/trans/

/trans/ isn't as serious as you think it is, leave if you can't handle banter edition
When you realize that if Xhaka passes to Lacazette and he scores, everyone will start saying "BOOM XhakaLaca" sub-edition

>Arsenal are adamant they will not sell forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, or midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, in the transfer window. Both players are heading into the final year of their contracts. (Star)

Alternatively, the Gunners are willing to sell Chile international Sanchez to Manchester City but want £80m for the player. (Mirror)

>The Gunners have increased their offer for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, 21, to £40m after having a £35m bid rejected. (L'Equipe - in French)

Manager Antonio Conte will return to Chelsea on Monday and immediately seek talks with the club after they failed to re-sign striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton. (Express)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM
youtube.com/watch?v=4-_6TYfM1bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, 31, has completed a medical before his anticipated return to boyhood club Everton. (Sky Sports)

Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, could be handed a new deal by Manchester United when he recovers from a knee injury. (Mirror)

>Tottenham say midfielder Eric Dier, 23, is not for sale at any price after the England international was linked with a £50m move to Manchester United. (Mail)

Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho has stepped up discussions over the signing of midfielder James Rodriguez, 25, from Real Madrid. The Spanish champions want £62m for the Colombia international. (Independent)

>Paris St-Germain have convinced full-back Dani Alves, 34, to reject Manchester City and join the Ligue 1 side on a free transfer after leaving Juventus. (Record)

Leicester have made an enquiry to sign Everton's 26-year-old midfielder James McCarthy. The Toffees rate the Republic of Ireland international at £25m. (Mail)

>Newcastle have been in talks to sign Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore, 21, who could cost up to £20m. (Chronicle)

Former Republic of Ireland international Robbie Keane, 37, is interested in a move to Championship side Birmingham. The striker is available on a free transfer after leaving MLS side LA Galaxy. (Sky Sports)

>Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United, liked a post on Instagram by United midfielder Paul Pogba, who was shaking hands and dancing with Old Trafford-bound Romelu Lukaku.

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler says United's move for Lukaku is a "last-minute deal" and he is "baffled" by the transfer. (Mirror)

>An Everton fan has uploaded a video on Twitter saying he "ended up partying" with the club's new signing Davy Klaassen.

Former England defender Sol Campbell is so frustrated by the refusal of clubs to give him a manager's job - or even an interview - that he is willing to "start at a non-league club" and work without a salary. (Observer)

Given how much Mou hates Shaw I'd say CBJ has a shot if he can make an impression during preseason.

I want Keane to sign for Oxford. It'll be better than what we have right now. £80M for Sanchez to City would be bretty good. As for liking Instagram shit, I guess Mbappe is going to Arse cause he liked some of their players.

>boomxhakalaca

kill yourself right now

what is wrong with niggers?

>poogba

I think the tour squad is announced tomorrow, we'll have a good idea then which youth players Mou might give game time to this season.

Daily reminder every single Britflag poster is the exact same person. I can tell by the way a person types if they're the same person. Mong. Cunt. Samefag. Gimmick. There we go, proof!

How is Lukaku a 'last-minute deal'? Doesn't the transfer window end in like 2 months?

Lid, as well

Liverpool start tapping up players months before the window even opens, so in a way. he is right

transfer window closes as soon as manure finish spooging all their money on memes

Jim White will be presenting Woodward the trophy for winning the Sky Summer Transfer window soon

Definitely nothing to worry about.

Oh I forgot, if you get angry at anything (read; disagree or argue your point) you're the same person. Oh and if you type like I am typing now. You're the same person.

Does he mean 'big money' transfer is late? Or late for United?

See I'm starting to think people expect United to buy constantly over the months. Maybe they just expect Mouyes to do it.

Probably banging ur mum too hard m8

Angry Brit detected! You said something MEAN.

>WHADDYA MEAN THEY FINISHED 6TH? I HAVE TO PLAY FOR THE GUY WHO SOLD ME? HOLY FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE?

It's last minute because Mou wanted a striker in before the US tour which starts today.

Okay this thread is off and running, I'll post one final meme.

Is this team better than the 2008 Euros Team?

rude

are you okay fella?

here is 2008

Haha wanted Morata all along!

Does that irritate you, my porcine friend? Hmm, think I might use that in the future.

Here is 2004 for ref.

Might as well do 2012.

Wish there was a football equivalent of Paul Joseph Watson on YouTube, but he goes in on ABUs rather than SJWs.

