Why did the British lose their Empire?

Why did the British lose their Empire?

Jews

basically this

Because Jews manipulated Roosevelt and Churchill.

Is all of that really true?

They spent all their money and manpower on fighting two world wars while germs got their denbts forgiven.

Unironically America.

They should have sided with Hitler, but they sided with Stalin. I have no respect for the UK, fuck them and their pathetic excuse of a country. They can't even control their own capital. Pathetic.

because they got involved in europe instead of just letting them chimp out

i would colonialize her vagina if u kno wat i mean ;);)

yes

Yeah they had definetly no interests on mainland europe, they fought for the lulz

I would rather masturbate then colonize that vagina.

Only half of it. And those weren't siesta denbts but for making the greatest stroy ever told. Hollywood is still using it as the background for most of their best films and will continue to do so for decades, essentially until bigger war comes, which may never happen. In which case we should be thanked.

>brexit
>get thrown back into the year 1666

*colonialise

>G*rmans have no memory of self governance and a time not long ago before the EU existed
Shocker

anglos are the truest niggers of the world

let me throw in a few anglo facts in that pile

>uk prohibits slavery claiming you are for morality and human rights (you actually just want more consumers to sell your shit)
>brazil keeps buying slaves from africa
>sink ships full of slaves heading to brazil

>americans claim to be democratic and pro freedoom
>CIA funds cops and dictatorships all over south america and middle east to either cause instability or get their filthy anglo hands on oil
>said dictators cut relations with americans
>declare war on them using their dictatorships as justification
>meanwhile don't do shit in saudi arabia that holds the only functioning monarchy in the world because they suck anglo cock

The only mistake I spotted was that tha Paki nukes came from Best Korea, not China. Other than that all true.

>he didn't get the reference to the great fire of London
>Australian history education

Americans are actually mix-blooded mongrels not Anglos.

In fairness I learnt about it when I was like 5 years old

>>uk prohibits slavery claiming you are for morality and human rights (you actually just want more consumers to sell your shit)
>>brazil keeps buying slaves from africa
>>sink ships full of slaves heading to brazil
what's wrong with that
It's just like burning ivory

>we should be thanked

You absolutely should not

Lack of troops?

Americans

Shut up bitch. London has fallen.

because of us, you uneducated twat

American foreign policy toward Europe has always been predicated on anti-imperialist leverage. We help them in XYZ conflict, they release their colonies. Monroe Doctrine, Suez Canal, African colonies, doesn't matter.

The USA is the primary reason why decolonization happened.

>Americans
>anglo

then why do third worlders hate america if we saved them from colonization

Losing America signaled the death knoll. America's founders are literally just scummy Brits who were too Jewish to pay a bit more into the coffers to plug the gap left by a huge war with the French

the issue was not the amount of the tax but the fact that it was demanded without representation

The main reason for the war was due to costs. We did not want to pay for the wars with the french, we did not want the french sinking our ships, english sending our people to war, etc. It all came down to the costs where too great by staying with the British. We just made up the whole taxes without representation bullshit mostly to get the rest of the colonies on board, specially the southern ones with their plantations.

King George knew that losing a very prosperous colony was the beginning of the end.