My Marty Documentary was actually extremely entertaining and maybe one of Louis' best.

Tom, really. Now you're going too far. Also, I wish that guy had sprayed you with acid instead of water, from that pistol.

I never understood why people would put so much effort into trolling. Talking about you, btw. Is it fun to pretend like you're a Scientologist?

fuck off retard, I know that faggots like you get paid to watch this website 24/7 and start with the damage control as soon as your shit cult gets mentioned but it's always the same idiotic deflection format along with chanology pictures and that's why your ilk cannot be taken seriously.

You're being glib, Matt.

To the same extent as scientology?
They make websites to make people look bad, they stalk people, hire PI's to dig up dirt. This is another level.

Is it even possible to attempt to defend Scientology here without being accused of being a Scientologist or a roleplayer?

I understand the feeling, I feel the same about anyone who tries to defend Donald Trump as a legitimate political figure, but is there a limit to incredulity? Is it possible that maybe some people who aren't Scientologists might defend its right to exist or even feel affinity toward it?

Not a single decent person has any degree of affinity with that shit cult, but nice try scientology shill.

why is he insane? he's like a god to them

But how could you with all the FACTS that we know?

Have you seen the documentaries?

I'm not a Scientologist, I just asked why people care so much about this fringe group that doesn't do anything that concerns me when there are so many other religions out there doing so much more harm. And right on cue it triggers a bunch of delusional people like
that think I'm being paid by Tom Cruise.
There are still people on Sup Forums that were indoctrinated into Scientology hate during the period of immense faggotry where people were actually protesting this group for no apparent reason. There was a whole subculture and eventually they were told to fuck off.
Yea, it's crazy to think but people actually used to die for being in the wrong religion!

Shill, learn to format your posts.

>Is it possible that maybe some people who aren't Scientologists might defend its right to exist or even feel affinity toward it?
Yes, it's possible. And those people are generally called retards.

Didn't they say at the end that there's less than 50k active members? Crazy to think they have such an influence still.

Unbelievable

>anyone that disagrees with me is a shill
whatever
what exactly are they influencing?

>anyone that disagrees with me is a shill
More like anyone who defends scientology.
Everyone knows the truth, the game is up.

>Yea, it's crazy to think but people actually used to die for being in the wrong religion!
>I mean, compared to institutional praxis established before Human Rights, a "religion" that performs human trafficking, abusing people's faith for personal gain, domestic terrorism, harrassment and tax evasion doesn't sound that bad!
Fucking kill yourself.

Meant for

I mean there's also the fact most of those members have absurd amounts of money.

What truth? That the religion is a scam? How is that different from any other religion?
and again

A lot are born into it. That's why they fight so hard to not have anyone leave.

Other religions get their taxes condoned because they have a positive impact in the community they're in

Scientology is Miscavige's wallet and it has no positive impact anywhere, it's purely made for profit.

serious question. have you watched going clear?

Facts:
* Anyone can leave at any time. It's the value of Scientology that keeps practitioners "in".
* The Church hasn't done anything close to "domestic terrorism" in decades. Meanwhile, Islam has destroyed the World Trade Center and massacred peoples in the Bataclan, Nice, Pulse, etc, etc, etc, to this day but you're here protesting Scientology. Hmm.
* If tax evasion is the best criticism you've got about a religion you need to check your premises.

If he calls Going Clear a hit piece then you know he's a shill.

>Anyone can leave at any time
at a cost to your reputation and relationships with family or friends who might be scientologists

They outright blackmail people into staying in the cult though. It's not just vague threats of hell, it's "well if you leave and stop paying your dues then we're gonna release that auditing tape where you admitted you had sex with several young men, Mr. Travolta." Also I don't remember precisely who it was that said it but I think they mentioned in the auditing sessions the auditors actively tried to shill reincarnation and getting them to relive moments from past lives, but they were always suggesting sick shit like rape and murder. Like they were trying to get the people on tape admitting to crimes they didn't commit.

>anyone can leave at any time
The sea org members as well?
You ARE a scientologist shill, aren't you?

yes, and I wouldn't join Scientology after watching it, but didn't give a fuck about Scientology afterwards either way

besides, it's not as if it told both sides

that's not why, they don't pay taxes because of the separation between church and state

There is a way to leave Scientology without being excommunicated. If you're on staff, it means paying off freeloader debts. If you're public, it simply means not talking shit.

Sea Org can leave if they want to. Violating a sacred contract means they'll be viewed as dogshit by other Scientologists and won't be welcomed home for Christmas dinner, but choices have consequences in every arena of life.

I am not a Scientologist, have never been a Scientologist, and am NOT advocating for Scientology, btw. Just stating the facts.

>not talking shit
More like don't call a scam a scam or a fraud a fraud.