Why were the English on Senna's dick after this tournament? He was just a Spanish Makelele. It wasn't so amazing what he was doing.

Oh fuck it and 2016.

Which is the best?

2000 > 2012 > 2016 > 2008 = 2004

what a suckass tournament that ended up being

>half of them are still playing
>Zagorakis, the player of the tounry is now an MEP

>no icicles
>two whales

>And WHAT a surprise that the MAIN STREAM MEDIA has decided to continue it's UTTERLY RIDICULOUS ABU narrative! We sure didn't see THAT coming, guys!

Think that's that then. Though I've said it many times. Apparently these are Klopp's "New Toys". New?

lel can't not read it in his voice

>13 threads now
stop posting so fast

Lukaku is elite and he will prove it after United wins the ucl next seasono

>massive black lad arrested by american police

i think we should just be grateful that he's still live and well

also is a noise complaint an arrestable offence in america?

Most of the posts are the dutch guy posting girls, that brit guy posting the anime futa girl, a french guy getting angry at brit posters for some reason and never talking bout football, accusations of gimmicking and people getting upset over insults not even aimed at them on fucking Sup Forums.

nothing of any real worth.

I doubt it but I don't see him doing too badly. Imagine a wombo-combo of Fellani + Lukaku in the dying mins of the second half. Just hoof it to them. Add Ibra for extra memeage.

He got a misdemeanour citation (do it again and we'll fine you/arrest you) after 5 complaints. So yes and no. If it didn't get quieter they'd have done something.

>Ferguson's philosophy of a one man club core gone
>Squad filled with mercs each costing close to £100m

The absolute state of Manchester United.

Maybe some nostalgia is involved, but the 2000 team looks stacked as fuck.
Also helps that a non-meme team won and random winning team players didn't have to be included.

Are you the same person but with Sup Forums fucking up over flags? But yeah, I say 2000 is the best as well. None of those players were bad. If any I'd go with Toldo being iffy, wasn't Khan, Seaman, Van de Sar and Barthiez around then?

Normally this post would've persuaded me to give up. However, I must read the threads in order to get a good idea on what new memes /trans/ creates. I'm making a best of summer /trans/, or something like that.

we mou now

keep crying bitch nigga

>supporting a cokehead

wew lad.

>he doesn't enjoy a cheeky bit of charlie
poof

>"BOOM Xhakalaca"
Holy fucking cringe lord

>he's a degenerate drug user
mong

>mfw waiting for angry guy to autistically screech

im crying through the tears of laughter

wtf i love mouyes now

>degenerate drug user

back to /brit/

>also is a noise complaint an arrestable offence in america?

Toldo deserved it. He was called on more than VDSar and Barthez and did a great job.
Both Germany and England were crap.
The first EC I saw live and still the best one. Up there with WC1998 and WC2014 as the best tournaments I've watched.

bye mate

>guy goes to trouble of making a cool steampunk cosplay
>gets turned into a meme
poor bloke

I guess but Buffon was, what, 23 at the time? As for Germany and England being shit, only one of those is surprising. Khan was a great GK though. Funnily enough Germany has the most depth in quality re GK's. Only England, imo, comes close. Hart (HaHAH), Pickford, Butland, Forster and Woodman (or is it Woodward? I forget). Also in my last FM save, Germany has two 190PA youth GK's around. I managed to sign a 200PA dutch one though. 15 year old. 5 years he should be world class.

>BOOM XhakaLaca
kpopfag.exe

Fuck off and stay there

Fergie should have realised that no dictatorship is the same after a regime change

>letting your kid unsupervised with a Sunderland forward

chelsea need to buy bakayoko rudiger sandro balde belotti and sanchez

>Sanchez wants to leave to compete in the CL and play under his favourite manager
He isn't gonna join a cunt who is awful in knock out competitions

chuckle if you will but my dad works for Nintendo and I have some inside information on United's next move. Another surprise is on in the coming days

>Bale on the right

i'll bite. your dad is a mong

daily reminder there is a specific lexicon and text pattern people on /trans/ intentionally follow to be as meme as possible and to fit in better (desu). If you were to talk to everyone here on Facebook or something we'd all sound completely different

Teams that compete in the Euros:
>Europe

Teams that compete in the World Cup:
>Europe and South America

>Britflag poster is the exact same person
>Says the the mong cunt britfag as he looks for a new gimmick and samefags by replying to himself

Spastic.

