LACTOSE TOLERACE = NORTHWEST EUROPEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722739/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722739/
>Using data on −13,910*T allele frequency and farming arrival dates across Europe, and approximate Bayesian computation to estimate parameters of interest, we infer that the −13,910*T allele first underwent selection among dairying farmers around 7,500 years ago in a region between the central Balkans and central Europe, possibly in association with the dissemination of the Neolithic Linearbandkeramik culture over Central Europe.

Current Balkanites are ROACHED so they don't represent the whites that used to inhabit those lands

>UK with that percentage
Funny how one thing with a map makes all of it wrong

what's wrong about it, they are Northwest European

? They don't even sell lactose free milk or ice cream in the Balkans (don't know about Turkey but I'm fairly certain they consume more milk than n. Europeans), and I've literally never met anyone who's lactose intolerant. People don't even buy soy or other alternative milks there.
Meanwhile here it's the exact opposite.

No idea what you're on about.

thank god I am Iberian

You can drink milk while being lactose intolerant
You digest all the parts of the milk except for lactose

Is this map true? We consume the most milk per capita in the world?
I'm from that orange region. I don't know anyone with lactose intolerance

>tfw i get BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP every time i drink milk

here's a map made by some slavshit

>milktugal

As a child I was able to drink gallons of milk, nowadays I get mad farts even after a small amount of it

I can't even consider Romania without all the milk and milk products. Lactose intolerant means like 30% less stuff to eat here.

Drink milk, it'll make your bones strong.

Please be gril

Don't drink the Sup Forums meme juice, we're still one of if not the whitest western country

Looks familiar. I think we've found the ultimate whiteness-factor.

why haven't you taken the uralic pill?

Doesn't milk increase estrogen production? Does that explain why these countries are massive cucks?

I doubt its that high, our schools have milk for lunch