Why is After Laughter so sad?

why is After Laughter so sad?

Because she never married me.

excellent album. would recommend. pic related its me.

Because semen is the world's best antidepressant for a woman.

>tfw never got to be Hayley’s youthful, fun boytoy she uses when she wanted to get away from her fat, aging, and insensitive husband
;_;

>marry a piece of shit
>probably treated her like shit
>Stockholm Syndrome
>writing music was her only way out

Sad Hayley makes me sad. :(

it's not. it sounds pretty uplifting to me

I just ignore the lyrics. they are pretentious and phoney, especially compared to their previous albums

Why listening to Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge wants to make me commit a massacre?

I guess you could sum up the album with Fake Happy. Happy on the outside, sad on the inside.

Speaking of lyrics, fave Paramore lyrics and why is it Part II?

Somebody need to edit the "brand new eyes" and the "paramore" for "to pimp a butterfly" and "kendrick lamar"

>touching sacred album art
>let alone mixing it with absolute trash

No.

come on, it will be funnier than the tumblr autistic paramore memes

Nyoooo god I'm gonna cummmmm

Come on, user. Cum for Hayley. She wants you to.

>>Sup Forums

why is dis bitch so ugly and needs to fuck off, she's old news?

nice question mark you loser

Hey Josh, how's being a nobody working out for you?

>Hayley
>ugly

Please do enlighten us with your superior taste in women.
>inb4 scrotum Bjork and Niggi Minaj

You try to defend Hayley from some asshole calling her ugly and post that motherfucking pic? Are you retarded?

I think it would be sadder if she did.

the fact that she was married to a chad, doesn't that mean that she's like tainted for any of us. Not that we have a shot, but wouldn't that taint her for you?

check m8

Nice try, but not good enough.

Nigga I bet you don't even remember when Riot! came out

06/12/07 still one of the greatest rock album from that decade

w2c that cop?

I mean the memory of when it came out, not saying a date. I am 22 and I remember when Frank Zappa's Freak Out! came out (june 27, 1966) but I don't have memory of it because I wasn't born yet. I was saying you don't have any memory of when it was released.

Chad Gilbert is more just a scumbag that took advantage of young Hayley and kept her under a Stockholm Syndrome-like state as some other user mentioned. It doesn’t really taint her. It just makes me feel bad for her. I mean, he literally is named “Chad” and managed to marry a girl like Hayley, but he basically just groomed her when she was nothing but an impressionable teen fangirl. Hayley was only 18 and Chad was 26 or so when they started dating. New Found Glory and Paramore were already befriending each other back on Warped Tour in 2005, I think too, so Hayley was only 16 when she met Chad probably. There’s a lot of scummy stuff around a band like New Found Glory especially with the young teen girls in their fan base, so I’m not surprised Chad ended up being a scummy, unfaithful husband. He not only cheated on Hayley, but he did it numerous times and with one of Hayley’s best friends. He even made songs about cheating on her and making fun of her sadness. He’s more so just insufferable trash. I’m not whiteknighting Hayley either though. She was basically a cuckqueen for years tobehonest. She kept trying to keep the relationship with him going even though she knew he was cheating on her even before the marriage. Jeremy even warned Hayley about Chad, but she kept refusing to acknowledge Jeremy’s legitimate concerns and eventually the two had a falling out of course. It’s still mostly Chad’s fault, so I more so just feel bad for Hayley. I’ll treat her right when I become her husband though. :^)

Great reddit copypaste my friend

I know who Chad is he used to be Married to Sherri from Eisley then cheated and they got divorced and a year later he married Hayley.

Still prefer paramore s/t but After Laughter was great nonetheless

My point is Hayey is a retard for thinking he wouldn't cheat when it's easy to find online he cheated and that's why his first wife divorced him.

One hand in the air, if he don't really care
Two hands in the air, if he don't really care
It's like that sometimes, I mean ridiculous
It's like that sometimes, the shit ridiculous
One hand in the air, if he don't really care
Middle Finger in the air, if you don't really care
It's like that sometimes man ridiculous
Life can be sometimes ridiculous