>Being this new

You're worse than the original retard. I can literally smell the reddit on you.

Why do I keep replying to myself

wait wayne rooney is going back to everton. how many times do you of a good player go back to their boyhood club?

not him but this meme of people going 'hur dur ur dat guy' is fucking stupid. i dunno where this meme of 'if you say mong you are one guy' is or why people are so fucking upset people are the way they are.

nobody should take anything on here seriously.

What about Asia? And by Asia I mean the literal definition, which is everything from Turkey to the Pacific. And don't say they don't do well because Japan is pretty good desu. South Korea memed their way quite far iirc.

Mong Gimmick Samefag Lid.

They never get into the quarters unless these things happen
youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

>South Korea refballed their way quite far iirc.
FTFY

Sshhhh! What other Asian teams are good? It's just Japan isn't it? If we use the contentintal definition like I was, rather than Sup Forums definition, then I guess Egypt are OK. Turkey is OK. Isn't Iran or Iraq doing quite well in their qualification groups?

based AgentP

Egypt is in Africa. Did you just do a 'Sup Forums definition'?

trans:
Lux, Enzo Perez--->River
Driussi--->Zenit
Gonzalo Rodriguez--->San Lorenzo
Cecchini--->Inter->Genoa
Axel Werner--->Atl. Madrid
Poblete--->Metz
Broun--->Ludogorets
Foyth--->Tottenham
Stefanelli--->AIK
Rodrigo Rey--->PAOK
Dening--->Yeni Malatysport
Menosse--->Granada
Acuña--->Sporting Lisboa?

Fuck I meant Saudi Arabia. It's late lad. Plus I remembered reading stupid shit in the past how this article writer said Algeria was a Middle Eastern team. Fucking what. He means Muslim.

W-we'll n-never s-spend big!
>M-mouyes is a g-great manager!
>H-he doesn't b-buy success!

Everton must be HOWLING. I know nothing about betting but I'd like to see the odds on Lacazzete outscoring Lukaku in the league.

Reminder Lukaku is the 'Batman v Superman' of footy transfers i.e. the plebs hate what they dont understand whilst us footy patricians think its a good move

Oh I get it, the last 50 minutes of Batman v Superman is utter trash, so you're implying that Lukaku is shit in the final third of the pitch. Very clever.

>not liking the death of Superman or even the parallels with Excalibur

It's complete wank. Like watching someone play through an overlong boss fight in a dull video game.

Fowler on Lukaku
>It’s a strange one for me, especially as this deal looks suspiciously like it is a last minute deal.
>last minute deal
>early July
What was meant by this?

Fowler is back on the cocaine

>Only won 3 trophies in his 16 year career
>Won during a period Louis 'club killer' Van Gaal was in charge of the only competition
>Lower win percentage than Moyes at United
Reminder Klopp will never win silverware at Liverpool

>When you realize that if Xhaka passes to Lacazette and he scores, everyone will start saying "BOOM XhakaLaca"

reddit needs to leave

It's not

>Murray using the power of positive thinking

is murray the most astoundingly boring sports person in the world lads?
puts you to sleep in interviews, monotone voice, most unremarkable and average looks even with his bedhair haircut, plus very uninteresting style of tennis

who /ministronecupasoup/ here?

there is literally nothing wrong with buying success in the PLs current state

>Lacazzete outscoring Lukaku
>1st year in the PL vs. several years of PL experience
Yeah, you should stay away from betting

>experience scoring in PL
>implying it's not as easy as the chances presented to you

I just remembered Zhirkov.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-_6TYfM1bM

Hey lads, is this good football tactics? Basically my team plays hoofball to my star striker who has managed to average just about a hat trick a match. How do I get my defense to play better though? My last match we were up 5-1 and nearly pulled an arsenal by giving that lead up and won it 5-4. Is there something I can set this to to have my defense give up less goals or should I leave it as is? Ill post the formation in a minute

>Hey lads, is this good football tactics? Basically my team plays hoofball
Yes

Formation
I used to play a traditional 4-3-3 attacking with 3 strikers but I found the one striker formation worked better for me.

Also I got a league (south I think?) team to the championship and competing for promotion to the premier league. I'm probably doing something right but I wanna know if it can be better

No, legit from here.
Can't remember if someone deserved it more than Toldo. Italy's defence was impressive anyways and any goalkeeper behind them would be in the running for best in the tournament.

what's his next move?

Another black man to Man. U