Does any other country even compete? These two countries have always, and will always put out the best music...

Does any other country even compete? These two countries have always, and will always put out the best music. Literally name any other country besides these two that have put out an influential, popular album. I know Germany has Krautrock, but that's literally it, unless someone else can prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvScd-m2sBw
lmgtfy.com/?q=french composers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low-tier bait but i'll bite anyways

ABBA
Sabaton
AC/DC
Boris
Avicii
Arch Enemy
Gojira
Ghost B.C.
Rammstein
Scorpions

Brazil, Japan, Jamaica. Mostly Brazil, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvScd-m2sBw

Canada has Rush, Neil Young and Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell

kek
>Avicii influential

>I know Germany has Krautrock, but that's literally it,
Yeah, of course you're gonna have your opinion if you look at it from a rockist stance

I mean basically everyone in pop music is doing what he was doing a few years ago, except for the trap part

Extreme metal in Finland Sweden and Norway, avant-garde music in japan

Literally destroy yourself burnout.

But music from these places will be forever fresh and vital to new ears. Your country's music has no impact on fresh ears.

Aside from entry level dad rock, Britain objectively has no good bands

Reminder that anglos never had any good music until the 20th century and that your favorite rock bands from 20 years ago will all be forgotten in 50 years time.

Australia has the best output currently

Scandanavia is better

Post some music where you live then?
Or do you live in some not so heard eastern europe country?

France has the most successful DJs

>Germany
>Japan
>Finland

Also
>Canada
>France
>Sweden

>countries with the most accessible language have an advantage when it comes to music with lyrics
Shocking!

Germany, Austria, Italy and France did way more for music. Anglos are just playing with the leftovers and hip hop.

Austria produced
>Mozart
>Hitler
Germany produced
>Bach
>Beethoven
>Wagner
>Handel
England produced
>Tallis
>Mahler
I don't think it's a competition user

>ignoring all the composers who shit all over your favorite little bands

>the kings of pop music
wow, this really means a lot

babies first classical

>France
>this dumbfuck actually believes the French have made substantial contributions to music
LOL. Please, tell me how France contributed more than the US/UK

lmgtfy.com/?q=french composers

Ok, I thought we were mostly talking about pop stuff. In that case, I'd partially agree that they made substantial contributions; however, I wouldn't say theyve contributed more, overall, than the US/UK.

>I wouldn't say theyve contributed more, overall, than the US/UK
Eh, I guess not, although comparing two countries to one, specially if one is almost 4 times the size is a bit much. I'd say they are above UK or USA when compared 1-1.

Also shit, France even got a big contribution to hip hop with Supreme NTM. And given that Vivendi is French company ... they play a huge part in pop music, indirectly at least.

Wasn't Händel mostly active in UK though?

Cute Nigger but I was proving a point
And yeah he wanted to be an Anglo, but he will always be of Germanic ancestory. It's be like if I (a white american) decided I'm a Nigerian. I could move and become a citizen, but I'll never be African

If most of your contributions were done in Nigeria, it doesn't seem that much off to count you as Nigerian. Einstein was born in Germany too but it seems silly to count him as German when majority of his work was done outside of it, since being German didn't contribute to his accomplishments.

Obviously depends whether the thread is more about culture or ethnicity. The former seems more logical given the topic though.

Just for the record, I am not on the Anglo side.

Despite the use of the English language in his Operas (VERY unfortunate) Handel's music was German, through and through.

He was also heavily influenced by the Italian composers. But yeah, the only thing English about his music is the words.