this china is an imposter whose government is illegitimate

台湾 > 中国

Taiwan is country.

They are our friends

Is Sup Forums restricted in China?

I think so.

Hate the place.

I want it to be independent from China.
I see as a country with potential but only if it will remain Free.

What happened?

My favourite place
I wish I still lived there, it's been six years since I left and I never really got over it ;_;

I want independence of this country too

Share your expirience with us.
What did you like?
What made it special?

I will go on a trip next month

I like Taiwanese food. Also, in Japan, PC made in Taiwan is popular.

Taiwan is probably one of the most common destinations to go for Japanese when going abroad I assume?
That and Korea probably.

What kind of PC do they make in Taiwan?

I don't know so much on Taiwan, but I love it.
I conceive them as a Japanesque country, in wich there's a blend of the traditional and modern archieteture. I also know there're a plenty of qt guys there.

Acer, Asus and MSI is from Taiwan I think.

I think mainland Chinese have serious issues with the way Taiwan is sorta independent. And it's really fucking annoying because it's patently clear every time people talk or ask about Taiwan. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

As an outsider: Jesus we get it already. Either invade them or shut the fuck up and get over it.

i love taiwan and taiwanesso so much

me too

I studied chinese there for two years. By far the best two years of my life. I guess partially because my life before and after that has been shitty, but I really enjoyed living there. The culture and lifestyle is extremely different from where I'm from, I literally went from living in a shitty village with roughly 1500 inhabitants, to living in Taipei where there's millions of people. Sometimes it was overwhelming but overall I liked it. Also I got to live with my gf (who's taiwanese) and met some of my best friends in the chinese class I attended. Plus everything is dirt cheap, people are extremely friendly and polite, love the language, the food is great... I could go on forever

The only real drawback in my opinion is the weather. It's way too hot for me

What are you gonna do there?

They seem alright but the weather seems harsh. I prefer mine

If you liked it so much, then why did you not stay over there?
How hard it is for foreigner to acquire a job over there or recieve stay permit?

I like Moe characters in Taiwan. It is a "KRT girls". it is popular. I am going to Kaohsiung and Taipei to buy goods.

What is Taiwan?

An island country in Asia. GDP is ranked 22nd in the world.

>If you liked it so much, then why did you not stay over there?
Had some personal problems that I could not manage, and my grades suffered quite a lot because of this, so I decided move home and try to clear my mind. I had a return ticket back to Taiwan later that year, but then I was accepted into a university here and decided to study here instead. Turned out to be a bad move.
So I made the wrong choice and then it was difficult to find a good opportunity to go back to Taiwan again.
>How hard it is for foreigner to acquire a job over there or recieve stay permit?
Think you need a university degree and maybe two years of working experience in a related field as well. Don't know if it's still like that though, they may have changed the rules in the last few years.
Also their working conditions are pretty shitty (at least compared to what I'm used to here in Sweden) with very few and short holidays, lots of unpaid overtime and such. At least my gf's job was like that, and her job was considered to be pretty decent; graphic designer at an IT company.

>I like Moe characters in Taiwan
Are they different from japanese moe characters?
Also do you speak chinese?

>taiwan
>country

Why are you hating on your fellow asians man?

More asians in China

Seems nice and has a fairly seperate culture from PRC with more traditional Chinese, western liberal and Japanese influences. My friend is from there, he looks like Pu Yi

Hate the people and the government.
t. expat

台湾、台風、鯛釣り

ア、アリスカータレット?

Why do you hate Taiwan?

All about Taiwan is Zhōu Zǐyú and she is my perfect waifu.

american puppet like you takeshi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.R.T._Girls

I can speak Chinese a little
我會說中文 但是我的中文沒有很好

I know her

台湾嫌いてわない
I never said I hate Taiwan. I hate the government and the people.
>corrupt officials
>mimics western degeneracy
>fucked up education
>fucked up economy
>decreased Chinese businesses
>increased Taiwanese outsourcing to China
And the docile masses just eat this shit up and pretend nothing is wrong. Taiwan will be annexed by China within 10 years if this keeps up.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.R.T._Girls
Not bad at all :3

>I can speak Chinese a little
>我會說中文 但是我的中文沒有很好
You seem to know some basics at least. Try to make some taiwanese friends, they'll help you practice chinese. I have some friends that I talk to regularly, it's very helpful I think. Especially one friend who doesn't know any english, which means I have to use chinese all the time when we talk.

really? I just got back from there and loved it , thinking about doing a phd there

Didn't their founders ran out from China with all the gold of the country?

PhD in what? Living off of your parents' savings? What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say.
>yfw TNU dropped in ranking from around 100 to 290 within the past 10 years

Taiwan is the rightful Chinese government and aren't evil commies

Taiwan is Taiwan!

Taiwan Numba 6!

China Numba Wan

Korea Numba Tu

Japan Numba Fwee

Hong Kong Numba Fo

Singapo Numba Fai

Taiwan Numba Seexa!

i love china

TAIWAN isn't CHINA

Native rights!! Kick those Hans who won't admit they're China's bitch out.
>Tai, more like Taik

All I can say is that the people there are super friendly but girls there have given me nothing but headaches and the weather is shit.

I support Taiwan and Hong Kong independence.

The weather is shit in what kind of way?
Is it rainy or is to cold for you?

One China

I support annexation of Finalnd into Russia.
You are rightful russian clay.
One Russia

Difference is that pretty much all countries have recognized Finland as an independent country and have diplomatic relations with

That's not the case with Taiwan.

T Z U Y U

Well before I went I was expecting a tropical paradise almost.
Actually it's supposed to rain a lot; I stayed there for 5 months and could count on one hand the number of times it rained. Also never saw a typhoon which was actually disappointing. But that is shit. And other than that it was either hot but not a pleasant heat. Or it was windy and cold.

>Or it was windy and cold

Well I guess if I ever go there the weather will feel just right for me.

You will sweat your balls off in the summer though

>You will sweat your balls off in the summer though
That's a good thing.
I haven't seen hot weather for a long time

agree

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8mn5fS5_M

Google translator say that is macedonian