So when SD inevitably takes power in 2018 will we finally see the deportation of non-refugee immigrants?

So when SD inevitably takes power in 2018 will we finally see the deportation of non-refugee immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyJdeSslnys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares about Sweden.

>be american
>get shot

Thanks for your input Tyrone, haven't you got a shooting to get killed at?

>Jimmie 'Somalis need to mix with Swedes so they can integrate' Åkesson
Not a chance.

>SD doing anything

I would be surprised, I hope so though.

by 2018 you would have to deport your whole country

>SD taking power, ever
SD is not even going to get 20%

No, SD is just controlled opposition.

Sorry, Kalle.

Fuck off faggot.

This is good for all of us that normies are waking up. We need to start cleaning up this (((LIBERAL))) filth once and for all.

>will we finally see the deportation of non-refugee immigrants?

I can't see that happening sadly... Major things would need to happen in the world for something like that to be even a slightly theoretically plausible scenario. Also, there is no where to send them back to is there? You would need people to accept them which will never happen (Hitler tried to deport the Jews, but no one would accept them).

Voter turnout among immigration critics will most likely be very high, and just look at the Yougov polling statistics, we're already in the 20% and higher

>tfw you're learning swedish
>though the white Swedes are getting outbred

Am I learning a soon to be dead language? It's gorgeous, a bastard child between german and english, and there are many swedish companies willing to hire anyone with B2 in swedish.

>Non-refugee immigrants
I think you've already lost when you get soft like this, immigrant is just as legal as refugee, sometimes even more since refugees tend to cross borders without permissions.

No, because it violates what Sweden had stood for. Besides, most of the refugees are genuine, and are not there to cause trouble. Only a very small portion commit major crime, but that shouldn't dictate how they should view refugees.

No, SD are like Trump: Controlled opposition.

To be honest with you I'd deport all of them if I could, but if we were to deport actual real Syrian refugees we'd break international law, Pekka

Immigrants can't speak english so the language won't die out.

You learning swedish to come here to clean our toilets?

Thanks, most poles here don't even bother to learn swedish.

The immigrants will keep on speaking it even if all whites are gone :>

voting for SD is like voting antifa over anarchist.

Yes but SD won't be the direct cause of it, the soon-to-come terrorist attacks and riots will be.

No, it's about swedish.

Sorry but it's not about your toilets. The BPO/SSC sector is booming, and they're paying well for a good command of swedish.

On the bright side, if you train as a builder now you will make big money as housing prices skyrocket.

Unlikely, they got all links with based Front National and aligned themselves with Nigel "more pakis less poles" Farage

This.

>20 % eller högre
>Kek

Fortsätt drömma min schizoida vän

>Caring about international laws
Until this stops mass deportations from Europe will never happen. So many of the refugees came undocumented that it's impossible to tell who's Syrian and who isn't. Can you tell Syrian from an Iraqi? I can't.

>BPO/SSC
I don't even know what this is, but yes, getting a job in Sweden is really easy right now. I even got headhunted even though I am a lazy NEET "student". Work a few years here to save some money to buy a house in Poland sounds like a good plan. The country won't collapse like some right wingers think.

För helvete enligt källan Yougov ligger vi över 20% just nu sa jag, läsförståelsen inte på topp ser jag?

Yugov överskattar SD. Varenda autist på flashback har registrerat sig där.

>Röd eller blå? Vad tror du det betyder?
>Blott tomma floskler tömda av substans

>FI
>2,1%
Blir ju fan mörkrädd

Implying siffrorna är exakta min utvecklingsstörda vän.

Balkanization of sweden they need to start taking local municipalities and shoving non swedes out then declare independence.

Ni är autister båda två. Försök inse att det inte spelar någon roll vem som vinner valet. Politik måste revolutioneras.

Jag skrev att ***enligt*** Yougov ligger siffrorna uppåt 20%, inte att siffrorna ligger uppåt 20%, är du dum eller?

Precis som att det inte spelar roll hur folkomröstningen varesig Storbritannien ska lämna EU inte spelar någon roll eller? Klart valet spelar roll din edgya unge

Runka din efterblivna kuk lite hårdare min upptriggade vän.

>Precis som att det inte spelar roll hur folkomröstningen varesig Storbritannien ska lämna EU inte spelar någon roll eller?
Nej, i det stora hela så spelar det absolut ingen roll. Judarna måste kastas ut. De är för innästlade i politik, media och utbildning i alla västerländska länder för att du ska kunna förändra något genom det politiska systemet.

lol. Keep dreaming Sweden, Your country is way wayyyyy wayyyyyyyy to far gone now.

Fast dem har underskattat dem i varenda riksdagsval. Precis som alla opinionsundersökningar. Jävla idiot.

Shouldn't you be lying dead on the floor in a gaybar?

Inte mitt fel att du är obildad.

>Coming from a tea-sipper

>Runkar inte till Yougovs statistik varje dag
>Obildad
Så här upptriggad.

Mannen, svenskar är de must kukade folket i hela världen. Inte ens när 10 000 kom per vecka ville en majoritet rösta på SD. Hur ska de då få majoritet när det nu "bara" kommer 100 000 per år?

Har inte ens sagt något om "Yougovs statistik". Vad fan jiddrar du om?

Vad är detta? Stridsfordon med AMOS?

Oj, fel person.
>Skyller allt på judarna
>Kallar mig obildad

>non-refugee immigrants

Fuck off closet cuck, and fuck you for making this shit thread. Nobody here cares

Yo, so I'll wait till 2018 to immigrate then. I like the Swede flag, I would like to live as a Swede. Clean the trash dudes, so I arrive to a clean nation. Ye, muthafucka...