>yes, and I wouldn't join Scientology after watching it, but didn't give a fuck about Scientology afterwards either way
Then you are heartless and not too bright.

Daily reminder: If you think Scientology is cultish bullshit but you are a Christian, you've been intellectually cucked.

More like an NDA

t. Braindead scientology shill

or maybe it's way down on my list of priorities because it doesn't really do anything

>NDA
There are no NDAs, it's all harrassment and stalking thanks to Hubbard's "Fair Game".
Learn your CoS practices if you're coming into a thread defending it.

I dont practice any religion but at least christianity has a little more credility. Scientology was made up by a confirmed sci fi writer who hated paying taxes. That's a huge red flag.

No, I said it was like an NDA, not that it was an NDA. Word-clear NDA, maybe? Do you even read posts thoroughly before issuing responses, or do you just let emotions take control? Lol at your stupid post.

>disassociate yourself from a criminal cult
>try telling people it's a criminal cult
>get harrassed, stalked and recorded for days on end
>get a name smearing campaign started against you
>get bullied into silence
>welp, shouldn't have said anything in the first place
You guys are fucking disgusting.

this is exactly my point, why do you know so much about this tiny group?

it's such a strange obsession

all religions are founded by super trustworthy guys amirite

>I am not a Scientologist.

Sure mate whatever you say.

>scientology is not that bad guize
>it is that bad, here is the proof
>WELL GEE GUIZE WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT IT YOU GUYS ARE OBSESSED THE COS IS PERFECT AND CAN DO NO WRONG PLEASE PAY ME MR MISCAVIGE I HAVEN'T EATEN A FULL MEAL IN A MONTH HERE AT THE HOLE

I just saw that Louis Theroux's $cientology movie is coming out March 3rd 2017

Can't wait to see it.

How has no one ever shot scientologists that trespass on property to harass former members?

>all religions are founded by super trustworthy guys amirite
I don't know about all because some where started thousands of years ago. I do know about the founder of Scientology thought. And that I can say is a load of bullshit.

Tiny Tom Cruise is a closet case homosexual and a mentally ill midget.

The landing strip is for scilon owned planes. The base itself has an underground vault where they keep all the cash. The markers are for the benefit of the pilots that land on the strip

>2016
>Trying to bruise the Cruise

The CoS has a reputation for craziness. Not so much what they believe (Xenu, etc.) but things like hiring private investigators to follow people who publicly criticize the Church.

>2016
>Tom Cruise gets beat at the box office by a black guy in drag doing his 27th Madea movie

LOL

What does Sup Forums's Sup Forums board have a reputation for?

>t. Katie Holmes

Why doesn't he do serious roles like when when he was the bad guy in collateral? He was even kinda funny in tropic thunder.

All the generic action movies wear thin after a while.

>Sure mate whatever you say.

He's not. You must be new here.

There's an autistic moron who likes to roleplay as a scientology fag for the express purpose of arguing with people. We've discovered who he is IRL and that he's a deeply troubled, mentally ill shut in who posts on Sup Forums 24/7

That's who you're dealing with.

>this lame ass defence
lel

>Getting beat by a black guy in drag

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's safe to say his movie career is over

Basic deflection
You are getting sloppy at this, must be the thetans accumulating, don't forget to pay another 5 thousand dollars to get a couple of them removed.

Baneposting.

How often does tiny tom take it up the ass?

Monthly, Weekly, Daily?

>we discovered who he is IRL
>we
yea it sounds like he is the troubled one and not you, also you don't sound like you're in a cult at all reading this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=s-9qUjE40wM

This really looks great.

Getting increasingly scared of getting exposed?
You should drop the roleplaying shit soon.

His stuff is always entertaining.

It's shit. Going Clear is a lot better

Where can I get this online?

Probably, but David Miscavage, the guy in charge of Scientology, probably has some major secrets about Tom Cruise as well.

See, Scientologists encourage their members to disclose their most shameful secrets during their audit sessions, which allows the scientology church to have massive files on every single aspect of their members lives, all their most private problems and secrets. This is one way in which they manipulate and take hold of a lot of their famous celebrity members, they can't leave the church because of the dirt they have on them.

That said, Cruise is fucking insane, but at the same time I respect him for continuing to promote and film big budget original sci-fi movies.

where have you been?
1337x.to/search/my scientology movie/1/
it's not as good as going clear though

Apostates get death in Islam.

I ain't clicking that link, faggot.

Haven't you ever heard of link preview?

What am I roleplaying? I said I'm not a Scientologist. I just said you're all part of a weird anti-Scientology cult like group yourself and you aren't exactly convincing me otherwise by talking about how your group has tracked down people from Sup Forums that defend it.

>hurr this science fiction scam cult is not that bad guys focus on other stuff and let us keep selling people.

Nope. Faggot.

No one cares if he and John Travolta are gay though.

I mean come on people, it's 2016.