JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=445yjgemCe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

penadoy fans remind me of pepper juniors

Feliz porque no se comen 5 de nuevo

Vos sos de la B no podes descansar a nadie.

Gallina te pusimos el apodo cuando te cojimos en el 66

What happened with >le run from the away fans at their own stadium team?

explain pls

I'd like to follow Uru futbol but can't atm

Quick rundown

Peñarol mierda 1913 torcida cobarde lo saquearan el centenário hdp

Based. Gremio fan?

Paraná Clube and Nacional

What the fuck happened, someone explain plz reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

perderam pra um time bosta, tipo um são paulo do uruguay

I just found out, kek. Fuck Peñarol, we ran them at their own stadium. Also, Vasco just did a Peñarol in Brazil, choked at home and then proceeded to chimpout after.

Lost their chance to advance to the final (even a draw was good enough to do it) after starting winning 1-0 and Defensor playing with 9 players.

the madman

torcida do Vasco é escrota demais, eu estava em joinville naquele dia em 2013, a briga começou quando eles invadiram um setor lateral ao campo, cheio de torcedores comuns

Defensor has elite logo and kits

is there any uruguayan club not sponsored by antel?

JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAA
NEGROS DE MIERDA DE PENADOY
NEGROS DE MIERDA DE NACIOMAL

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DE MIERRRRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no
> defendedor
> blanco
saludos de la banda marley, una vela

NEEEEEEGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> Nico Olivera
> Rolan
> Carneiro
na en serio si sos racista hacete de Albion o algo

nah no te ofendas te lo digo cariñosamente, negro plancha delincuente de mierda malviviente sin dientes hediondo hijo de puta

Uruguay, which has a pretty much Scottish premier league tier league, if trying to push some kind of new national cup.
It was divided in two groups of 8 teams each in a single round. Everything seemed to points towards a Penarol-Nacional final.
Penarol, which is probably at the worst moments of their history, had a 2 points lead over Defensor, which they faced at the last round. A draw was enough but after taking the lead and getting a Defensor player redcarded, they choked the lead in two minutes. Even with most of the second half being 11v9 they didn't manage to draw

What part of Defensor are you lads from?

Nandez just deserves to play in a decent team
I have no idea why he keeps playing in Penadoy
I've seen 20 times worse midfielders sold much early in their careers
he's just losing his time there

>tfw not south american

i wanted them to be on the final so we could beat them 10-0 t b h

Penarol and Nacional to our Primera Division fucking when?

literalmente um são paulo do uruguai, só passa vergonha kkkk

Que lindo ser de Naconal.

Bump for shaming

who /ElTanque/ here?

Just so we dominate the league?

We'd do wonders with your TV money, win libertadores every year

youtube.com/watch?v=445yjgemCe4

Yes. Why else would I suggest it? We have enough joke teams to imply we want more.