Was Joy Division Racist?

>produce an entire video with Ku Klux Klan members
>lyrics talk about the how black people "walk in silence" and die if they "confront their mask of self-hate"
>"don't walk away" from the white man

I thought Joy Division was from Manchester, but fuck this song makes me think they're from Alabama. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXS-g53VbWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retard

So they were? What are you calling me a retard for?

>this is Sup Forums in 2018

Joy Division was literally a Nazi subgroup. Of course they're fucking racist

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist.

they liked the aesthetic. hate fascism or not you have to admit they had a good eye for art, symbology and fashion

Ian Curtis was a lowkey racist though, voted right wing.

Yeah, I know. Diminishing a person who was birthed involuntarily to a race they didn't even get to choose and rendering their existence as subhuman garbage while simultaneously ignoring their talents and abilities is totally acceptable.

People like you are the reason why this world has been, and still is terrible.

Good thing he offed himself

if they're talented they dont need me or my country. i support them, go back to africa and be as talented as you like but if you think you're gonna turn my country into a little social experiment to see if the monkeys can act like civilized humans too you got another thing coming big guy

True, but Nazi aesthetics are grossly overrated. The Italians are where it's at.

I'm disappointed there aren't more people lifting the fashion, theatrics and general aesthetics of Italian fascism the way Nazism has gotten absolutely pilfered. With the exception of actual unironic fascists like Arditi.

nah fuck those dirty wogs

Rather have monkeys over jelly blob planets.

Have fun with your heart attacks.

Swivel on it.

Italian fascism isn't as edgy and you don't learn about it in school as le ultimate evil. You might learn about it if you take a history class in college, but Nazism gets beat into your head from day 1 so everyone can recognize it as a shock symbol.

delete this thread you retard

you're going back to africa too white nigger

This Odd Future hoodie is honestly pretty fucking cool

Is that real? That would be fucking terrifying walking past everyday

They were Nazis
>joy division name was a nazi reference
>origionally released the album Warsaw (also pretty nazi) as "an Ideal for Living" which was supposed to be a nazi slogan with the picture of a nazi propaganda poster
>the song Warsaw is literally about Rudolph Hess the crazy nazi general
>the song Leaders of Men was about the nazis
>when ian killed himself the band went on to form another band called "new order" which was a subtly name for the third reich
There is quite a few morw but i carnt remember

White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too?

I one day wish to form a band that will subtly contain a load of nazi references for the lulz.

Yes.

Mussolini was probably the closest history has ever come to a bone fide Bond villain.

>the current state of Sup Forums
>retarded offended faggots that don't know shit about one of the most important music bands
>Sup Forumsfags shilling for Nazism
And goot wants me to pay for this shit?

What dont we know then about this band?

based on the mind-boggling heights American stupidity has reaches recently I would not be surprised if someone actually thought this

I think they were just a bit edgy lad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB AMERIMUTT XDDDDDD 56% LA CREATURE EL GOBLINO DRUMPF

Okay

Americans are fucking idiots
t. American

FUCK IF THEY WERE, APPRECIATE THE BRILLIANCE.

BURZUM IS FO SURE A NAZI KILLER ONLY TO GET IN THE WAY OF KILLING MORE NONE WHITES.. STILL A GENIUS.

oF MY GENERATION I MIXTAPE KANYE AN VARG

kEY POinT being, don't be a reactionary cunt.

metal sucks shit tho

There's something satisfying about the dead Mussolini pictures

blacks have a higher rate of obesity

is that actually real?

>all members were white
Yeah, they're racist alright

Tyler wears something like it in this vid
youtu.be/BXS-g53VbWQ

Tyler's edge-e as fuck. He flirts with nazi/fash shit on occasion. Also for what it's worth he is a fan of MDE World Peace

You alright there el goblino?

>claims racism is wrong
>someone disagrees
>immediately start racist insults against them
nigger logic

wat

>birthed involuntarily to a race
>race is real
Found the racist
Also, people do choose their race from calabi-yau hyperspacial survey zones. Black people are just edgy souls.

>produce an entire video with Ku Klux Klan members
what are you talking about? anybody that wears a hooded robe today is a kkk member? they're not even all wearing white. they're 50% black robes 50% white robes. and they all clearly have plus and minus signs on the robes. it's meant to represent duality not the fucking kkk you dunce

>insinuates that Africans are monkeys instead of civilized humans
>thinking his argument was in any way good
>oblivious of the fact that Americans are not "superior" to Africans
Brainlet logic.

>thinks racism is acknowledging that people have races
>unaware that racism is about maliciously hating on a specific race

In all fairness. Slaves run the gamut amongst the pantheons.

Why make mad ass white men pay in America?

Tell that to all those people saying "fuck white people you're all racist supremacists" on twitter who say you can't be racist against white people.

You can be racist towards anybody; don't think I necessarily agree with them. But in a way, they are justified in believing so, because of the torment Africans faced at the hands of white people.