This makes a great point...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nytimes/status/742064448320507904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Assault rifle"
>Makes a great point

/thread

Do you want aids?

wait.. what does the "AR" in "AR-15" stand for again?

For defense purposes and many gay men have HIV
This world makes no sense (to retards)

Gays, Aids.... makes absolutely perfect sense if you aren't retarded.

Last time I checked ar-15s don't shoot aids.

AR does NOT stand for Assault Rifle, as is commonly believed. AR stands for the original company that manufactured it, ArmaLite. ArmaLite sold their rights to the AR-10 and AR-15 designs in 1959 to Colt.

Nobody wants your HIV blood, you fucking faggot.

>it's illegal for a gay man to donate blood
What the fuck is this nigger talking about?

why do liberals hate science

>survived a terror attack
>get aids from faggot blood

What a way to go

ArmaLite Rifle. Any more questions, dipshit?

One can cause lifetime suffering and death to innocent victims

The other is a sporting rifle

fuckoff you reggeaton faggot

I thought I was the only one thinking this. Can you imagine how many people have aids from the blood bath now?

They give you a questionnaire before you donate. If you are taking it up the ass or giving it, they don't let you donate as you are an HIV risk

AR stands for ArmaLite Rifle (Model) - 15

There isn't a constitutional right to spread AIDS

It's not illegal, but thanks to gay people lying about their HIV now they have to waste resources testing ALL their donations and rejecting HIV blood.

Really makes you think

my sides

based SA

Holy shit, PIERS MORGAN retweeted this

twitter.com/nytimes/status/742064448320507904

liberals BTFO

It is. Even plasma-centers won't let them give plasma since the increased risk of having AIDS

If there'd been people carrying guns at the club there wouldn't be need for much donor blod because the mudslime would have been shot fucking dead.

Most faggots have HIV

I feel sorry for all of the cops, medical technicians, nurses, and doctors exposed to all of this AIDS blood. We will probably soon see an AIDS epidemic among first responders and medical professionals

I guess in a roundabout way it's illegal, since all gay blood has to be tested, and hospitals just don't have that kind of time.

Nobody wants their blood, you might catch the AIDS

>not allowed to buy gun if felon because high chance you might use it for crime
>not allowed to give blood if gay because high chance you have the aids

Thinking is hard

Correct. Why sentence survivors to a slow death after making it through this one?

Wait, the blood wasn't tested before?

why should gays be allowed to infect people with hiv just so their feelings arent hurt? this guy makes no sense.

>It's illegal to make the situation worse by spreading AIDS
Wow, really makes me think

When half of gay men have HIV/AIDS and less than 0.1% of firearms are used in crime, I'll stick with my disease free blood and guns thanks

You do realize that HIV/AIDS doesn't care about sexual orientation, right Grandpa? Or have you ignored sicence since 1982?

ayy rmao

ArmaLite Rifle, the company who designed the AR firearm system

Gay people (or anyone who engages in anal sex, and yes they do ask when you donate blood) are far more likely, statistically speaking, to have AIDS.

But fuck science and shit yo muh feels really makes ya """think"""

>go to website that is 90% bait at all times
>still fall for the weakest bait

ArmaLite Rifle

You can have HIV for up to 6 months without it showing up in your blood test, there is a window period before the disease takes hold enough to be tested positive, the questions ask you if you use drugs, fuck whores or have anal or oral sex with men within the last year, there are lots of sex based questions on the form.

Until recently blood was kept separate between races in South Africa, because blacks are more prone to have HIV and no self respecting white man wants nigger blood in his veins.

Stay strong white man

You are fucking insane.

They do test it. It's just an easier way of saving money by just flat out refusing at risk individuals because you didn't waste materials and labor hours on something they can't even use. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Gay sex had much more chances to pass HIV to others than hetero sex.

Very true. Use your science smarts to be less fucking retarded.

rly makes you think hmmm :^/

It's actually not illegal for gay men to donate blood.

>not wanting to be free
>wanting AIDs

AR-15 is so good they made 15 of them

I'd fucking love an aids gun, someone should get /k/ on this.

I hope you're not shitposting because him re-tweeting something like that would be hilarious.

Cocksucker i just came out of the womb and i know gays are far more whorish and also they tear up each others asses meaning blood contact and woopsie you are an AIDS now

That's not hard to make.

The guns that use tranquilizer could just use gay blood instead of the tranquilizer

Shooting is great hobby and guns donĀ“t fire anything by themselves. On the other hand, preventing someone donating blood when he has significantly higher probability to have AIDS is very rational.

Fun note: It isn't illegal for gay men to donate blood after this.

wow really makes you think.......

There is a difference between 'illegal' and 'we don't want it because it's a health risk'

Ass Raper

Dont they check blood for HIV in America?

Assault rifle, also automatic combat rifle.

Enjoy your AIDS.

Maybe if queers weren't walking disease factories we'd let them give blood.

damn...

Armalite rifle
>ignorant faggot

we should also use this kinda guns to go around and pump pig blood into muslims with the aids

that'd be glorious as fuck.

How many people have gotten HIV from a AR-15? Not surprisingly it's less then the number of people who have gotten HIV from sharing blood with a homo.

I forgot about that conditional right to give blood. Must have missed that day of law school.

Nice Shitpost.

Did you register your kitchen knife yet Ahmed?

American Revolution

>Assault rifle, also automatic combat rifle.

No.

>lets get everyone infected with aids.

fuck you.

These two things have nothing to do with each other.

can't go polluting the blood system now

It stands for the name of the fucking company who created it you fucking trigger.

yeah no point refusing aids blood if you already have aids

Of course the world makes no sense when you have the mind of a retarded child

kek

das good

90% of HIV victims are faggots or niggers.
Fucking retard.

>assault rifle
SHALL

>Do you want aids?
Do you want to get shot?

Checkmate gunfags.

Most battymen have HIV/AIDS

Cite source?

I'd rather get shot than get aids desu senpai

65% of assault rifles don't have HIV

When you get HIV+ blood you're 100% guaranteed to contract da AIDS

No it doesn't. Faggots who say this don't work at donation centers. Gays have way more chance to have aids than people. Testing if the blood has any diseases is hard to do, so they mix like ~10 donations in the same tub and them test all of them with one test. When one guy has AIDS, all of the blood goes to shit. Get it now? If gays are able to donate blood there will be less and not more usable blood.

*buzz* Wrong.

ARmalite, the original manufacturer. Follows the usual naming forms for such weapons, like the AK-47 (Avtomat Kalashnikova-model 47).

I mean, a gunshot wound might kill you, or you might recover. You can't recover from aids dude.

Lmfao
Sage

or you could get your momma to lick a couple of hollowpoints and that's an AIDS cartridge right there

> it should be legal to donate AIDS

I don't want to get shot or have a blood transfusion where by today's liberal standards blood given by gays is ok.

That's why I carry. I'm not going to be a victim.

>brazil
in first world countries, they don't waste blood like that

hello r/guns

Fucking rekt

LMAo they letting everyone donate once they considered v that all the victims were fags to begin with.

Why can't anti-gun people think?