Time to get to it

Milo Yiannopoulos' tweet about gays with guns

When will reddit posters stop posting this faggot?

Milo is an excellent LGBT ally of the Trump campaign and the rebirth of the right, it really couldn't be any better.

Godspeed you glorious faggot, and be safe out there.

I like the post. Milo is pushing toward protection of innocent people. What is wrong with this?

Pro 2A
Talks about dangers of Islam
(gay shield) to help bring more gays to the right.

Milo is a blessing.

>the rebirth of the right will include support for faggots
Well I'm out if that's the case

I love man. No homo

That bag lmao

Milo is an attention whore.

He's funny and I like how good he is at pissing off liberals and SJW's but he's still plainly an opportunist and just looking to make himself as popular as possible and make things revolve around him.

sad that omar didnt kill this faggot 2 t.b.h

RAINBOW DEATH SQUADS

Swedes not welcome anyway.

Milo is funny gay

We shoot him last

Sweden really?

Do you really still believe it is a choice to be gay? If not, then why hate on a person that was born to love someone of the same biological gender?

We have too many people in this world as is.
Gays are just natures way of population control.

>tfw live in a cuck country and cant own a gun

>the only way gay people can win the approval of Sup Forums is if they emulate Milo

No thanks, I'd rather have Sup Forums execute me in the coming crusades

Why must t hey act like faggots though?
Strong and proud men =/ faggots
Think greek.

fucking milo holding a purse lol

You know you can have self-interest AND share values with others, right?

Milo's been BTFOing lefties for a while now, long before the MAGA campaign started.

Idrc hes making feminists flame and is gay so hes immune to backlash cause hes higher on the sympathy scale than they are

Homosexuality is a fetish

hahaha milo with his purse

Deal.

That is probably the greatest thing ever written on twitter

Hmmm. Good trigger safety, nice stance, holding the weapon in a pretty good safety position. Grip looks ok. 8/10 would operate with again.

Who cares who other men have sex with?

At least he has an actual audience, unlike the redpilled nobodies that get posted here all the time like molineux and black pidgeon.

This man is so fucking great I cant get over it

Compromises must be made if we are to survive, brother.

Christian, alt-right, libertarian, conservative, homo attention-whoring troll, and he's still one of my favourite commentators. God bless you, Milo, you huge fag.

This.

He's the very definition of a useful idiot. Which is good. It would be nice to have some more idiots that are actually as useful as him.

please kill yourself

you guys need to watch more common filth

Faggots as part of the renewed right is probably the least degenerate thing that could be introduced.

>Muslims in charge of supporting homosexuals.

Good riddance to you, Ahmed.

I'm down for it.

He's exercising the best form of Second Amendment, protection of self from aggressors. I would support a gay militia fighting off sandniggers.

Lmao Sweden your """""""""""Conservative""""""""""" party organises pride parades

Fucking rekt

Leftists gained power when they divided everyone against the right-wing groups.

And you are too stupid to see it.

Fags are hard working and an asset for society, leeching lowlifes not so much.

They're your natural allies against Islam, you dumb swedecuck.