What's your position on stickers on guitars?

What's your position on stickers on guitars?

Other urls found in this thread:

waifusquad.biz/products
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was pretty cool when I was a young teenager.

I'm 17 but this is my first guitar and it's kinda like Billie Joe Armstrong in how his guitar represents him this is my first guitar and it represents me

enjoy your ban

?

underage goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why would I be banned?

Typo

I iz 18

enjoy your a levels

They peel right off, I don't care

>Underage

If you like it, you like it. Don't listen to the bitter faggots who wanna make you feel bad about it.

What

But I'm like not isn't there any benefit of the doubt that it's a typo

Sup Forums is intended as an 18+ website, even the blue boards.

only time I’ve seen it done right

I used to have just one sticker into my Ibanez S420 black. It was a small Rip Curl sticker written 'Somewhere'. I used to surf everyday at the time I got that guitar and that sticker, and I was always moving from place to place, from shore to shore.
So I keep it with me, 'somewhere I going to create my roots'.
After 5 years, this year I remove it. I'm living at the same place for 2 years now, but I'm going to move again, and I kind grew up.

There's no somewhere. I'm going to wander forever and it's sucks...

that's just a weakass version of Terry's guitar

But I am not underage that's what I'm saying I'm 18 the 17 comment is a typo I don't think I should get banned for a typo

Same as patches in my opinion, should be reserved for bands you've seen live or played with. Adds more "personality" than just another Black Flag sticker everyone else has.

nah that looks like shit

It's your guitar do what you want. It's not like they're impossible to get off or fuck up the sound or anything.

Billie Joe Armstrong is king of sticker guitars

I have stuff representing a lot of my life my girlfriends name "Punks not dead" union Jack sticker is there because I love punk and my grandmother is from England a faded sticker of a pedal company that i know the owner of (sitori sonics)

Never claimed anything except that the first guitar is a weak ripoff of a legendary guitarist's trademark. Stickers usually look like shit.

>Billie Joe Armstrong is king of sticker guitars

lmao

The best guitars are political

I'm talking aesthetics, but to each their own. I tend to agree hence my original post.

I put one on the back

nice save (just kidding bye)

Shut the fuck up you faggot

Blue is what kinda started my love of how guitars look

Being a but harsh huh?

No put stickers on your case if you must.
OP's pic is absolute fucking cringe even if it actually was a typo they should be banned for shit taste or mediocre trolling

I'm not gonna go full autist and flip on somebody for customizing their own stuff, but same with anything there's the people who do it because they enjoy it, and people who wear it as fashion to impress others, it's usually not hard to tell the difference.

This is the first time I've even posted about it because I like to hear other opinions of my own I doubt anyone here cares about lisenbys music shop

He is like a little Baby

one or two stickers

Wah

where do i cop that sticker

not a fan of the stickers but its jeff he can do whatever and it's alright

stickers on guitars are like patches and pins on jackets. It depends on the person (guitar) whether they look cool or not

godspeed and sonic youth's guitars are great examples of how it can look nice

If you are not Eugene Hütz don't bother.

can anyone recommend some places to buy stickers for my guitar?

holy shit thats lame

why?

what kind of stickers are you supposed to put on guitars. like band ones or like???

if you're not gonna get a guitar that's already in a Confederate design then you shouldn't bother putting a confederate sticker on it. but that's not the lamest thing about it. It looks like something Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynard would look at and go "Aw Hell Yea"

Not him, but I agree. I mostly think the positioning is stupid, there's nothing rock n roll about a perfectly centered sticker on... the back of the guitar? color wise it doesn't really match your guitar either. Not a terrible (or great) design but it's mostly the context

It's a Tele. It's country. Doesn't get much more "confederate design"(whatever that means) than that.

Again, it's a Tele. What part of that do you think is supposed to be Rock n Roll? Plus, there's a long history of putting stuff on the back of guitars in metal.

i mean this by Confederate Design, not the shape, but the paint. If you're gonna go confederate you may as well go Whole Hog

waifusquad.biz/products

in your note say TSR sent you and maybe he'll do something nice

No thanks

ew

Nice first act amp