Be Japanese

>be Japanese
>die from overworking

Why is Asian working life so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>want to move to japan to work (not for any weeb reasons, but just the thought of an idyllic traditional japanese town and pink trees)
>read up about japanese work culture

>not for weeb reasons
>lists out weeb stuff
Is all finn this autistic?

Japanese on Sup Forums are all NEET
What do you expect

>仕方が無い!
>Do nothing to fix the problem
What did Japan mean by this?

what the fuck is that picture

>not for any weeb reasons
>but for weeb reasons

what did he mean by this

Is my definition of "weeb" skewed then?
Aren't weebs all about anime, hentai, maids, j-pop and, rejecting everything that isn't japanese and all the degenerate shit Japan is known for?
I've always considered davido-kun the very definition of a weeb.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

I've practiced aikido since teenager that I started for purely athletic reasons and my interest in japan has always tied into older japanese traditions because of it. I wanted to see the small town life (where older conservative ways have preserved) in Japan for myself. Not even for life like an autist, but for a year or so. I'm not rejecting my own culture and hold everything japanese on a pedestal.
Is this really considered "weeb"?

I have similar interests in Iceland and Switzerland and I don't get stamped so negatively for that.

>I,It's not weeb unless it's anime!

at least anime fans are usually ironic and don't take themselves too seriously, you're more of a weeb than them actually

Not having a soul means that most things in life are meaningless. Friends, family, hobbies, entertainment, etc.

So without those, what else do you do but work?

>not allowed to like a country
Hey man fuck you

>ironic
kek this overestimating

you are one of those who think liking japan is lame cause every weeb does so hating it or not showing your real emotions is cool

you are just such an edgy fedora and a bunch of weebs are like that. i call them neu-weeb or something like that

Google "manene festival indonesia".

no one is stopping you

what. I don't give a fuck about Japan or japanese people

nobody talks about such a thing. im talking about you fedora nu-weeb cock sucker

How will he handle being called a fedora cock-sucker by an actual weeb living in Japan ?

working sucks, you dumb g*rmans are the same as japs

A weeaboo is someone who prefers Japan's culture to their own culture, and so can include stuff other than anime. But all we know about you is that you're a Japanophile, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>it's anime
*it's not anime

I'm considering committing sudoku

t. anime fan