I'm tired of the fuckin' traitors that open our borders and bring these people. They are the ones that are responsible...

>I'm tired of the fuckin' traitors that open our borders and bring these people. They are the ones that are responsible. And you know who I'm talking about. It's not the Muslims.

>The people that have created this will one day pay for the crimes and the murder of our people.

What did he mean by this? Which people, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDZDVPoSumo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wk7yAjP5rZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What did he mean by this? Which people, Sup Forums?
da jooz, ofc

This guy is mad gay 2bh

based

holy shit i havnt seen a ramzpaul video in a while is this what he looks like now?

JUST

RAMZ fucked CommunismKills tho

source

holy shit, her face

>our people

something wrong, goy? she is a beautiful white woman!

>woman

The jews, dumbass.

This is the most intense vid he's uploaded in a while.

>The people responsible know who they are
>One day soon we'll shut their filthy rat mouths

Wait, if it is illegal to sell guns to the mentally ill, then how is it that Muslims are allowed to buy guns?

Look at the girl on that chin... Sheesh.

He's right. It's what I've been saying for years.

>Ramzpaul names the jew

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

You just know

But it's actually Carl the Cuck and old liberal women, and people who think giving a piece of their nation's opportunity to an ungrateful underserving wretch and voting to tax their countrymen to pay for them makes them good people and will somehow make them Good Samaritans, and they can tell all the other hens at their church about how good they are.

In one Vid this guy seems 100% redpilled, and then in another he starts attacking white nationalists and says he supports zionism

>our greatest ally
TRU THO SENPAI

jimmy hill love child.

he used to make vids that were complete parody of the left by doing that, but they were parody.

I agree, we need to close our borders to people like Breivik and Adam Lanza, this is fucking unacceptable.

>MLP toy on the shelf.
Repulsive.

>you can see how upset he is
is kinda strange how different he looks when he isn't sarcastic

Many of the people who are ruining the world we live in today, economically and culturally, do happen to be Jewish. I'm not saying most Jews are like that, I am saying most people like that are Jewish. Make of it what you will but they are still a problem regardless of if you think it has something to do with being Jewish or not. In the same way, I don't think most Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.

I think any reference of "thuh jooz" being a big problem in the world is based on this more nuanced take, it describes the neocon career politician class in the US & Israel. It's not based on simple tribalism or paranoia. Jews and Arabs are both seemingly at war with western society/christianity, they're just going about it in different ways, Jews are far more subversive than Muslims.

>his hair though
JUST

Politicians, da joos is just a joke.

>it describes the neocon career politician class
Forgot to mention the untouchable megacorp elitist class that owns basically all of the media and finance. The arms industry, military generals, people like this keep our world as a perpetual shithole because they can make lots of money from it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and so we find ourselves relying on people like these.

This lad put it better than I can.
youtu.be/wk7yAjP5rZo

He has before, just not directly because he doesn't want to get shut down
He is always subtle and witty about what he puts on the shelf