All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or LA...

All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or LA. We are an overshadowed blue collar area with sports being our escape from our harsh realities

You should all cheer for us more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Mexican_Americans_in_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

>Houston
>blue collar

You're like America's Dubai, only with Mexicans instead of Arabs

>Fourth-biggest city in the country
>Overshadowed
Yeah no. I hope you inbred fucks never win anything desu

Houston doesn't have very many Mexicans. What the fuck are you talking about

Almost 40% Latino and majority-minority since 1990.

Most of the Latinos in Texas are White Latinos, like what you find in Spain or Argentina

>Argentina
>White
Nice b8, you almost got me

30% of Texas as a whole identifies as Mexican or Mexican, and that percentage is growing. As a major city of course Houston will have more than the statewide average.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Mexican_Americans_in_Texas

>Most of the Latinos in Texas are White Latinos

I can't tell if you're delusional or retarded. Most latinos in Texas are mestizo Mexicans.

How the fuck does Houston only have 2 championships

I have zero idea what you're talking about. Our hispanics are mostly shitskin. It isn't as bad as LA or California, but it's still pretty bad. I actually envy Florida and NY because they get the white cubans and puerto ricans.

Dynamos have 2 championships, Rockets have 2, and Astros are going to win the WS as this rate this year

Is it actually gonna be /ouryear/, brehs?
I think it is

MLS doesn't count, there's about 12 leagues that generate more revenue. MLS doesn't count anymore than winning a AAA baseball championship does until minimum players make more than experienced landscapers do.

>cheering for a sweaty asscrack cancer infested cesspool of niggers and beaners
no thank you

>sports are an escape from our harsh realities
And you're a paycheck to your favorite sports owners.

Fix your harsh realities first, you just admitted you're gonna keep spending money no matter how shitty the team is.

Ass: a Dallas FC supporter

I go to grizzly games when the rockets play. Good times

Will the Astros do it this year?

Houston will always live in the shadow of Dallas, despite being the bigger city.

Houston has more of a basketball culture than Dallas does

Astros on pace for 100+ wins
Rockets on pace for 60+ wins
Texans on pace to win the AFC South again

Who can stop us