Anything short of deporting every non-Swede will spell the end of your culture and ethnicity by the end of the century due to reproduction rates.

They will be deporting swedes.

Vi minns väl alla byfånen Mattias Karlsson som ville sammarbeta med expo?
Karlsson ville kartlägga Fria Tider.

SD röstade bara för några dagar sen för värdlandsavtalet.
Fattar ni inte vilka fittor de är? Bara sugna på nobelfest och cred i innerkretsarna.

Fjollorna Jomshof, Åkesson och Karlsson blir förhoppningsvis arkebuserade någon solig dag i framtiden.

Deporting refugees will LITERALLY violate international law you retard, there is NO way we're going to get away with it

Är du störd på riktigt eller? Det enda du kan om Europas historia är det du lärt dig i vår PK skola. Läs på lite.

We don't need more Chileans here, most of you are filth

Den här jävla cucken. Inte konstigt att vi blivit knullade i röven med sånna här människor i vårt land.

>international law

There is no international law retard

Nope. Best case scenario for any Western country is border control/immigration law is properly applied and 'family reunification' bullshit ended. That will stop the never ending influx but won't deal with the existing - already far too large - Muslim populations. Deportation won't happen no matter how hardline a governing party may be because the hostile population is now large enough and rooted enough to force a civil war.

You idiots took what Pinochet expelled from Chile. I'm a decent citizen. Ye, muthafucka...

>be swedish
>get cucked

Sweden, you knew how to fight once ... wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyJdeSslnys

No sorry to burst your bubble sven here is how it will go down.

Jimmy gets elected.
Fails at getting anything done because leftists will block everything.

moderate right fails to show results, next term extreme right takes over.

search your heart sven you know its true

Inte konstigt att vi har de problem vi har när folk som du konstant sticker huvudet i sanden.

Äre enkelt att skaffa uppehållstillstand i USA min emigrerande vän? Låt säga att jag är matematiker. Är det intressant nog för en arbetsgivare att gå igenom processen?

did he really say that?

there's no hope then.

SD will probably do the same as True Finns.
As soon as they get into power, they will betray all of their promises and cuck you like all other parties.

Does this mean you are triggered in Swedish?

I'm reading this thread enjoying the random cognates I can recognize, like autister

Landsförrädare.

>get away with it
UN will unleash Putin's nuclear holocaust on you if you disobey the globalist laws.

If that happens and Hillary is in power, you'll get bombed and Malmo will be declared an independant Islamic republic.

Holymoly. Det där gör ont i själen.
Nog om folk vill knulla icke-vita, bryr jag mig inte ett skit om. Men att instituationlisera processen.
Fan knulla den här bög jorden alltså.

>Deporting refugees will LITERALLY violate international law you retard, there is NO way we're going to get away with it

And the consequences of breaking 'international law' will be...what? The UN invades with some of it's famous Pakistani and Ugandan peacekeeper troops?

All I wish to know that the country won't collapse. God bless Volvo, Ikea and Skanska. Enough money is paid here. Tack so mycket.

Oh du. Att kalla dig efterbliven är en förolämpning för de med down syndrom.

There is no way to legally get rid of them, voting is a farce.

Might as well disregard anything coming from this ID. He's a jew.

They will harshly condemn Sweden's actions. Can't risk that.

>SD

You mean social democrats?

Varför steriliserar hon som är vit sig själv i så fall?

D-ubbs and a Swedish happening

Hey Finland, want to annex Sweden if they somehow don't vote SD next election?

>För efterbliven för att komma några argument
>Måste vara en jude

Nu minns jag varför det är så roligt att argumentera med efterblivna nazister.

Being a finnish guy is a plus when it comes to Swede girls? Ye, muthafucka...

Varför ska man stanna i Sverige?

t. drar efter sommaren.

Den är fake

Ja precis. Rätt smart kombination med en superrörlig vagn och målsökande granatkastare (strix-granaterna i alla fall)

Synd bara att vi har typ en handfull var av alla tuffa vapensystem som vi lyckats hitta på, som smygkorvetterna osv :^)

Är inte en nazist. Är kristen.

>Varför ska man stanna i Sverige?
För att du föddes här. Slåss för ditt land.

Självklart man lämnar båten innan det sjunker. Denna råthållan är så skit att jag mår illa. Gå till universiteten så ser man plakat på gudrun schyman upphängda. Massa jävla prat om genus. Detta är ett citat skolan väljer att belysa: "Vi vill rikta ljuset mot Sverige och Norden. Vi tycker att vi är så jämställda och synsättet ingår i vår identitet. Men den utgångspunkten kan även bidra till överlägsenhet mot människor från andra länder. Att ”vi” är så duktiga och att ”de” inte vet vad vi talar om, säger Katarina Eriksson Barajas, professor i pedagogik vid Linköpings universitet."

Vad säger alla dessa signaler dig? Att det är dags att börja hämta hinkar och skyffla vatten?
Nej det säger att det är dags att hoppa i livbåtarna medans vi har tid.

If you want repatriation of foreigners, SD is a bad choice.
If you think that your ethnicity determines if you're swedish or not, SD is a bad choice.

If you're tired of the globalist gangster trying to destroy our world, SD is a horrible choice.
They're sucking the cock of Israel.

Just look at an interview with (fat) Jimmie Åkesson from 2006-2008 and watch a debate with him now.
Look into his eyes and you can se that he sold his soul a long time ago. RIP Jimpa.

It's cute to think you can get rid of them without a bloody revolution or something. Pro Tip you can't. The United States still has it's Niggers even though they commit almost all the crime over 150 years later. Sweden is ruined for good unless you go full Hitler sorry.

[great concern intensifies]

Vart ska du?

reroll

No. SD are sell-outs and cucks.

Herregud. Du är pinsam.