Why do Asians try so hard to be White?

Why do Asians try so hard to be White?

White peopre awe so big & stwong

we don't though.

you're posting a random example of a thai girl, but most of us are pretty uniquely asian. you should come to canada m8, fucktons of younger asians don't even associate with non-asians and form their own segregated clubs and entertainment districts.

i'm not a part of that but its quite common here and getting more common lately.

>White man in the picture

Wasian girls are the thin line between perfection and utter dissapointment.

Wtf i don't

Why ****e people try so hard to be asian?

White are masterace

We do?

white dude kinda looks like JFK tee bee aytch

Yes, specially with all those surgeries.

>all asians that remotely have features i don't expect had surgery

obviously you're the expert on asian features.

Stop conflating generic "western" phenotypes with "white". White is strictly Anglo-Saxon, nothing else.

they dont though you dumb spic. it's not like they look like whites when they dye their hair blonde (also whites dont have exclusive rights to that part of color spectrum) or when they use whitening products or makeup (again, chinese, japs and koreans, central asians can be fair as fuck, fairer than some whites), they just look like asians with blonde hair or fair skin.

Because Asians are superior to Caucasians, and whites are superior to nonwhites

so it's only natural that they try to solve their weakness.

t. Zhang

>also whites dont have exclusive rights to that part of color spectrum
lol yes we do stop denying reality, you didn't use to do that before you got americanized

>lol yes we do
neckbeard autist

or before hair dyes got popular hmmmmmmmm really makes you think

yeah that's why you dye your hair blue or green all the time

oh wait no it's always blonde
with blue contact lenses too usually, i mean what a fucking coincidence am i right

I'm Thai and we tend to have surgery for other things... also rare traits like paleness are describable in a lot of Asian countries just as being tan is desirable in a lot of white countries

>"What if racemixing is actually wrong?"